Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola (35953 Views)

Senate Presidency Race: Tinubu Insists Zoning Should Be To South / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Rivers Guber: Amaechi Backs Aac's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

You don't have land in Nigeria. You are the last ethnic group to migrate to Nigeria.

As leader have been saying, you are Jews from the middle east so how can you own land in Africa?

The Nigeria we have today was created by the likes of Aguyi-Ironsi, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Fulani only maintained what you Igbos created.
So zik and others created and did rubbish and you are maintaining and enjoying the rubbish.
I am not proud of those rubbish but since the majority of Nigerians like you are enjoying the rubbish. Let it remain. We die here
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

You didn't understand my write up
Explain. To the best of my knowledge you were insinuating that because some Ijaw know how to speak Igbo they are Igbo. I have told you other languages we speak apart from our Ijaw language.

Today a lot people like assume all North Africans are Arab because most North Africans speak Arabic but they speak their Berber and Nubian languages. They are not ethnic Arabs like those you find in Asia.

Ijaws are not Igbos and they don't only learn your language.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Explain. To the best of my knowledge you were insinuating that because some Ijaw know how to speak Igbo they are Igbo. I have told you other languages we speak apart from our Ijaw language.

Today a lot people like assume all North Africans are Arab because most North Africans speak Arabic but they speak their Berber and Nubian languages. They are not ethnic Arabs like those you find in Asia.

Ijaws are not Igbos and they don't only learn your language.
What I mean is that the girl doesn't have a native language apart from igbo. She is not ijaw and she doesn't speak. Her only native language is igbo
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

So zik and others created and did rubbish and you are maintaining and enjoying the rubbish.
I am not proud of those rubbish but since the majority of Nigerians like you are enjoying the rubbish. Let it remain. We die here

You [Igbo] created the system. The Fulani minorities are benefiting from it because you [Igbo] have never used your numbers in the parliament for anything positive.

You would have had Biafra in 67 but you decided to take other Southern territories.

If Ojukwu allowed the 12 state structure to exist the rubbish Aguiyi-Ironsi did would corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

What I mean is that the girl doesn't have a native language apart from igbo. She is not ijaw and she doesn't speak. Her only native language is igbo

Stop that tale with the story of a fictitious girl that I don't know where she comes from. A French speaking African is not a native of France neither will France become Africa because of that man.

The highest people can say is that he speaks French like a native speaker. Just like English, Igbo is alien to Opobo. Some centuries ago Opobo also spoke Portuguese and Spanish. That didn't make them Iberians. If anyone speaks English or Igbo in Opobo that doesn't change the ethnicity of the natives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Stop that tale with the story of a fictitious girl that I don't know where she comes from. A French speaking African is not a native of France neither will France become Africa because of that man.

The highest people can say is that he speaks French like a native speaker. Just like English, Igbo is alien to Opobo. Some centuries ago Opobo also spoke Portuguese and Spanish. That didn't make them Iberians. If anyone speaks English or Igbo in Opobo that doesn't change the ethnicity of the natives.
Anyway what is standard is that Jaja an igbo man founded opobo and his descendants are the natives and speak igbo till date
Your Portuguese and French comparison doesn't match the situation
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Anyway what is standard is that Jaja an igbo man founded opobo and his descendants are the natives and speak igbo till date
Jaja is NOT an Igbo man. Stop trying to rewrite history. Bonny people left Bonny for Opobo. Opobo was founded on Ijawland. The Opobo people secured that land from another Ijaw clan. It was not as if Opobo was founded on virgin land that was owned by no one.

No evidence Jaja is Igbo. Where his story starts from is Bonny and as such we know him as an Ijaw man.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by blacknp(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

He never found anything in Opobo, go and read were you got your information again, he was a slave who rose to be a king, just like Moses in Egypt.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by blacknp(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Jaja is NOT an Igbo man. Stop trying to rewrite history. Bonny people left Bonny for Opobo. Opobo was founded on Ijawland. The Opobo people secured that land from another Ijaw clan. It was not as if Opobo was founded on virgin land that was owned by no one.

No evidence Jaja is Igbo. Where his story starts from is Bonny and as such we know him as an Ijaw man.
Jaja was a slave of the interior ( Anambra Imo) brought to Opobo in his youth.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
He never found anything in Opobo, go and read were you got your information again, he was a slave who rose to be a king, just like Moses in Egypt.

I got tired educating that guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

What you wrote is false. Jaja is from Imo State. The history is spread all over the net
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
Check the history of opobo in the net you will discover that Jaja founded opobo. Period

He is the only recognized founder of opobo.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

I got tired educating that guy.
You got tired educating me when the link you sent me wrote that Jaja founded opobo
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by blacknp(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

The riverine people Ijaws, Efik , Ibibios, traded people of the interior (Igbos) as commodity during the transatlantic trade.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
The riverine people Ijaws, Efik , Ibibios, traded people of the interior (Igbos) as commodity during the transatlantic trade.
I know
Some of the unsold slaves settled there and are now natives. Some even discovered uninhabited lands like opobo and Jaja became the king after his quarrel with the pepples.
He moved with his people to a new land. Nobody gave him the land.
His descendants are the natives of that place and his family is still the royal family there.

He is a slave that rose and was free
His igboness cannot be removed as that is the only claim Ijaws are using against him.
If you are a free slave then you are free from your masters and everything
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

What you wrote is false. Jaja is from Imo State. The history is spread all over the net

Igbos think if they keep on chanting the same rubbish people will finally believe it.

To start with, I already told you up to 50 percent of what is called Imo and Abia today was once Ijaw and Ibibio territory.

To start with, both Imo and her state capital are Ijaw words. All verifiable evidence to the existence of Jaja is connected to the kingdom of Bonny.

There is no record that Ijaw was bought from Igboland. Besides if he comes from present day Abia or Imo state there is a high likelihood he is was Ijaw or Ibibio because most of those areas were predominantly Ijaw or Ibibio.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
blacknp:
Jaja was a slave of the interior ( Anambra Imo) brought to Opobo in his youth.

grin grin ; grin grin grin

Your statement just shows how ignorant you are!
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Igbos think if they keep on chanting the same rubbish people will finally believe it.

To start with, I already told you up to 50 percent of what is called Imo and Abia today was once Ijaw and Ibibio territory.

To start with, both Imo and her state capital are Ijaw words. All verifiable evidence to the existence of Jaja is connected to the kingdom of Bonny.

There is no record that Ijaw was bought from Igboland. Besides if he comes from present day Abia or Imo state there is a high likelihood he is was Ijaw or Ibibio because most of those areas were predominantly Ijaw or Ibibio.

That means that we are all Ijaws. Hmnm. Lol
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

You got tired educating me when the link you sent me wrote that Jaja founded opobo

Jaja named Opopo after a king.
read the link again, try and assimilate.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

That means that we are all Ijaws. Hmnm. Lol

Please! Respect that word, if you know what that word means you wouldn't make reference to it. A lot of our people had to leave that space because they didn't want stay with you guys.

We choose to leave several of our communities so we won't have engage you Igbos. Now we moved out you are still not satisfied. You want to occupy the remaining place.

Like you failed 67 you will continually fail. No inch of our land is up for grabs, we would rather recover the ones lost to you.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Twutin: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Please! Respect that word, if you know what that word means you wouldn't make reference to it. A lot of our people had to leave that space because they didn't want stay with you guys.

We choose to leave several of our communities so we won't have engage you Igbos. Now we moved out you are still not satisfied. You want to occupy the remaining place.

Like you failed 67 you will continually fail. No inch of our land is up for grabs, we would rather recover the ones lost to you.

Phijo, why do you still hate igbos na. I understand your situation. I believe that we should all leave with our ethnic territories, but why so much hate na?

Waitin igbo do una?

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Twutin:

Phijo, why do you still hate igbos na. I understand your situation. I believe that we should all leave with our ethnic territories, but why so much hate na?

Waitin igbo do una?

They have taken a lot from us, playing victims and still trying to take even more.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Twutin: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

They have taken a lot from us, playing victims and still trying to take even more.

Oya tell me; what have igbos taken from you?

Fyi I'm igbo.

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

Jaja named Opopo after a king.
read the link again, try and assimilate.
That still doesn't change the fact that Jaja founded opobo and he is an Igbo Man
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Twutin:

Oya tell me; what have igbos taken from you?

Fyi I'm igbo.

They are trying to take our identity and our lands right now.

I will give 2 examples, feni and george.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

That still doesn't change the fact that Jaja founded opobo and he is an Igbo Man

what is founded? don't be mischievous.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

define found?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Stop this your 1967 yarn as If you are enjoying the Nigeria you fought for. Remember you also lost in 1966

You are just being emotional and twisting history.
Only God knows who fed you all these historical lies.
You people did not sprout from the ground to where you are. You also migrated.
Just stop behaving as if you are the one that shared land between tribes
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

what is founded? don't be mischievous.
My dictionary said - originator
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:
My dictionary said - originator
what is the name of your dictionary?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

what is the name of your dictionary?
Its on my phone they only wrote en on top

I still checked Oxford it said being the first to build and settle in a town ie the town was founded by English settlers in 1790
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Are Yorubas not dying in this government?
Aren't yoruba soldiers sent to the war front in sambisa?
A traditional leader was killed last week in ondo.
Fasorantis was also killed?
Your general has been demoted today in the army.
Lekki massacre happened in your backyard
The north is also suffering killings, so what is it you are talking about python dance.
If you people kill ten igbos you should be ready to lose thirty. We all die here

The culprits of the Ondo monarch attack has been apprehended tho
https://www.nairaland.com/6292843/suspected-killers-ondo-monarch-15#96672094

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Lions Den Of Arewa / President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.