Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola (35840 Views)

Senate Presidency Race: Tinubu Insists Zoning Should Be To South / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Rivers Guber: Amaechi Backs Aac's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

But is Jaja not an Igbo man whose descendants speak igbo till date?

I only cleared your argument on the ground you claimed he married his wife under the Igbo culture, I didn't say Jaja isn't an Igboman
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

I know but that doesn't remove the igboness in him.
His descendants speak igbo till date and bear igbo names

and that doesn't mean the land of Opobo belongs to Igbo people because their son was indoctrinated into the Ibani culture and crowned king, how do you know those are his descendants because Jaja or Jubo was exiled and he never returned alive.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

read it again you will discover that Jaja simply named the city state after a king that reigned before him as tribute.
If there was a king before him, why then is he recognized as the founder
So you mean the king that ruled before him doesn't have children or family for him to hand over the kingship to a "migrant"
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

and that doesn't mean the land of Opobo belongs to Igbo people because their son was indoctrinated into the Ibani culture and crowned king, how do you know those are his descendants because Jaja or Jubo was exiled and he never returned alive.
I know they are his descendants because they speak igbo and his family and relatives was not taken away with him
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

So you mean the king that ruled before him doesn't have children or family for him to hand over the kingship to a "migrant"
Jubo isn't recognized as migrant but as Ibani man, he was already indoctrinated and Okrika people are not tribalistic, they are welcoming.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

he was recognized as founder because he named the dynasty after the late king, hope you now understand?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

How can you say there are no indigenous Igbos when it's recognized that Jaja founded opobo kingdom.
Only people without academic superior argument will be daggers drawn when they can't win you.
Given the norths poor academic ability they will always be at daggers drawn with anybody

Jumbo jumbogha otherwise known as Jaja was an Ibani chief from Bonny Island. Opobo was founded by war canoe houses that left Bonny after a disagreement. King Jaja stepped into Opobo as a Bonny chief and became an Opobo king.

Any other fantasy you try to promote is a fantasy!

The established fact is that people from Bonny kingdom established Opobo kingdom and both kingdoms are Ibani.

God bless the Amayanabo of Bonny!
God bless the Amayanabo of Opobo!

God bless Grand Bonny Kingdom!
God bless Opobo Kingdom!

God bless the Ijaw nation!!
God bless Africa!!!
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

I know they are his descendants because they speak igbo and his family and relatives was not taken away with him

I laugh, tell me where Igbo people didn't move to before or after the civil war?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

I only cleared your argument on the ground you claimed he married his wife under the Igbo culture, I didn't say Jaja isn't an Igboman
We can argue till tomorrow but let us agree that as of now Jaja descendants are indigenes of opobo that the Ijaws that are claiming the land cannot drive them away.
Every indigene every where owns the land.
Jaja people are igbos and have access to the sea there we have igbo speaking tribe that have access to the sea.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

I laugh, tell me where Igbo people didn't move to before or after the civil war?
So you mean to tell me that because igbos migrate alot that is why they speak igbo in opobo
So anywhere igbos move they force their language on the indigenes. Hmnm
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

We can argue till tomorrow but let us agree that as of now Jaja descendants are indigenes of opobo that the Ijaws that are claiming the land cannot drive them away.
Every indigene every where owns the land.
Jaja people are igbos and have access to the sea there we have igbo speaking tribe that have access to the sea.

Okrika people owns the land, who are Jaja people because he moved to now Opobo land with Ibani men and families
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

So you mean to tell me that because igbos migrate alot that is why they speak igbo in opobo
So anywhere igbos move they force their language on the indigenes. Hmnm

Igbo is a major tribe and you know Igbos came in contacts with SS minorities before the British came, how do you expect Opobo people to communicate with the Igbos when they were middlemen for the Portuguese?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Jumbo jumbogha otherwise known as Jaja was an Ibani chief from Bonny Island. Opobo was founded by war canoe houses that left Bonny after a disagreement. King Jaja stepped into Opobo as a Bonny chief and became an Opobo king.

Any other fantasy you try to promote is a fantasy!

The established fact is that people from Bonny kingdom established Opobo kingdom and both kingdoms are Ibani.

God bless the Amayanabo of Bonny!
God bless the Amayanabo of Opobo!

God bless Grand Bonny Kingdom!
God bless Opobo Kingdom!

God bless the Ijaw nation!!
God bless Africa!!!
God should also bless the indigenous igbos in opobo

Nobody sprang up from the ground. Every tribe migrated from one way or the other and any uninhabited land the sole of your feet shall tread that shall ye take
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

Igbo is a major tribe and you know Igbos came in contacts with SS minorities before the British came, how do you expect Opobo people to communicate with the Igbos when they were middlemen for the Portuguese?
But that shouldn't make them to jettison their own language
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:
have you been to Opobo?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by AustineJohn908(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin few months back crude oil was selling at less than $5/barrel on the international market, it's been selling below $40/barrel that's why we're currently in a recession and the federal government is focusing on zamfara gold mines(kindly check the current price of gold), natural gas unlike crude is hard to handle and store plus most countries buying NatGas in huge quantity are European countries who would rather buy from near by Russia, are you thinking of selling NatGas to neighboring 3 world shit holes who can't even by enough to float a local government in akawa ibom grin ...plus American hardly buys your crude oil like before thanks to fracking, and China is pushing in electric buses in by the hour. And you probably weren't good at biology to know that parasites will find a new host once the current one dies off... It's already happening, but you're just the typical ignorant nigerian....but well you'll at least be surviving.
Thank God you know we will be surviving.
And there is a saying " Necessity is the mother of Invention" when that time comes, Cause of necessity we will think inwards, any body that hopes to lead will think of ways to generate revenues to be able to meet our both recurrent and Capital Expenditures.

Unfortunately for you, Many people will prefer to buy south Africa Golds than Zamfara's.
so you and the Niger delta states who have Gas are really in the same shits.
The whites won't leave south Africa and other better and Well known European and African countries gold for some piece of shit in Zamfara and I'm sure Zamfara gold alone can't be enough for the whole of the north.
Crude oil becoming Useless is to our advantage cause we will think outta the box.
Besides my state is preparing for life after oil that's why we are building the coconut factory and many others factory.
There is also alo
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by AustineJohn908(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin few months back crude oil was selling at less than $5/barrel on the international market, it's been selling below $40/barrel that's why we're currently in a recession and the federal government is focusing on zamfara gold mines(kindly check the current price of gold), natural gas unlike crude is hard to handle and store plus most countries buying NatGas in huge quantity are European countries who would rather buy from near by Russia, are you thinking of selling NatGas to neighboring 3 world shit holes who can't even by enough to float a local government in akawa ibom grin ...plus American hardly buys your crude oil like before thanks to fracking, and China is pushing in electric buses in by the hour. And you probably weren't good at biology to know that parasites will find a new host once the current one dies off... It's already happening, but you're just the typical ignorant nigerian....but well you'll at least be surviving.
And there is a saying " Necessity is the mother of Invention" when that time comes, Cause of necessity we will think inwards, any body that hopes to lead will think of ways to generate revenues to be able to meet our both recurrent and Capital Expenditures.

Unfortunately for you, Many people will prefer to buy south Africa Golds than Zamfara's.
The whites won't leave south Africa and other better and Well known European and African countries gold for some piece of shit in Zamfara and I'm sure Zamfara gold alone can't be enough for the whole of the north.
Crude oil becoming Useless is to our advantage cause we will think outta the box.
Besides my state is preparing for life after oil that's why we are building the coconut factory and many others factory.
They is also alot of Factories springing up in Akwa ibom both Private and govt.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Bonny is a trade centre in Rivers State, because we don't make noise with it doesn't mean that Bonny isn't a very lively and commercial centre.
a girl who speak Igbo told you she is from Opopo and you agreed even when you haven't been to Opopo before, my dad knows how to speak Igbo does that make him an Igboman while I can't speak Igbo?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:

They is also alot of Factories springing up in Akwa ibom both Private and govt.

you get time discussing with that deluded being, we have three seaports in SS, ignore him because they rely too much on lies and believed that we can't feed ourselves.
our lands are fertile oil might have destroyed some part but not all, we can plant all what we need to feed ourselves in South South, we have rivers and seas for seafood, don't engage him.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by AustineJohn908(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

you get time discussing with that deluded being, we have three seaports in SS, ignore him because they rely too much on lies and believed that we can't feed ourselves.
our lands are fertile oil might have destroyed some part but not all, we can plant all what we need to feed ourselves in South South, we have rivers and seas for seafood, don't engage him.
Thanks man. m just tryna put him in his place
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Thanks man. m just tryna put him in his place

you are wasting your time bro, during the lockdown who cry pass?
when Crude Oil become useless they will know how far, they didn't even know what they are fasting and praying for, we will move on like nothing happened and their body go tell them.

Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State, Edo State are working towards producing enough garri and rice while Delta and Bayelsa are working towards commercializing fishing, make crude oil loose value first we go know who go sweat pass, just allow them party in their stupidity.

we should keep our success secret.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

Bonny is a trade centre in Rivers State, because we don't make noise with it doesn't mean that Bonny isn't a very lively and commercial centre.
a girl who speak Igbo told you she is from Opopo and you agreed even when you haven't been to Opopo before, my dad knows how to speak Igbo does that make him an Igboman while I can't speak Igbo?
The opobo girl has no other native language apart from igbo unlike your dad who has ijaw as a native language and still understands igbo.
Those two cases are different
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

have you been to Opobo?
No
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by AustineJohn908(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

you are wasting your time bro, during the lockdown who cry pass?
when Crude Oil become useless they will know how far, they didn't even know what they are fasting and praying for, we will move on like nothing happened and their body go tell them.

Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State, Edo State are working towards producing enough garri and rice while Delta and Bayelsa are working towards commercializing fishing, make crude oil loose value first we go know who go sweat pass, just allow them party in their stupidity.

we should keep our success secret.
Abi bros.. Wisdom from you. God bless
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

The opobo girl has no other native language apart from igbo unlike your dad who has ijaw as a native language and still understands igbo.

you can't live in Okrika and don't know how to speak the language and claimed you are from there, my dad isn't an Ijaw man.
ask her very well or find time to visit Opobo and visit Bonny too, is a very refreshing experience if you are not scared of seas
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Abi bros.. Wisdom from you. God bless

naso big bros, we dey always watch them when they say we go suffer after crude oil loose value, if we start rolling out of schemes of survivals them go start this their one Nigeria and unity in diversity, those guys are rogues looking for another mean to leech on SS states.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

God should also bless the indigenous igbos in opobo

Nobody sprang up from the ground. Every tribe migrated from one way or the other and any uninhabited land the sole of your feet shall tread that shall ye take

Pray for the Igbos in Colombia, Ecuador,Venezuela etc. We don't have indigenous Igbo in Opobo.

Neither Yoruba or Ijaw are claiming Brazil as their land because some people there still practice elements of their culture.

You cultural thieves that have no business with Ijawland except for the mistake of the defunct eastern region would not allow people rest.

I have never seen any group people as shameless and as criminally minded as you Igbo!

Today more than 50 percent of Abia and Imo the Igbo occupy used to be Ijaw and Ibibio communities. Yet Igbo are not satisfied. They are still trying to push out the indigenous peoples from their homeland.

This time 69/70 will be a joke because God will not spare you guys this time.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Pray for the Igbos in Colombia, Ecuador,Venezuela etc. We don't have indigenous Igbo in Opobo.

Neither Yoruba or Ijaw are claiming Brazil as their land because some people there still practice elements of their culture.

You cultural thieves that have no business with Ijawland except for the mistake of the defunct eastern region would not allow people rest.

I have never seen any group people as shameless and as criminally minded as you Igbo!

Today more than 50 percent of Abia and Imo the Igbo occupy used to be Ijaw and Ibibio communities. Yet Igbo are not satisfied. They are still trying to push out the indigenous peoples from their homeland.

This time 69/70 will be a joke because God will not spare you guys this time.
Talking about 1970
are you proud of the Nigeria you massacred igbos for.

If Imo and Abia is ijaw land that means igbos have no land anywhere then
God created a population of more than 40 million people and hang them in the air because na ijaw land remain. Hmnm na true

NB :the yorubas that are indigenous to Brazil are now Brazilians. That's their new land
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

A lot of Igbos don't speak Igbo. They speak English and Yoruba or Hausa. Does that make them less Igbo?

You communicating with English language does that make you English?

Some Ijaws speak Ibibio, Ogoni, Igbo, Urohobo or Yoruba due to the areas they trade in.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

A lot of Igbos don't speak Igbo. They speak English and Yoruba or Hausa. Does that make them less Igbo?

You communicating with English language does that make you English?

Some Ijaws speak Ibibio, Ogoni, Igbo, Urohobo or Yoruba due to the areas they trade in.
You didn't understand my write up
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by AustineJohn908(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

naso big bros, we dey always watch them when they say we go suffer after crude oil loose value, if we start rolling out of schemes of survivals them go start this their one Nigeria and unity in diversity, those guys are rogues looking for another mean to leech on SS states.
No mind them bro. that's why me self dey even dey pray make the oil become worthless so we go see how Dem go do.
shey na same south still get the waterways etc?
e Go shock dem
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Talking about 1970
are you proud of the Nigeria you massacred igbos for.

If Imo and Abia is ijaw land that means igbos have no land anywhere then
God created a population of more than 40 million people and hang them in the air because na ijaw land remain. Hmnm na true

NB :the yorubas that are indigenous to Brazil are now Brazilians. That's their new land

You don't have land in Nigeria. You are the last ethnic group to migrate to Nigeria.

As leader have been saying, you are Jews from the middle east so how can you own land in Africa?

The Nigeria we have today was created by the likes of Aguyi-Ironsi, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Fulani only maintained what you Igbos created.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shagari And Alex Ekwueme's Salaries 36years Ago.. / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.