Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola (35838 Views)

Senate Presidency Race: Tinubu Insists Zoning Should Be To South / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Rivers Guber: Amaechi Backs Aac's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by oyatz(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2020
tamdun:
Every southern politicians should speak out

But some Southerners say they want Atiku in 2023
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Dumte(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Our problem is not zoning. There are competent northerners out there even muslim that can satisfy every body.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Greenback:

4kU,I'm not Igbo but I believe in fairness

Those who insult every other tribe and scatter everything for everybody else when they dont get their way dont deserve to be rewarded. To do so is the opposite of fairness. You get what you deserve or work for in life.

Fairness means you work towards promoting peace and build bridges with your neighbours then your neighbours will chose you as a leader.

This is a democracy, you have the right to contest but not the right to be the president. understand the difference!!!!

and the longer you continue to exhibit that Igbo trait of always insulting anyone who doesnt agree with you, the longer the presidency will elude you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2020
isthatso:

Those who insult every other tribe and scatter everything for everybody else when they dont get their way dont deserve to be rewarded. To do so is the opposite of fairness. You get what you deserve or work for in life.

Fairness means you work towards promoting peace and build bridges with your neighbours then your neighbours will chose you as a leader.

This is a democracy, you have the right to contest but not the right to be the president. understand the difference!!!!

The same way Yoruba through OPC disturbed and killed people when they did not get their way. You are a hypocrite. Nothing for SW in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by AustineJohn908(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin It doesn't work that why chimp, but anyways Mr South South can't do without us man..... riddle me, how many oil wells does your family own, or at least how many filling stations do you own...with your 13% extra oil revenue how have your governors used it to benefit their states. Lol Mr SS can't do without us probably doesn't even know that oil prices are dropping and in a few years time when we all got electric Mr SS can't do without us, would be living in a village without electricity and no food to eat because he's water ways and land has been polluted.
Mr SS Can't Do Without Us is a ret@rded brainlet.
You just brainless.
you really don't know that we want oil to become absolete to so that this British trap can end faster?
And for your Information even if oil prices become 5 dollars we all know oil will still be sold especially to African countries who can't start using electric stuffs yet.
and oil being worthless we all in Nigeria will suffer it, especially the Parasitic North and west..
minus Lagos State and maybe Kano state...which state again can do without oil revenue in both north and west?

For your info the south also has Gas, we can sell Gas and also use Gas to power our selves to give us 24/7 power supply? I know your little peanut brain didn't tell you that.

Do you know that Coconut alone contributes to the Holland economy 3 times what oil contributes to Nigeria?
And my state Akwa ibom state has so many coconut tree and we recently commission a coconut factory?
Bros, do your homework well next time..
when oil does be one worthless the whole of Nigeria won't be able to benefit from those revenue anymore but the south south will because the little revenue that will be gotten from oil will go to the south( if any will)

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

The same way Yoruba through OPC disturbed and killed people when they did not get their way. You are a hypocrite. Nothing for SW in 2023.

OPC fought against injustice, you people fought for greed and domination.
Unvortunately for you, you have no say in who will become president. if the North says it is going to SW it is going to SW. The north will NEVER give it to SE because of your antecedents....so you are not in the picture!!!
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:
You just brainless.
you really don't know that we want oil to become absolete to so that this British trap can end faster?
And for your Information even if oil prices become 5 dollars we all know oil will still be sold especially to African countries who can't start using electric stuffs yet.
and oil being worthless we all in Nigeria will suffer it, especially the Parasitic North and west..
minus Lagos State and maybe Kano state...which state again can do without oil revenue in both north and west?

For your info the south also has Gas, we can sell Gas and also use Gas to power our selves to give us 24/7 power supply? I know your little peanut brain didn't tell you that.

Do you know that Coconut alone contributes to the Holland economy 3 times what oil contributes to Nigeria?
And my state Akwa ibom state has so many coconut tree and we recently commission a coconut factory?
Bros, do your homework well next time..
when oil does be one worthless the whole of Nigeria won't be able to benefit from those revenue anymore but the south south will because the little revenue that will be gotten from oil will go to the south( if any will)

You saying that crude oil selling at $5 per barrel would still sell and be profitable for any government proves you're an ignorant fool...the production cost to produce a barrel of crude in nigeria costs around $25, am a commodities trader and the optics say that you guys are bleeped. As for the coconut based economy, let's see how it goes huh. I won't waste time arguing with you cus you're clearly ignorant. Not just worth it.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Igbos are in Rivers too.
I am igbo and from Rivers.
The five SE states must join us in the riverine if they are to go, so that we don't become minority joining others
Igboland is not landlocked if you free all the igbos joined to other states like delta state and Rivers state etc
As far as if Tinubu becomes president his policies will affect us. We have the right to correct him
The yorubas gained more by associating with the igbos if not they wouldn't fight to death to keep them

Igboland is landlocked. No matter what metrics you use Igboland is landlocked. As an Ijaw from Rivers state I can tell you that!
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by AustineJohn908(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

You saying that crude oil selling at $5 per barrel would still sell and be profitable for any government proves you're an ignorant fool...the production cost to produce a barrel of crude in nigeria costs around $25, am a commodities trader and the optics say that you guys are bleeped. As for the coconut based economy, let's see how it goes huh. I won't waste time arguing with you cus you're clearly ignorant. Not just worth it.
What I'm trying to say Is that we have Gas and there is no how oil can go to 5 dollars because African countries will still buy and some Countries in the Americas will still buy too...so bro you are on a long thing and even if it really becomes useless, we will survive. after all they're countries without oil or what have you but still dey survive and are thriving.
lass lass na una Parasites go suffer m self pass
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by JohnSin97: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:
What I'm trying to say Is that we have Gas and there is no how oil can go to 5 dollars because African countries will still buy and some Countries in the Americas will still buy too...so bro you are on a long thing and even if it really becomes useless, we will survive. after all they're countries without oil or what have you but still dey survive and are thriving.
lass lass na una Parasites go suffer m self pass

grin grin few months back crude oil was selling at less than $5/barrel on the international market, it's been selling below $40/barrel that's why we're currently in a recession and the federal government is focusing on zamfara gold mines(kindly check the current price of gold), natural gas unlike crude is hard to handle and store plus most countries buying NatGas in huge quantity are European countries who would rather buy from near by Russia, are you thinking of selling NatGas to neighboring 3 world shit holes who can't even by enough to float a local government in akawa ibom grin ...plus American hardly buys your crude oil like before thanks to fracking, and China is pushing in electric buses in by the hour. And you probably weren't good at biology to know that parasites will find a new host once the current one dies off... It's already happening, but you're just the typical ignorant nigerian....but well you'll at least be surviving.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Igboland is landlocked. No matter what metrics you use Igboland is landlocked. As an Ijaw from Rivers state I can tell you that!
So what parameters are you using to say its landlocked
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by cktheluckyman: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jackson105:

If you had Sense, u will know that it is just fair ibo contest under PDP they have been labouring for, while Yoruba contest under APC they labour for.

It is simple
Why then try to stop the North fom contesting? Have they also not been labouring?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by cktheluckyman: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
isthatso:

That is very possible but one thing for sure is that an Ibo man will not become president. we all serve at the pleasure of the North thanks to Nzeogwu, Ironsi and Ojukwu. If they decide to hand power to the south it will either be SW or SS, 100% not SE!!! They may patronise you by making noise to make you think they are considering it but they know deep down they have no intention of handing power to the people that killed Sardauna and Balewa!

The fact remains that the SW do not have the history of winning presidential elections in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

So what parameters are you using to say its landlocked

Igboland does not have access to the sea
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

Igboland does not have access to the sea
The igbos in the riverine that you people have told that are no longer igbos like Wike.
I just don't want those arguments with a neighbor because I don't want bad blood argument
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

The igbos in the riverine that you people have told that are no longer igbos like Wike.
I just don't want those arguments with a neighbor because I don't want bad blood argument

I didn't say Wike is not Igbo, Wike said he isn't. Wike doesn't come from a community with access to the sea.

Even if you include people like Wike in your Igbo world it still wouldn't give you access to sea ports.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
PHijo:

I didn't say Wike is not Igbo, Wike said he isn't. Wike doesn't come from a community with access to the sea.

Even if you include people like Wike in your Igbo world it still wouldn't give you access to sea ports.
What of opobo
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

What of opobo

okrika people are now Igbo people?

very soon you will say Bonny is Igboland, he is telling you the truth that the Igbo communities in SS doesn't have seaport, why arguing?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

okrika people are now Igbo people?

very soon you will say Bonny is Igboland, he is telling you the truth that the Igbo communities in SS doesn't have seaport, why arguing?
That is why I don't want to start arguing.
What is the native language of opobo people
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:
That is why I don't want to start arguing. What is the native language of opobo people
https://www.ethnologue.com/contribution/370971
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Opobo isn't a tribe, is named after Jaja. Opobo is party of Bonny which is Okirika, make ona nodey stress ona sef
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

Opobo isn't a tribe, is named after Jaja. Opobo is party of Bonny which is Okirika, make ona nodey stress ona sef
Their native language is is igbo therefore they are igbos
King Jaja of opobo left bony Island to find his own kingdom of opobo

So opobo cannot be part of bonny Island
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Their native language is is igbo therefore they are igbos

have you been to Opobo? who told you native language of Opobo people is Igbo?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:
Their native language is is igbo therefore they are igbos King Jaja of opobo left bony Island to find his own kingdom of opobo
So opobo cannot be part of bonny Island
where did Jaja came from? and mind you his name isn't Jaja
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
isthatso:

OPC fought against injustice, you people fought for greed and domination.
Unvortunately for you, you have no say in who will become president. if the North says it is going to SW it is going to SW. The north will NEVER give it to SE because of your antecedents....so you are not in the picture!!!

Fighting Injustice by killing Ijaws and Hausas in Lagos? What did they do that they deserved to be killed? You talk like a slave.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

where did Jaja came from? and mind you his name isn't Jaja
Imo State
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by bigfish3k: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elvictor:

have you been to Opobo? who told you native language of Opobo people is Igbo?
I have dated a girl from there
My wife grandmother is from there
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

What of opobo

Is that a question?
You are a mad man!
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Imo State

you see your life?
from Imo he came to Bonny, he was welcomed and honoured then he moved to the river part which is now named after him.
every Igbos know that Opobo isn't their land but is named after their son because of his dexterity in business.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:
I have dated a girl from there My wife grandmother is from there
but you have never been to Opobo?
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by Elvictor: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

I have dated a girl from there
My wife grandmother is from there

you have forgotten that Opobo is a home for Igbos too because of Jaja, don't go about saying this nonsense that Opobo is Igboland before you people will start crying and wailing that SS minorities hate you people when they refuse to sell lands to you guys.
Re: 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola by PHijo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Ibani

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Simeon Nwankwo, Soludo's Father Dies At 92 / DSS Arrests Two Female Armor Traffickers With More Than 1000 Rounds Of Ammunitio / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.