Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97946 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by nnamdi640: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why not continue ignoring her just like what you said rather than breaking up another man's home with your senseless post.....
I never expected this guy to act in this manner.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
No issue here...lady just asking about kneel treatment from the one he undergo some time ago

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Edusouls(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chai this is too much let down for Kanu, if it’s true Osaze no do am well at all, but let’s see I hope it’s fake news at last
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by akanjikokoro: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
U dont need to expose it to social media now. How do you want Kanu to feel
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by nnamdi640: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
scrapNG:
IPOB and their wahala...
Am sure you have brain demage. Must everything be associated to Ipob.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by solonubinho(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Irs sad but his account wasn't hacked

This man is the biggest idiot I have seen this 2020

What a shame to men

What a shame

On behalf of men, we disown this one. This one belongs to a gender called "krem". grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by hammerDK: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
KANU CHOP FINISH REMAIN, OSAZE CARRY DEY CHOP. cheesy

LEFTOVER DEY SWEET NAU...
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
hammerDK:
I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE THING.

OSAZE IS MAD.

HE KNOWS THE MATTER IS FOOTBALL RELATED AND HAS GOT TO DO WITH HER SON.

SO HE TWIST IT TO SOMETHING ELSE TO DESTROY HER MARRIAGE.

MAYBE, HE WANT MORE FROM HER.

ABI MARRIED PERSON NO DEY SOCIALLY INTERACT?

Good point

He is mad very very mad

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
hammerDK:
THE QUESTION I ASK IS, MARRIED PERSON NO THEY SOCIALLY INTERACT?

MARRIAGE NA PRISON?

SHE SOCIALLY INTERACTED WITH YOU DONT MEAN SHE WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU.

NA WA FOR SOME PEOPLE REASONING.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown
You just spoke my mind, sounds like depression. The incoherence of his speech and the irrelevance of the rant don't add up to anything reasonable. The fellow needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by SIONKPO1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
delpee:
He didn't have to post this online. So immature and thoughtless! He could have called Kanu directly. Amara is known to be a decent lady afterall. Besides, it's obvious that she only needs help for her son.

Mental health issues maybe.
Descent?,
Why consistently Sending message to a married Man?
Something is very fishy,papillo should call osaze and find out all in total

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BigDick70inch(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=96653604]

Is he married? Someone needs to hold him. Went through his IG page and something is sha not right. Lots of conspiracy theories and incoherence. Lol

1)Misery loves company.
2)Some unhappy people would naturally wish the worst for others. It makes them not feel alone, refer to (1).
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BigDick70inch(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Is he married? Someone needs to hold him. Went through his IG page and something is sha not right. Lots of conspiracy theories and incoherence. Lol

1)Misery loves company.
2)Some unhappy people would naturally wish the worst for others. It makes them not feel alone, refer to (1).

U right..

But then you accepting..and even putting that on your profile got me more confused.. :-
[
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
solonubinho:

On behalf of men, we disown this one. This one belongs to a gender called "krem". grin

I am sure even they will reject him!!

I still have goose bumps all over rmy body .. this guy na animal

The guy sick

Imagine what he wrote online about someone's wife?
Kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
What an idiot. He probably thought Kanu himself should call him and was offended that Amara dm-ed instead. Toxic masculinity. Local brain. Was he raised by foster parents because he sounds like a wild animal.

Though I don’t follow her this Amara seems very respectful the only time I hear about her is doing charity work with her husband, healthy living and her children. Useless man giving guys a bad name

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by meobizy(f): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
He likely doesn’t fancy her. I’ll hit that and keep my mouth shut. I guess the village type always speaking Igbo doesn’t appeal to him. I’ve met some sexy local girls who I didn’t want anything to do with also.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Liposure: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
hormodupsy:
This guy has something going on with him, he even said Peter of Psquare song led him to Christ. Abeg when did peter start singing Holy Spirit songs?
maybe he listened to halleluyah....my baby fire fire

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by eyinjuege: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some people just lack sense.
She sent you a private message about her son's injury and yet you felt that meant she was chasing you.
How stupid.
The son probably sees you as an idol, but thank you for crushing that impression quickly.
Her husband was probably feeling too big to talk to you about it or probably didnt feel it's such a big deal, and you're not even a sports physiotherapist or physician. But she get coconut head and didnt pick up the cue from her husband.
She just wanted some reassurance and some nice words that her son would still be able to play or whatever.
You're such a tool

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why didn't the Amara told her husband Kanu contact Osaze first before the please check your dm harassment? Osaze too should have called Kanu to explain this instead of this public shame but you see some women are very useless as they flirt with every other men despite being married and some men on their own are evil, they will pressurize a woman for her contact and then start calling the woman. on the phone anytime they like be it night or day as they don't care if the woman is with her husband or not. They are home breakers.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Descent?,
Why consistently Sending message to a married Man?
Something is very fishy,papillo should call osaze and find out all in total

He sounds like an idiot. If she said anything other than about her child he should post it. No need to spoil a woman’s name. His page is like that of somebody that loud has scattered his faculties. Small boy forming big man

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nchenches: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don’t let your albino color make you think that someone who DMed you was chasing you, you foolish family wrecker.

Even if she was chasing after you, it’s your duty to first discuss it with her in presence of her husband.

Pinocchio like you.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by robosky02(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
hammerDK:
KANU CHOP FINISH REMAIN, OSAZE CARRY DEY CHOP. cheesy

LEFTOVER DEY SWEET NAU...

E never chop naaaa

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by hammerDK: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Speaktruth88:

He sounds like an idiot. If she said anything other than about her child he should post it. No need to spoil a woman’s name. His page is like that of somebody that loud has scattered his faculties. Small boy forming big man

UNFORTUNATELY, IDIOTS LIKE OSAZE PLENTY FOR THIS WORLD.

U JUST NEED TO BE CAREFUL AROUND DEM.

ELSE, YAWA GO DEY.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by shadeze: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
This looks like the work of hackers
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Donjazzy12(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
Odewinge you could have reached out to Papilo privately and sorted this issue out, not bringing it to social media.

What you have done just ruined that home and the great respect Papilo has.

Papilo is a calm, humble and great guy, he deserves better irrespective of the wife's shortcomings.
Stop this, I am so so ashamed of the kind of very weak and foolish men we have these days! If it was Osaze himself doing what she did and Amara call him out I know you will still support her. Most of you are heavy fools for women!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by obama30: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
robosky02:
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."

chasing you as how, that you're richer than Kanu or that you're popular than kanu? or you're handsome than kanu? even you from minority tribe have something to said against Kanu. don't attract your downfall from this kind of comment
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by cescky(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultic and strange things doing these things..

Osaze, I love your Spirit Bro! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby! Hi Love!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. Lucifer is too smart! Any small chance you allow, you are gone! That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

GOD BLESS You Osaze my Brother!

I respect your posts.. But your Christianity has a long way to go..

For this matter i say park your opinion for onr side.. Your a baby Christian and still tossed to and fro,... A silent man is taught wise, until he opens his mouth

Not every thing and every where you de chook mouth.. But then i supose your enjoying attention nairaland is giving you...

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by SIONKPO1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Why did Amara, send him message
*Its just like charlie hebdo cartoon on prophet muhammed
**If Amara needs help for her son,she should consult reputable local and foreign agencies that handles that
***There is more to it

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nukilia:
Chai! Pray so you don't have to beg others for anything in life undecided

Chai! Work so that you would not have to beg for anything in life undecided

Prayer have always been ineffective in this type of situation.

But work. Either hard/smart will forever remain effective

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by sojfarm: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
And if you so much respect Kanu, is there no other ways to call his attention than to disreepct him on the social media.

Ode (winge), you are not loyal the Kanu that we all cherish and love.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze u no try. U just behaved like one iberibestic naija politician. By d way,who told u that Zoo Nigeria is more important to God than America? Very very rude,arrogant like ibracadabra Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Osashalom: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
robosky02:
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."
Osaze , you have not done well at all. No maturity in this action of yours neither have you shown any respect to Kanu for addressing the dms from kanu's wife publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.