Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. (50791 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by blueskies(f): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2020
machiavelli95:

It is you that is daft. You dont know that God is a spirit and spirits cannot work on the earth real without partnership with a human being? That is the law of territory. A human being enters into such an arrangement by means of alignment which in itself demands huge sacrifices of time, consecration and death to self.

Nothing is too big for God, but for God to find expression on the earth realm he must find men who have paid the price of alignment.

Until Elijah paid the price of alignment by the brook, Israel, God's own inheritance was languishing in idol worship. What would it have cost God to come down from heaven and end idol worship in the land? Nothing...but he had to work with a man to fulfill his counsel. You think God is happy with all the evil that is going on in the world? Why is he seemingly "not doing anything" about it? Because of the absence of aligned men...men who can pay the price for God to find unhindered expression through them.

Yes God wants to deliver OP and that girl from sin and demonic oppression. But to do that he needs a man. Do you know whether or not the prophet's level of consecration and alignment can sustain the intensity of such operations of God? Or the backlash that might come from the kingdom of darkness? Why do you think some pastors (who are 100% holy ) die? There are ranks in the spirit. Why would some believers fast and pray only to get a level of result, while another will just make a declaration and all will be settled? There are ranks.
See you sound like an ignorant person who is very arrogant. You know nothing about spiritual laws. Spiritual laws are backed on the integrity of God, so God himself will not alter them regardless of how much he loves us. He may only give us an advantage. And if you cannot see the connection between my first comment and your earlier comment, then you are indeed spiritually unintelligent.

You know quite alot and you explained well but were the insults necessary? The knowledge you think you have is a PRIVILEGE so correct and teach people with love and respect. There are many many others that know more than you do, sure you know that.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by machiavelli95: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2020
blueskies:

You know quite alot and you explained well but were the insults necessary? The knowledge you think you have is a PRIVILEGE so correct and teach people with love and respect. There are many many others that know more than you do, sure you know that.

He insulted me first. Not once but twice. I had to put him in his place even going against my better self. It is a mortal sin to be ignorant and arrogant at the same time. Normally I would not have done it, but when dealing with some Nigerians, a little bit of weyrey is needed.
And no I am not arrogant, I recognize that there are persons more knowledgeable than me and I am super eager to pay whatever price is necessary to learn from them. However, I vehemently oppose when false opinions are forced on persons..most people have abused and degraded the prophetic ministry because of comments like the poster which I quoted, sometimes you just cannot be diplomatic.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Vivianagoja(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2020
If you leave her like that
Do you know she's taking the so called curse to another man?
And y is your prophets not giving you any other options except isolating her instead of delivering
My brother... fight for her life if u Love her
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by blueskies(f): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2020
machiavelli95:

He insulted me first. Not once but twice. I had to put him in his place even going against my better self. It is a mortal sin to be ignorant and arrogant at the same time. Normally I would not have done it, but when dealing with some Nigerians, a little bit of weyrey is needed.
And no I am not arrogant, I recognize that there are persons more knowledgeable than me and I am super eager to pay whatever price is necessary to learn from them. However, I vehemently oppose when false opinions are forced on persons..most people have abused and degraded the prophetic ministry because of comments like the poster which I quoted, sometimes you just cannot be diplomatic.

Alright..
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by madridguy(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Check the thread for it.

Xxpress:

What's the verse?
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Lekan1o1: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
No Sir
Oh ok.. That thing is common in Edo and IBO girls especially the very yellow ones oh
Is she IBO ?
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Lekan1o1:

Oh ok.. That thing is common in Edo and IBO girls especially the very yellow ones oh
Is she IBO ?
No. She's ibibio
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
No. She's ibibio

What church does she attend?
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by chatinent: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Caleycash:
can't See the number bro... not connecting.

Click link not number.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What church does she attend?
catholic
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Lekan1o1: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
No. She's ibibio
Ok Nawao... Seek for more spiritual solution to see if u can help her since u say she is a nice gal and u love her.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Lekan1o1: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
catholic
Maybe u too can meet a Catholic priest , there are evangelist priest too, I mean ones who are powerful in prayers .
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Mrmezico(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
in my own opinion, i won't say d propheses re all fake nor real, bt if actualy they're real men of God wit genuine propheses, they also ought to profer a sound solution to deliver her out of dat evil spirit. or is there anything impossible 4 d lord 2 do??...telling u 2 leave her is neva d end solution.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Switch07(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:

Send me a message using the WhatsApp link on my signature so I can send it to you via WhatsApp.

I've added the number on your signature you ain't on WhatsApp with that number

I can send my WhatsApp if you permit
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by chatinent: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Switch07:

I've added the number on your signature you ain't on WhatsApp with that number

I can send my WhatsApp if you permit

All right. Do send.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Switch07(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2020
chatinent:

All right. Do send.

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Switch07(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
chatinent:

All right. Do send.
Thanks
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Switch07(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
chatinent:

All right. Do send.
Thank
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Switch07(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
chatinent:

All right. Do send.

Thank you
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by kriss27(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
dm
I couldnt dm u, here is my collect 09092140826
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Please @GofuckYourself. You have anything to say regarding this?
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by HelpYourself(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2021
SeunWedsLinda:
Please @GofuckYourself. You have anything to say regarding this?

I will respond let me read this my brother
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Bonnyegg: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
That people have had bad experiences with prophets don't mean real ones don exist.

Two prophets told the the same thing twice on different occasions.
Why not put it to test?
Why not distant yourself from her and see how things will turn out?

This world is more spiritual than physical.
There's more you don't know than you do.
Experiment it.
Give her space and see what's gonna happen.

If you can, find a real prophet who is not money minded and take her to for deliverance

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by HelpYourself(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
SeunWedsLinda:
Good morning nairalanders. I'm sharing this here because I feel restless with this urgent need to end my relationship. I'll make the story as short as possible.

I started dating my girlfriend this time 2 years ago. The experience hasn't been bad because she's all I could wish for in a woman. Very pretty both facially and in physique. Respectful. Been there for me during my down times. Encourages me when things don't go my way. At some point, I thought she was gonna leave because of my financial state but no. She still stuck by me. Even helping me financially to bring me up to my feet.

However, Despite every attempts at steadying my financial imbalance, there was never any progress. We went for a crusade mid last year and the prophet called her out, was praying for her and she was falling under anointing. She was oblivious of what was happening then the man of God delivered a big prophesy that shocked me. He said she is possessed by a spirit which is out to ruin every man she's had something to do with in the past. That a lot of men have been destroyed. My heart raced faster and I couldn't figure out what to do at that point. When she finally got herself, she cleaned up and went home. Came to my house the following morning and asked me what happened. I told her everything the prophet said and she begged me not to leave her. Of course I didn't leave her. We still continued with the relationship. Don't blame me here guys. My belief was that no man or woman has the power to influence what happens to you. That success or financial breakthrough is the end product of hardwork and perseverance. That was why I took that prophesy with a pinch of salt.

Our lives continued. I kept encountering frustrations in my live goals and ambitions. Depts hanging round my neck with no hope in sight. Rents expiring with no plan for renewal. To the point that I had to borrow to feed. These were much that I decided to go see another prophet yesterday. This prophet is different from the first one that hosted a crusade we went for. I decided to go alone this time around and it's located in a different state. In the course of the ministration. The prophet called me out. He told me I should limit things I say to THAT GIRL (my girlfriend). He mentioned to me that my girlfriend is good and it's not her fault. That she is possessed by a spirit that is out to ruin. Responsible for restricting any favor that looks like it's coming my way. Every thing he told me was in tandem with my real life experiences. He prayed for me afterwards and I still went further to meet him. I needed some clarity on whether or not to continue with my relationship. He didn't urge that I breakup. But he advised I should just leave her and focus on my hustle.

My girlfriend has been calling me since yesterday but I've not been picking. I'm confused guys. I know I will eventually pick and talk to her but how do I breakup? Where do I start from? I don't want to tell her what the prophet said about her. My mind is mess rn. Please advice me guys

[/s]

So not burden yourself with guilt by casting your fate on another

That young lady has nothing to do with your downfall

Just as mankind readily accepted Jesus came to die for them because it absolves anyone of any direct responsibility I mean come on who doesn't want to be free from any consequences and responsibilities?

Ask dangote if suddenly he can be offered a chance to never pay wages or tax ever again by dancing naked he would take it

This is a tactic used by spiritual conmen casting the blame for your issues on a relative or love one or family member

This an easy tested and trusted means of seeming like a legit prophet grin

When all.else fails always blame the spouse and trust me they will say yes I knew it! grin

I am not saying such doesn't occur but this is not the reason for your failings

You need to see proper spiritual guidance

I can't count how many people come to me and the moment they walk into my door I see it in their eyes

They just want to be told it's their village uncle or wife or husband or younger one that's responsible for their down fall

I will only say this

You have a huge burden to redeem it's obvious but don't incur more karma by blaming an innocent person

I will speak to you one on one later in the day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[i][/i]

So not burden yourself with guilt by casting your fate on another

That young lady has nothing to do with your downfall

Just as mankind readily accepted Jesus came to die for them because it absolves anyone of any direct responsibility I mean come on who doesn't want to be free from any consequences and responsibilities?

Ask dangote if suddenly he can be offered a chance to never pay wages or tax ever again by dancing naked he would take it

This is a tactic used by spiritual conmen casting the blame for your issues on a relative or love one or family member

This an easy tested and trusted means of seeming like a legit prophet grin

When all.else fails always blame the spouse and trust me they will say yes I knew it! grin

I am not saying such doesn't occur but this is not the reason for your failings

You need to see proper spiritual guidance

I can't count how many people come to me and the moment they walk into my door I see it in their eyes

They just want to be told it's their village uncle or wife or husband or younger one that's responsible for their down fall

I will only say this

You have a huge burden to redeem it's obvious but don't incur more karma by blaming an innocent person

I will speak to you one on one later in the day
how do I reach you sir?
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Righteousness2 I crave your indulgence here Sir
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by jelel6: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by jelel6: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
SeunWedsLinda:
Good morning nairalanders. I'm sharing this here because I feel restless with this urgent need to end my relationship. I'll make the story as short as possible.

I started dating my girlfriend this time 2 years ago. The experience hasn't been bad because she's all I could wish for in a woman. Very pretty both facially and in physique. Respectful. Been there for me during my down times. Encourages me when things don't go my way. At some point, I thought she was gonna leave because of my financial state but no. She still stuck by me. Even helping me financially to bring me up to my feet.

However, Despite every attempts at steadying my financial imbalance, there was never any progress. We went for a crusade mid last year and the prophet called her out, was praying for her and she was falling under anointing. She was oblivious of what was happening then the man of God delivered a big prophesy that shocked me. He said she is possessed by a spirit which is out to ruin every man she's had something to do with in the past. That a lot of men have been destroyed. My heart raced faster and I couldn't figure out what to do at that point. When she finally got herself, she cleaned up and went home. Came to my house the following morning and asked me what happened. I told her everything the prophet said and she begged me not to leave her. Of course I didn't leave her. We still continued with the relationship. Don't blame me here guys. My belief was that no man or woman has the power to influence what happens to you. That success or financial breakthrough is the end product of hardwork and perseverance. That was why I took that prophesy with a pinch of salt.

Our lives continued. I kept encountering frustrations in my live goals and ambitions. Depts hanging round my neck with no hope in sight. Rents expiring with no plan for renewal. To the point that I had to borrow to feed. These were much that I decided to go see another prophet yesterday. This prophet is different from the first one that hosted a crusade we went for. I decided to go alone this time around and it's located in a different state. In the course of the ministration. The prophet called me out. He told me I should limit things I say to THAT GIRL (my girlfriend). He mentioned to me that my girlfriend is good and it's not her fault. That she is possessed by a spirit that is out to ruin. Responsible for restricting any favor that looks like it's coming my way. Every thing he told me was in tandem with my real life experiences. He prayed for me afterwards and I still went further to meet him. I needed some clarity on whether or not to continue with my relationship. He didn't urge that I breakup. But he advised I should just leave her and focus on my hustle.

My girlfriend has been calling me since yesterday but I've not been picking. I'm confused guys. I know I will eventually pick and talk to her but how do I breakup? Where do I start from? I don't want to tell her what the prophet said about her. My mind is mess rn. Please advice me guys
you're a lazy poor man, I use poor cos you're worst than broke, so it's a woman that will determine your growth in life ewu akure....please leave the girl to see better man marry....male goat
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Smoby123: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
I've read some comments here , and I can tell you this bro ,check yourself before and after you meet her, if one pastor say one thing the other say another then we would be suspicious maybe say fake prophets , the things that can bring a man down fall is sex ,food or exchanging any fluid with the opposite, look bro this life deep , except you get spiritual eyes that you will see what happens around you ,I've some one who was doing greatbefore he meet one particular girl to.... Bro my advice dor you see to sit down and advice yourself .... Check yourself well ,before and after

Leave all this people saying America,Japan etc
Do you know that Africa have the high shirin in the whole continent, bro life deep ooo , na who no dey or get problem dey give wrong advice, no be all woman you see you go have sex with some get serious cause from family , not there fault though, keep yourself for some month and monitor your progress , if you don't believe in prophet then look for a true sspiritalis, devil no dey attack who no get mission here on earth, go for ckeasing go for prayer , atand on two feet before you carry person for your back , no stand with one carry person if not you go fall oo......

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Smoby123: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2021
iamteegee:

Bro take whatever they told you seriously I just got out of one. I love this girl, she's very pretty, intelligent, goes to church regularly (na disguise)sings and does interpretation, honestly na this kind person any man would make his wife but a man that didn't know me before called me and told me to be careful of yellow lady, I didn't understand then kept on with her, sex and all but my condition did not change, went to visit a spiritualist and he told me to leave my girl alone, she was too good didn't see any reason to leave her decided to visit more different people, met a prophetess I didn't even say a word to her after praying described my girlfriend to me was surprised, she later told me to leave her alone and see what will happen oboy I left and went home I was battling with my conscience that this girl is good, beautiful intelligent, loves and respect me well my life first I stopped picking her calls, my friends that knew her for days, the girl started attacking me in the dream, I can't close my eyes for 10minutes without ejaculating and urinating all over the bed (something that has never happened before) sometimes I refuse to close my eyes in the night, different attacks, one of my dreams we fought saying I left and she wants me to feel the pain, even if I urinate before going to bed, 4mins after I Don urinate n ejaculate. It was a scary situation the girl talk say na must we marry if she no fit get me for real life she go get me for dream! Bro run for your life and go for serious deliverance!! Person wey something never happen to no go give u advice. Pikin wey dey back no know say journey far.

Bro pls can i get your number ...pls
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by iamteegee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Smoby123:

Bro pls can i get your number ...pls
Brother good day how are you doing? Any problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.