Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (32055 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Evolutionlove:

In whatever situation you might be, Please never give up on Almighty GOD. If you don't have God, Sorry you have absolutely nothing and Life might be terrible for such people. Some might be lucky things will keep on going on fine for them despite not believing In God but I can't Vouch for such believe. Morso re-trace your steps In life, Don't hurt or do evil to people. Avoid wicked people so they won't hurt you and most Important of all, "Flee from fornication with the female gender" most especially "Nigerian Ladies, Lagos Exclusively" Most of them are Walking Plague & Corpse, Their Male counterparts are not left out too. Ease your urges yourself once In a while If needed but don't overdo do It. Wake up at midnight Interval, Take your bath and pray to God, Ask him everything you want and need In life and what you don't want and need. If you still have a mother, Try your best to get her some nice Items you know you can afford. Deliver the Items to her and Let her pray for you, If you have any rift with her, Pls try your best and settle with her. Mothers are quite powerful. I'm not a religion fanatic or part of all those brainwashers. But I'm boldly telling you this have been working for me really great. I'm not a typical Mosque or Church Goer, I visit the house of God once every friday and occasionally during the weekdays. But Almighty God lives In my Heart. You might give It a trial too......
Wow. Thanks for this bro. I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Ghettologist(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Trust Nobody.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
that's a very good one.
ElValiente:
thanks that's why I don't just or quick to judge people without fully understand what's going on. 2 I don't compete with people. I live my life for me not for people.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Heineken:
my boss thanks so much sir. Good morning. Fake pastors and mallams too much bro. You're right. God didn't call many of them. Hunger did

Morning Boss! Na the truth b dat bro!

life inside a deity is too INTERESTING!

Try to see beyond the struggle! u will understand that there is someone somewhere that is directing everything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2020
nniero11:

Morning Boss! Na the truth b dat bro!

life inside a deity is too INTERESTING!

Try to see beyond the struggle! u will understand that there is someone somewhere that is directing everything!

thanks so much egbon.. I appreciate this sir.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by charleybam(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2020
The mind is the highest prison Self introspection is the key to healthy mind and thoughts forgiveness and meditation is the key to elevation Embrace change and believe there's a higher power fighting your battle be resourceful and always speak your truth Lastly, Religion is a big scam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Heineken:
thanks so much egbon.. I appreciate this sir.

you are welcome bro!

let me share this story with u as an eye opener

This happened in May 2019!
I was out on the street hustling because I stayed back after NYSC! I started gambling(bet9ja) but it was strictly online because I hate going to betting shop! Baba I was just staking anyhow because I had access to all my money through internet banking. Ok look at how God saved me.

Two of my winsdow net come carrty ONLY my sweet nokia android waka.

forgive the plenty wrong spellings abeg the story too long

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2020
nniero11:

you are welcome bro!

let me share this story with u as an eye opener

This happened in May 2019!
I was out on the street hustling because I stayed back after NYSC! I started gambling(bet9ja) but it was strictly online because I hate going to betting shop! Baba I was just staking anyhow because I had access to all my money through internet banking. Ok look at how God saved me.

Two of my neighbors asked me to accompany them to see someone so after the meeting they asked that we take a few bottles. Baba na so me way on a normal dey dey very skeptical to drink begin take bottles. I became vey excited and enjoyed myself very well. back to the final matter na so i reach house slide my window open put my phone for bed come dey hear music na so them strong boys tear my winsdow net come carrty ONLY my sweet nokia android waka.

so that's how gaming ended if not i 4 no fit pay my rent and i for starve. u see how he took away only one thing just to save me from EMBARRASSMENT?

I was on cloud 9 because when we got bback to the house I puffed on a stick of Ghana weed my neighbour was smoking as i usually do but because of my experience baba i hate smoke now and beer dey bitter me for mouth

so u see how some shit in me was corrected by a HARMLESS LOSS

finally my neighbour gave me an android phone to use till i get a new one anytime i could afford a new phone.

The theif could have grabbed my laptob or shoe or clothes or the guy for cut my throat but he only took the thing that will bring me to order.

God dey bro. #fact
Abi na when hunger bin dey fire me left and right but now am in line for an amazing OFFER which i know he will do for me.
hahaha bro.. You just making me to laugh here. It's going be fine.. Just that it's not easy boss. I'm not happy at all.. Poverty is bad..
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Heineken:
hahaha bro.. You just making me to laugh here. It's going be fine.. Just that it's not easy boss. I'm not happy at all.. Poverty is bad..

Yes but it will only get better not worse brother!

na from experience oooooo

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2020
nniero11:

Yes but it will only get better not worse brother!

na from experience oooooo
definitely boss.. Thanks so much sir
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by waploger(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigerian Government and Economy will fustrate you if you depend on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
grim33:
You’re on your way bro keep going...
#wakeupidiots
This is the problem you guys have. You claim religious but we that are irreligious are better behave, more compassionate and respectful. Did the bible also teach you to insult people. SMH.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by hstar: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2020
LagosInter:
1. Life is difficult. It's a great truth.

2. Money answers all things.

3. See no 2.

4.No difference between women and cars. Women are articles, yes including my sisters.

5. Your value as a man is tied to provision. Fail in this and lose your value.

6. Making it isn't by hardwork alone. We owe a lot to luck, serendipity, destiny.

7. Nobody knows what happens after death. Who knows, life after death may be worse.

8.Family is everything, they are all you have got.

9. Study well as a teen, you may never get the chance again to learn the basics.

10. Life has no purpose whatsoever, it could have been better if we never existed. I align myself with prof Benathar's views in this regard.

I'm an adult with full of life experiences.
But e be like say u've seen a lot o with these ur own experiences, I salute you boss
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Having a healthy fear of Jehovah is the beginning of life and wisdom. There are no best friends If anything happens to u people will just move on. Mingle with people on the same mission with you. Life can change in the tinkle of an eye, nothing is permanent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Kkc3030(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
..is to trust in God

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Chinny024(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Don't trust anyone.
Summary!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2020
There's nothing like friend

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
johnhood:

This is the problem you guys have. You claim religious but we that are irreligious are better behave, more compassionate and respectful. Did the bible also teach you to insult people. SMH.
my boss.. How was your night sir? Good morning bro
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Timblaze(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Still learning, Relearning and unlearning
1. Nobody owns you anything in life
2. People will relate with you base on interest( what they can get from u)
3.take risk
4.learn a skill early in life helps a lot

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Imoobot(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Dont depend on one source of income. I repeat, dont depend on one source of income!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by poweredcom(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, that is just exactly what am saying

Well, right from the beginning it has not been working on me grin grin

My rule is my rule, I can't give wat I don't have, even if I have and I don't feel like giving out den that is it, am not trying to pls anybody again apart from my family and gf.

Even family wey hin own plenty sef a go yiwo mi si BRT lane.

If u don't have wat it takes to be extremely generous den too much of generosity brings poverty .

True but still don't trust ur girlfriend bro ..e fit happen one. Day she fit fall ur hand ...it's even better to trust ur wife ..self small than girlfriend wey u never marry

Lmfao
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by poweredcom(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rick9:
A Life Without God / Jesus Christ / Holy Spirit /
Is a meaningless Life.

This is the greatest and the most significant lesson I have learned in my life. Since I embraced God The Father, His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I have known true and ever lasting peace.

I can't imagine life without GOD.

Nonsense do u know if Jesus existed ..the way the white man put it to you

You are brainwashed I swear many of these foreign religion are all fake and false

Nothing pass ur original traditional religion which you Africans have neglected that is why we are the most confused race on earth

Keep day dreaming about one Jesus or Muhammed that never existed

Look ur modern religion is even embeded from paganism hahahaa mugus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by CandidSeeker(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
ebunchi:
Nobody likes you

This mindset can derail destiny...

We're interdependent ma...

There are people and events life will bring your way for your uplifting and recognition...

Some humans still like people...

Some humans still love people.

-Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Heineken:
my boss.. How was your night sir? Good morning bro
Guy I dey. I no be boss. We still dey find how to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
johnhood:

Guy I dey. I no be boss. We still dey find how to make ends meet.
lol e go good bro. Sure
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Barristter07:

God exist . If you are probably looking at the present condition in the world, i want you to recognize that God is not ruling this world, Satan is rulig it after Adam and Eve rebelled, this is why Jesus in our Lords prayer ask us to pray " our Father in heaven, let your kingdom Come " (Matt 6:9,10) You may find this article interesting on the subject:
https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/control-world-tract/who-controls-the-world/
No be today I am have been hearing that. I use to have a lot of you witness that studies with me when I was in Lagos. You know other Christian sects mock you guys.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Heineken:
lol e go good bro. Sure
Cool
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
That Promotion doesn't come from Aso-rock but from the Rock of ages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Godwin5766(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
stubbornman:

You're welcome Bro.... May God guide us!!
Amen
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by OlawaleBammie: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
poweredcom:

True but still don't trust ur girlfriend bro ..e fit happen one. Day she fit fall ur hand ...it's even better to trust ur wife ..self small than girlfriend wey u never marry

Lmfao

Sure...trust my gf ke?? A dey craze?? Abi she be Jesus ni??

She self no say a no trust her tho she's unique in her way, just that i dont trust people grin

But as a guyman, with an achaic xter, i love pleasing my woman so dat kasala no go burst in two seconds grin
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Lina07: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
I swear that's one of the best lessons I've learnt so far
Karleb:

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.