Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (31964 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Rick9(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
A Life Without God / Jesus Christ / Holy Spirit /
Is a meaningless Life.

This is the greatest and the most significant lesson I have learned in my life. Since I embraced God The Father, His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I have known true and ever lasting peace.

I can't imagine life without GOD.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Farki: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
omojesu202:

selfish mugu

Life isn't charity, not considering how things affect you is a quick way to ruin yourself fast.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by waploger(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
My greatest lesson in life is whatever it is you are doing to survive in NIGERIA, don't leave it to go and look for another one oh!! because they are others looking for that job you are leaving and there is a % that you might not get the job you are aspiring for.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Earth2: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2020
vickydevoka:
Never lend what u can't afford to loose.

I lost my life savings dis year bcuz of a friend
sorry bro
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by uuzba(m): 12:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Princeton92:

Don't read my message wrongly mbok
I think it's best to follow God first, and then God will grant you your needs.
If one follows his hearts desires first before God, that leads to a lot of terrible things..
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy okay
grim33:
Obviously you don’t get it. But I do understand your line of reasoning..
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2020
LagosInter:

I used to be like you many years ago. You will learn soon.

Are you minding him, I'm already feeling drained at 30years plus. Money or Material things Isn't my problem because I'm doing quite well financially. Life Is Just so meaningless. You wake up everyday doing almost the same thing and goes through different and series of Challenges and Shits from people. A minute you are happy, The next few minutes It's sadness smhh. Life Is too complicated to be enjoyed. I'do rather prefer not to have existed. If not for Almighty God, I would have left this Evil, Hypocritical, Manipulative, Deceptive and Meaningless World......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Crysthaniel(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2020
No one cares about your Little story

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Zone48: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2020
I learnt never to put hopes on any man. I hoped on someone this year and what comes was a big disappointment. It affected me so bad. I've moved on

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by nasonaso: 2:25am On Dec 03, 2020
I Learnt that you may be late but you can still become the latest.
Learnt that should be very careful with everyone around you.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by FullBlastLight: 2:33am On Dec 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
People who are saying u re selfish are just saying it just cus they don't have what you have and are only trying to either intimidate or manipulate you just to give dem wat dey want.

But mind u, if they were in Ur position they would be more frugal than u grin grin

And what wit exactitude do u think frugality or being frugal connotes? Huh?

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by seanwilliam(m): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i just pray i ll
lol , by the time u have nothing to fall back to as a support , u will..
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by MissOpe(f): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2020
tasalanoni:
Madam, the issue here isn't about being caught or not. It's about what you put on the line pursuing an illusion.
A wise man once said
"What tires out young men isn't the sex, it's the sleepless nights spent searching for it".
[qquote author=MissOpe post=96667112]

@ number 9, do it if you must,but with great caution and don't get caught.

Well, I quite agree with you, if you put your marriage on the line for a short term gain, only you will bear the consequences, but I say again, if You can be smart about It, do it, And remember the golden rule... "DON'T GET CAUGHT".
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by sirwhyteB(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2020
1. With God all things are possible

2. Karma is real

3. Don't put your eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Princeton92(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2020
uuzba:

I think it's best to follow God first, and then God will grant you your needs.
If one follows his hearts desires first before God, that leads to a lot of terrible things..

And what if God guides your heart desires as it's the best for you which he too wants it so??
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2020
QuintessentialW:

I agree with everything except 10 and 4.

Lol, I don't know your age.

But what I said about 10 and 4 is just the truth. I never believed until I started studying them.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2020
alexola20:
I definitely agree with No.10.

Yes, life is meaningless. It took me many years to learn this.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2020
alexola20:
I don't agree with No.8.

Let's say you are an exception
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2020
anastasius:

Gist us

Lol

It took me many years of studies in philosophy, finance etc to understand this.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by GreatMage: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2020
I have learnt about the Rabbit and the forest filled it carrots...

Also learnt about the One technique thousand times thinking...
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by TVTKOKO(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2020
samuelchimmy:
It's not by the smartest, most hardworking or most Righteous. But opportunity come upon us, we got to act upon it when it comes.
this! May God give us a discerning spirit to knw which is which

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Heineken:
seriously bro.. If one should look very meticulously you'll see that most people are suffering. Only few are living well. See me bro, I'm not happy o. I'm just trying to be. I stopped praying sef. I don't believe all those things anymore...

In whatever situation you might be, Please never give up on Almighty GOD. If you don't have God, Sorry you have absolutely nothing and Life might be terrible for such people. Some might be lucky things will keep on going on fine for them despite not believing In God but I can't Vouch for such believe. Morso re-trace your steps In life, Don't hurt or do evil to people. Avoid wicked people so they won't hurt you and most Important of all, "Flee from fornication with the female gender" most especially "Nigerian Ladies, Lagos Exclusively" Most of them are Walking Plague & Corpse, Their Male counterparts are not left out too. Ease your urges yourself once In a while If needed but don't overdo do It. Wake up at midnight Interval, Take your bath and pray to God, Ask him everything you want and need In life and what you don't want and need. If you still have a mother, Try your best to get her some nice Items you know you can afford. Deliver the Items to her and Let her pray for you, If you have any rift with her, Pls try your best and settle with her. Mothers are quite powerful. I'm not a religion fanatic or part of all those brainwashers. But I'm boldly telling you this have been working for me really great. I'm not a typical Mosque or Church Goer, I visit the house of God once every friday and occasionally during the weekdays. But Almighty God lives In my Heart. You might give It a trial too......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by stubbornman(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Godwin5766:
Thanks bro...ur words made me to realize many things

You're welcome Bro.... May God guide us!!
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Carbonated: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
grim33:
You’re an antinatalist ....
so am I. grin
Let’s connect...
I just followed you on Nairaland... grin

I will create a WhatsApp group for this. I am an anti-natalist too. The suffering in the world is too much. I will keep you guys updated.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Bro lol. Keep up man. It’s spelled antinatalist now. The - have been removed for a while now...
I can’t wait to join the group man.
People are sheeps and extremely inconsiderate...

I just followed you on Nairaland grin
Carbonated:

I will create a WhatsApp group for this. I am an anti-natalist too. The suffering in the world is too much. I will keep you guys updated.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Barristter07: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2020
johnhood:

People say when they look around them they can't just help but believe God exist for me when I look at how things are I can't help but question does God really exist?

God exist . If you are probably looking at the present condition in the world, i want you to recognize that God is not ruling this world, Satan is rulig it after Adam and Eve rebelled, this is why Jesus in our Lords prayer ask us to pray " our Father in heaven, let your kingdom Come " (Matt 6:9,10) You may find this article interesting on the subject:
https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/control-world-tract/who-controls-the-world/

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by GuyWise101(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2020
ebunchi:
Nobody likes you
You said the truth, except your parents or maybe your siblings nobody else gives a Bleep about you.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by jintex(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2020
lindareep:
Im here to read comments...

Meanwhile, if you chat me up now, I will deliver enlargement gel to your preferred address in Lagos.
The gel is just 5K!

OK,
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by ElValiente(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2020
SeriouslySense:
beautiful
thanks that's why I don't just or quick to judge people without fully understand what's going on. 2 I don't compete with people. I live my life for me not for people.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:
After my first degree, I find work tire no way, to worsen the situation, my elder brother I was staying with at the time relocated to a suburb making it difficult for me to keep in touch with people in town helping me with the job hunt.

Now there was this catholic church out station in the area, I became very active in the activities of the church, I was very active in the running on the church activities, helping the reverend father posted to the out station then, I became popular in the church, and after a while, the church made donations to build a bigger church and Reverend fathers house, I volunteered along with other youths, in the cite work, after job hunting, I will go to the cite from the house and start working there until the building was completed,

I was ignorantly working in the church building not knowing that people are already taking notice of my persistence in the work, one of the big shots in the church that is always at the forefront in bringing big money in terms of church donations, invited me to his house and offered me to manage his cyber cafe business in the town with free accommodation in one of his houses in town, Abuja, I lost words thanking the man, I started working in the cafe and within 6 months I was offered an appointment in government parastatals, with the help of one of my customer who always patronise the cafe and stay close to the company,

This is like a testimony, that's when I believe the phrase, when you work for God, God works for you, God is indeed marvelous

His grace has been sufficient in my life ever since then.

My lesson
Don't ever think your situation and location affects your destiny or prevent your destiny helper from locating you, hold God tight and work for him, be persistence and don't ever give up, help is on the way already and experience unmerited favour in your life

Like I wrote earlier, All things always work together for the good of those who love GOD.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Heineken:
boss things full my head. I dey perplex well. That's why I don't believe all those God, heaven and hell trash talk.. Joy no dey at all.

No b your fault brother! I blame our fake pastors and fake religious institutions way full naija!

They are just so after money that they fail to teach life saving truth

Just like a fish can't survive outside d water that's how man can't survive without a Deity!!

But we have no one to teach us the right way!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
nniero11:

No b your fault brother! I blame our fake pastors and fake religious institutions way full naija!

They are just so after money that they fail to teach life saving truth

Just like a fish can't survive outside d water that's how man can't survive without a Deity!!

But we have no one to teach us the right way!

my boss thanks so much sir. Good morning. Fake pastors and mallams too much bro. You're right. God didn't call many of them. Hunger did

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. / Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.