Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (31923 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Atheists or antinatalist ? Which one are you? I’m both grin
Heineken:
Forget about heaven or hell, e possible make e no exist. Even God fit no dey sef. Abi how you want make person wey finish school since no get job believe trash? Wey other people dey ball? Just be good to everyone and remember that in the end, everybody dies...

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by gbemishile: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lessons of life

Always believe in yourself

Set out what u want to be when u grow up and plan on ow u want to get there.there is destiny,we know,but u have to work towards what u want to be.if it works out well,that's good,but if doesnty,u will not blame urself for not trying

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Buffalo2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Trust no human being..
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Logic is not the reason why you believe in magic logic will not be the reason you stop .
Just so you know... that guy get sense pass you. Take it asan insult if you want.
It’s just a FACT
titusmichael27:
life has a purpose. we are not here by chance. you can know more about your self and your purpose by learning more about your creator.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
A very wise man you are...
legionISproteus:
That religion is a scam
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Emmy417: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Business was not fake. Was real.
But I blame him cos of the kind of partner he was doing business with. Not a trustworthy guy. To get hold of the guy became a problem. He doesn't take his calls again. I shouldn't even suffer for what the third party is doing to him mine was a case of loan to pay high interest..
No Prob though, its well!
johnhood:

If business was not fake no need to blame the man. The pandemic caused everything but as an African man I smelling a rat.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by LegendAnselm: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

What I meant is that always judge things by what it is and don’t let emotion sway u.. don’t be ruled by emotions games. Be alpha male
but i mean how would i got to know that my emotion is attached to my decision.. or when i judge..am just confused...
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by martius101(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
The greatest lesson i have learnt in my life which was rather too late for me is that [b][/b] 1 NO MAN LOVES YOU INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY....YOU ARE ONLY LOVED WHEN THINGS ARE WORKING FOR YOU....
2 YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
3 FIRST BORN CAN TURN LAST AND LAST CAN BE FIRST.
4 LIFE IS A SET UP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by fdigital(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
you may be late but you can still become the latest.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by viktohmarkz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
allow everything happen to you, good or bad because the only constant thing is change.
have a big mindset never back down, if you give up na you them loose guard plus everybody go know say you fvck up

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by seanwilliam(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
but i mean how would i got to know that my emotion is attached to my decision.. or when i judge..am just confused...

https://www.insider.com/signs-youre-sensitive-person-2018-7?amp

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by marylandcakes: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please God if there’s anything like around second life never allow me and my family have anything to do with a country like Nigeria. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Obviously you don’t get it but I do understand your line of reasoning...
LordOfTheGame:

This sounds like it's from a depressed person. Don't lose hope dear, life is not easy and everyone is fighting a battle. Pls stay strong.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by v2: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fear woman

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Obviously you don’t get it. But I do understand your line of reasoning..
SeriouslySense:
Ohh sad, stay strong, there can be meaning, there is meaning, i hope you find meaning.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Joseph08(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
a)...That Nigeria is a useless Country!

b) People are suffering and smiling grin
During election they still go under the sun to vote for same idiots that have kept the Country in dark for ages undecided

c) Trust in God and keep your hands clean from anything fetish.

e) Don't be quick to make friends cos someone might see you and like your kind of person also someone might see you and dislike you on meeting you for the first time.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by LegendAnselm: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

https://www.insider.com/signs-youre-sensitive-person-2018-7?amp
big bros, i av gone through all u shared with me....am just grateful, thanks.......but i just found out that am too emotionally in everything am doing....could u believe me that whenever i lost i found myself doing what i hate....which i do regret after doing it
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Drfinn: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
1. Gratitude is life. Always be grateful.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by grim33(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by OYENIYIJK: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cool Thread.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by LiftedAmI(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never love unreservedly !!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by seanwilliam(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
big bros, i av gone through all u shared with me....am just grateful, thanks.......but i just found out that am too emotionally in everything am doing....could u believe me that whenever i lost i found myself doing what i hate....which i do regret after doing it

Start by saying No to non-benefiting request..
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Warmaterial(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
If u really want to make it don't be addicted to anything especially gambling, womanizing, and drinking

8 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by LegendAnselm: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

Start by saying No to non-benefiting request..
it seems hard bro..devin help i need
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by RIDOO: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Whatsoever work/job your hands find doing do with all ur might even if it's not yours.How you handle other people's job determine a lot way how you'll handle your's.

Don't zero ur mind about people not even ur enemies..cos sometimes God do send ur enemies to do the work of an angel in ur life.

No matter any height u attain be humble.

Put ur trust only in God n love Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by seanwilliam(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
it seems hard bro..devin help i need

The earlier u start doing that the better. I was like u months ago.. now there is nothing u can use to convince me to do your bidding if I don’t want to
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by LegendAnselm: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
under here i choose tosay mine

i av never came down to read all comment i just did.... and i av learnt
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by LegendAnselm: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

The earlier u start doing that the better. I was like u months ago.. now there is nothing u can use to convince me to do your bidding if I don’t want to
i just pray i ll
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Rick9(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Self preservation is the first rule of nature.
Help yourself first before helping others.
E get why

9 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by juseng(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
my greatest lesson in life is...

do not try any habit talked bad about, all of them are addictive.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by murphymakun(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nothing good comes easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. / Download New Bet9ja Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.