Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (82956 Views)

How I Fully Become A Male Ashawo. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Guy sufry dey yarn rubbish okay, In as much as you dey try make sense. But talk the one wey you know. Who tell you say Ladies no dey naija wey dem dey pay for sex??
how many gigolos in nigeria u don hear say use gigolo money use establish big business for themselves.most of the money they earn is just for survival and they always have side hustles to supliment.its not like female runz.A runz woman can totally depend on ashawo money cos there is constant demand from male customers but for male ashawo maybe once in a while.He lucky in a day he might make 30k but its rare.The only way u can make it from their business is to be lucky enough to hook a very woman who is just attracted to u and takes care of u.E no easy.Even some agencies who come online claiming they can link u with rich sugar mummy are mostly scams.i know guys wey don lost large amounts of money paying so called agencies to link them with rich sugar mummies grin grin grin grin grin grin.most guys i know who claim gigolo sleep with the women for free hoping the ladies will use their church mind give them anythinh.sometimes the women will cook for them and prepare them a sumptious meal or just give them fee like 2k or 3k at most grin.If u want to to make it as a gigolo then u should be targeting outside nigeria ..probably europe.but u should be in shape as ayoung guy.U cant say u want sugar mummy or looking for a milf and u as a young guy u have a big stomach and u grin find it hard getting erection.no nymph go want dat kine tin.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Evolutionlove:

I love It when two Females lock horns. The fight dey sweet me. Don't mind her, You are right with your assertion. She Is Just simply paranoid and playing protecting their free meal process and survival as always.....grin grin grin

Lol, you are not serious.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Bikonze(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2021
generationz:
grin

Many men will say Ewwww but they will try to contact the guy because country hard.

For your info, this was the work the one and only Egberi papa one, Timaya was doing before he had his breakthrough in music back in Porthacout.

Many of your the in suit and tie you all look up to working for big companies do this exclusively for their male or female bosses.

The other day on a blog, a wife was complaining about how her husband sleeps with a youth corper in a ministry who sleeps with the oga and has long leg. The husband has been getting juicy contracts from this corper and the wife has been getting good housekeeping money and is confused.

The husband is a side....... grin

There is hunger and desperation in the land.
Long leg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.