Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (82961 Views)

How I Fully Become A Male Ashawo. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2020
CHEAP HOE!
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

MY BROTHER IN BUSINESS...

WHY AM I JOBLESS AND STUPID?

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
You also do this, the only difference between you and him is the price tag on his own, most men are actually prostitutes without price
I think including Ur dad and ur elder brother, it's not everyone that will be like them

5 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

BECAUSE I'M TO LAZY TO FIND A LEGAL JOB

GIGOLO. SO CHEAP LIK TOM TOM

AND MY FUGLY SYNDROMES WILL NOT GET ME A BETTER JOB...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Fvck off u Jobless rapist , it's too early to banter words with a fugly and Jobless he goat like u

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I'm a stupid fugly bitch with no life, I don't even have a job, and my àboki husband told me he will kill me if I don't give him a 3rd child, am a very useless goat with a rapist as a father and also my husband too is a rapist
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by dave4rella(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Kelvin akparanta sounds like a popular name in akwete ndoki in abia state

I sell stone and chaf free Nigerian rice in PH but deliver nationwide, check my signature for details
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
ikillbrokehoes because I don't have life, and worst part is that anywhere I go people always tag me name's like premature baby goat, jobless black nigga, cheap hoe, and because of that I became a troller on nairaland...... always looking for someone to pour down my miserable frustration on.... and I'm the fugly person every on planet... because of that I can't upload half of my face photo..... surgery can't even save me out...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
AND I'M A SERIAL RAPIST.... RAPING PEOPLE FOWLS UP AND DOWN
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
Fati2001 because I don't have a life, and worst part is that anywhere I go people always tag me name's like premature baby goat, jobless black niggress, cheap hoe, and because of that I became a troller on nairaland...... always looking for someone to pour down my miserable frustration on.... and I'm the fugly person every on planet... because of that I can't upload half of my face photo..... surgery can't even save me out... I'm very fugly
Okay fugly

3 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=96679140] AND I'M A SERIAL RAPIST.... RAPING PEOPLE DOGS AND HE-GOATS UP AND DOWN/quote]
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
ikillbrokehoes, I have said the fact.... always jealous when I see pple that look good... but will never admit that! because of envy..... I always scared people away because of my fugly issues.....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I WILL KEEP ON REPEATING IT (I'M A SERIAL RAPIST I EVEN RAPE DOGS AND GOATS AROUND.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Okay fugly

SOMEONE SCREENSHOTTED THE PICTURE ON HIS CRACKED PHONE..... STILL CLAIMING THAT I'M FUGLY....

WHAT A CLOWN!

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I SCREENSHOTTED THE PICTURE ON MY CRACKED PHONE..... STILL I'M STILL FUGLY....

I'M A FUGLY TROLL CUM CLOWN!
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
BUT PPLE CAN'T SCREENSHOT MINE..... BECAUSE OF THE FUGLY SYNDROMES.... THE FONE WILL JUST EXPLODE....

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by GreaterFuture(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:
grin

Many men will say Ewwww but they will try to contact the guy because country hard.

For your info, this was the work the one and only Egberi papa one, Timaya was doing before he had his breakthrough in music back in Porthacout.

Many of your the in suit and tie you all look up to working for big companies do this exclusively for their male or female bosses.

The other day on a blog, a wife was complaining about how her husband sleeps with a youth corper in a ministry who sleeps with the oga and has long leg. The husband has been getting juicy contracts from this corper and the wife has been getting good housekeeping money and is confused.

The husband is a side....... grin

There is hunger and desperation in the land.
A youth Corper is getting so much money and Connections to the point that she can Even help others?
Hoe are you certain that the Story is true? And why is all of this so funny and entertaining to you? A sad situation really

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
fati2001, I have said the fact....i'm always jealous when I see pple that look good... but will never admit that! because of envy..... I always scared people away because of my fuglyness issues.....
cheesy
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm a rapist that's why I telling the society to be at alert. cheesy
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
so ugly even the word is getting jealous cheesy
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
BUT PPLE CAN'T SCREENSHOT MINE..... BECAUSE OF THE FUGLYNESS SYNDROMES IN ME.... THE FONE WILL JUST EXPLODE....I'M FATI2001, A JOBLESS TROLL
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I'm fati2001 I'm so fugly even the word is getting jealous
cheesy
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by OiOi: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2020
This is a new one. HannahHitler will be proud of you
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I'm a fati2001 a rapist of dogs and he-goats that's why I telling the society to be at alert.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
BUT I IKILLBROKEHOES, PROVED IT WRONG BY SCREENSHOTTING THE PICTURE AND EVEN POSTING IT ON NL.. .... BUT I DON'T WANNA ADMIT THE TRUTH, BECAUSE I DON'T TROLL WITH FACT
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by sweetrace(f): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:
grin

Many men will say Ewwww but they will try to contact the guy because country hard.

For your info, this was the work the one and only Egberi papa one, Timaya was doing before he had his breakthrough in music back in Porthacout.

Many of your the in suit and tie you all look up to working for big companies do this exclusively for their male or female bosses.

The other day on a blog, a wife was complaining about how her husband sleeps with a youth corper in a ministry who sleeps with the oga and has long leg. The husband has been getting juicy contracts from this corper and the wife has been getting good housekeeping money and is confused.

The husband is a side....... grin

There is hunger and desperation in the land.

Stop promoting rubbish and spreading lies. Prostitution is not the norm. It is the exception especially when it comes to men. How many men give sex for favors or money? Their egos won’t even allow it. The ones that do are no longer men but plain gigolos.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
serial rapist... I'm so ashamed of myself. keep your animals safely.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I'm fati2001 a serial rapist... I'm so ashamed of myself. keep your animals safely.
Beware!
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Beware!
a potential serial rapist... terrible one
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
Beware! me fugly fati2001 is a potential serial rapist... terrible one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.