Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) (1224 Views)

Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by NaijaCover(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

is that all?

Do you know before
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by fati2001(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2020
post=96677925:

Do you know before
YES, I ALWAYS SEE UR THREADS
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Juliusmomoh: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

is that all?
Make i kontinue ?
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cant deal undecided
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Bonchila(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
EdricBond:
Let's play this game! The moniker game!
All you have to do is to make a sentence by using different Monikers. It doesn't have to make sense though.
Let's see who can make the best sentences using different Monikers!

MINE: BennySam is a zzor and koulture who thinks about SexOnly, he has an EricSmallz Osisie. He is a Dididrumz who always talks about his EXLOVER. He should face bonchila in Nazgul and receive 12rev, but Jikins the PrincessB1 of Fahdiga toasted him and he fell in love with her — that's how he became an internationalMan!
But he should better repent! Righteousness89 is here to pray for him!!!

My own contains 16 Monikers!
Drop yours!

Max z������

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother / I Watch Tiwa Savage’s S*x Tape Every Morning — Uche Maduagwu Reveals / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.