Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks (37184 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
People should stop complicating life unnecessarily. Sometimes I see people buy cars for their aged parents and I wonder why, especially the ones that never drove. A lot of them do not drive these cars. Many of them just want to be taken care off, called regularly...etc. Some Igbo ones even retire to the village for a simpler and quiet life.

Many Nigerian mothers would prefer you come drop your kids with them for the long holidays, not a fancy phone or car. My own mum doesn’t drive the car my dad hustled to buy. Only when she is going for those their numerous meetings or the market. That is the story of many Nigerian mothers.

Take care of your parents like they did for you. It is not a competition please and only a foolish woman would stick to a man who neglects his family. It is a very bad sign. Balance is all we need.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ekpekus(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.
I wanted to type in response then I saw your moniker..
SMH it is in you like peak milk
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by LordVaiki: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.
Seems you had a bad mother? Or you are simply greedy?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The gold digger is here again, what about you hustling to make Ur own money, instead of looking for rich men to marry?

I don't know how to hustle, to be a woman is already a hustle itself, don't be a lazy man, men should learn how to provide while the women should give care, I can't hustle and spend it on a man, the farthest I can go is to borrow him and get my money back as soon as he's able to pay.Real men don't feel at ease seeing their wives struggle to meet up any financial responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Dpundict: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
God bless you for this.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kolisnacc:
Nice
See you iffa nack stick for your head ehhhn you go forget your nairaland password. angry
We day talk better matter here you dey post nonsense shey dem swear for you nii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Midas01: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
I am a girl, and I place my parents over any other man in my life.
saaphiere:
Lack of care and attention make most women cheat in their marriage. It's good to help your mom but never place her above your wife.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Warmaterial:
na the curse I like
Thunder where art thou embarassed
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
A mother should never compete for her position in her son's life with her daughter-in-law. She's the Queen-mother.
A wise man should never take sides between his mother and his wife.
They both have their place.
Only fools take sides with their wives against their mothers, or mothers against their wives.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by CaveAdullam: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

"I will definitely placed my wife over my mother" because;

1. She was there to pamper me in my most fragile infantile stage.

2. She was there running helter skelter to provide me love and care and attention in my most fragile infantile stage.

3. She gave me the necessary advice of life even before I clocked adulthood.

4. She was there helping me to fight measles and other sicknesses in my most fragile adolescent stage.

5. She was there to render help more and more even when I have reached adulthood.

6. She will still be there regardless of how poor or rich I become in life.

7. She scolded me to perfection and not nagging.

8. The only one time she opened her vagina for me(conception) was to give me life; and she passed through a lot of pains, and yet that pain is what bind her to me forever and gave her so much joy---a wonderful paradox!

Wow. I will definitely choose her!

Hahahahahaha.

I don't even know why all these "alpha males/redpillers/misogynists are attacking your post. Of course you made "sense". Don't mind them jare.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Almunjid(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Lack of care and attention make most women cheat in their marriage. It's good to help your mom but never place her above your wife.
May God give u children that will buy exotic cars for their girlfriends and abandon u trekking about. Only then will you realize the dumbness of ur comments on nairaland. Truth is bitter oo. U can ban me for this if u like.
I don't know how u reason, but nothing a child can do for his/her Mum to pay her back for the pain she pass through b4 giving birth to him and u think a time will come that will justify him prioritizing his girlfriend over his mother. U don't sound like a woman or a mother at all.
Treating ones wife above ones mother is a big injustice, whoever does that will never end well in this life.

peace!

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know how to hustle, to be a woman is already a hustle itself, don't be a lazy man, men should learn how to provide while the women should give care, I can't hustle and spend it on a man, the farthest I can go is to borrow him and get my money back as soon as he's able to pay.Real men don't feel at ease seeing their wives struggle to meet up any financial responsibilities.
You are obviously still a little girl, when the opportunity comes u will change ur mind, you are saying this because u are not matured enough to reason.

I'm sure with this stupid mindset of yours, no man will look ur way or have anything to do with you unless you marry your ancestors (likes of Ned nwoko) cheesy
Me and my woman share bills of everything, she made that decision herself, does that make her less of a woman? no! she's a real woman because she don't depend on me and our relationship isn't about money but love, real love at that unlike you, grow up girl.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Amumaigwe: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Who told you it is the woman that determines when there will be.peace in the home? You are really funny. A real man know that his mum stays even when the golddigging wife has gone. Only Mum's love is unconditional anf should be honoured above any opportunist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
No be lie. I remembered when I was down financially abt a decade ago, no motherfucker came to my aid, my mother "lent" me 2 million naira and till this very moment has not asked of dat money. Which woman on Earth can do dat?? No woman on this Earth can ever take the position of my mother in my life even if Dem wan use kayamata or tayamata.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Charx122: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Don't worry I will share it equally so no trouble ....��� I love my mother joor
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere is viewing, I dare u to post. grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Uniique(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Nah. Every mallam with him kettle.
As for me, I would give my mom more than i would give my wife. Except my wife is willing to do more than my mom has already done for me. Wetin my mama don do for me for this life i no sure say any human being fit try am

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Lamasta(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Even the bible affirms honour your parents so that your days may be long
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by praiseneo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

you both are saying the same thing I don’t think he’s dumb. He said if you do it for your wife and neglect your mom
People are like that
They have the money to do it but they focus more on their wife especially if the lady is manipulative and the man is lost in love
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Luak(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Before I even have a son I will buy my own cars. I am not the kind of lady that until the put food in her mouth before she eats. I go out and get my own. I will be so successful that my children wealth won't matter to me.
I will be giving out cars to my sons' wives on their birthdays.
. Guess you are still in school
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are obviously still a little girl, when the opportunity comes u will change ur mind, you are saying this because u are not matured enough to reason.

I'm sure with this stupid mindset of yours, no man will look ur way or have anything to do with you unless you marry your ancestors (likes of Ned nwoko) cheesy
Me and my woman share bills of everything, she made that decision herself, does that make her less of a woman? no! she's a real woman because she don't depend on me and our relationship isn't about money but love, real love at that unlike you, grow up girl.
I will never grow up when it comes to sharing of bills with a man. No man will come my way? the truth is I'm spoilt for choices, any man that wish or even nurse the idea of bills sharing is a red flag for me, I will japa. I'm strictly following the Bible and there's no where the scriptures says women should share bills with a man. Let me tell you that marriage where bills are shared don't last, a man has to be a man in totality and same goes to a woman ,let us all play our roles efficiently and respect each other, shikenan

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by inumidun2010(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
I remember the when I got my first Salary... A woman came to our office selling clothes and I spotted one fine yellow Gown... I told her I love that... Some ladies in my workplace were saying that my babe will love it, I was like ABI WEREY LAWON ELEYI NI... I bought the Gown and I could see happiness radiating when I gave my Mum...
Na beg I beg my Mama to wear the gown, she literally hung the gown like a TROPHY looking at it everyday... I felt proud when she wore it to church and people were admiring it on her....
The day I saw a mother using her mouth to siphon catarrh from the nose of her baby.... I knew mothers are rare gem... The kind trouble Wey me this stubborn Cow don cause for my Mama, if Na my wife,, she for don go Court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by praiseneo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
all I notice about you is u like attention by forming keypad warrior I know in real life you go scanty wella. Na people wey de take u serious I de pity grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
praiseneo:
all I notice about you is u like attention by forming keypad warrior I know in real life you go scanty wella. Na people wey de take u serious I de pity grin
you think so?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Beedude(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
So i should place my wife above my mum ?

Different set of people on Nairaland.

If a woman bring hell in a marriage cos i love my mum, we are done. Infact if my mum doesnt like you, we cant get married.

I think Seun should mandate a psychological test before allowing people to comment on important topic like this.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by praiseneo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
you think so?
I know so jare forget don’t stress it

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Beedude(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
inumidun2010:
I remember the when I got my first Salary... A woman came to our office selling clothes and I spotted one fine yellow Gown... I told her I love that... Some ladies in my workplace were saying that my babe will love it, I was like ABI WEREY LAWON ELEYI NI... I bought the Gown and I could see happiness radiating when I gave my Mum...
Na beg I beg my Mama to wear the gown, she literally hung the gown like a TROPHY looking at it everyday... I felt proud when she wore it to church and people were admiring it on her....
The day I saw a mother using her mouth to siphon catarrh from the nose of her baby.... I knew mothers are rare gem... The kind trouble Wey me this stubborn Cow don cause for my Mama, if Na my wife,, she for don go Court
Na Man u be
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by onoja12: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
any woman in competition with her mother in law is sick, and should be set packing

saaphiere:

God bless you. What most of them don't know is, most wives are the pillars of their homes these days. What if the wife made the man who he is?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by pickatyou2: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

God bless you. What most of them don't know is, most wives are the pillars of their homes these days. What if the wife made the man who he is?

Na only mumu fit settle or have settled with u . Entitled bitter feminist, no hustle ur money dey find man wey u go dey drag property with him Mama.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Psych412(f): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And you will become a father someday, when your kids prioritize their mum over you since you chose your mum over their mum, hope you won't cry like a baby
you're Just trying to create a problem here.

duncan didn't talk about father's, but mother's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Not in this case. If the mom is sick, a sane man should use his money and take his mom to the hospital. You can't compare life with car. But in the case were both mom and wife are healthy, invest more in your wife. Your wife is the one you return home to meet everyday.
Come what is wrong with you?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by sunbreaker: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Not in this case. If the mom is sick, a sane man should use his money and take his mom to the hospital. You can't compare life with car. But in the case were both mom and wife are healthy, invest more in your wife. Your wife is the one you return home to meet everyday.
somebody like you change wife for your son like Xmas cloth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: Why I Carry Baby Feeding Bottle Everywhere I Go / Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.