Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks (37155 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Oh no embarassed Saaphiere & Zzor won't like this
They both want a guy that will buy them a car
I don't even know between them who have sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Villagemeat: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Before I even have a son I will buy my own cars. I am not the kind of lady that until the put food in her mouth before she eats. I go out and get my own. I will be so successful that my children wealth won't matter to me.
I will be giving out cars to my sons' wives on their birthdays.
Will you even have children. Stupid talk
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ogaonos: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool out of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.
when Ur son buy cars for their wives and urs is broken down and u can replace it and u trekking .after all Ur prayers and sacrifice as a mom.u undastand where Duncan mighty is coming from .Bible wasnt joking when he said honor Ur mother or father for Ur days will be long.such a thing is don wisely.wife can divorce when things are bad.but mama will always pray for u Nd love despite the condition.without our mothers many men would be where they are.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool out of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.
OK let me pray this prayer for you
May you give birth to a son that will take care of his wife than you in Jesus name
Quote me back by saying a thunderous Amen

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Can the old woman drive? grin abeg chilax.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
The sweet funny thing is that, all these men will cry pink murder if their children ignore them and take care of their mother alone, lol.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Zombie! What if the lady paid his school fees and responsible for his financial uprightness?
You have 4 or 5 children that are foing to school, your wife will take them to and fro but you will prefer buying a car for your mother who stays at home or go to farm to all of them to running after commercial vehicles in Lagos?
Ode! u still never made any sense
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Adakintroy: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Which conpan girl did you abuse at one point weh make you so agreeable with women.

At any point this is Africa. A very intense communal society. Before you can emerge as anything your now wife can reckon with, Oga everybody both your elder brothers don contribute to your life. From secondary to university.

My elder sister pay my school fees, Mama pay for course form, papa pay hostel fee. Na so we take gather cross line.

Him go make sense say now weh I don cross I forget those people, concentrate on one woman weh no know how I take Start.

Nobody say no love or do for your wife.but pay homage first to whom it is due. When you done settle home you can proceed.

Any woman weh you tell your true story like how you take come up and she insist say make you do her own first is a selfish and bad woman no offence.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s]The sweet funny thing is that, all these men will cry pink murder if their children ignore them and take care of their mother alone, lol.[/s]
Men have really dealt with this one cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Martinez39s(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.
Why did you deliberately act like Duncan Mighty meant "WIVES" when he said "your woman"?

Btw, if he meant girlfriends when he said "your woman", would his post be valid?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
planetx13:
I just want to ask you one question.... What exactly has this 'WIFE" done to warrant her getting more love and attention ?.... Or is it because she has done him the """very great privilege""" of being his wife...... If you want more love and attention, then be willing to show him love and attention too and even go extra ( yes, women are meant to be the love and attention givers... A man can buy a car worth millions for a woman but the art of creating a soothing, relaxing and loving atmosphere lies mostly with the woman)....

A mother will stand by you, with you, for you, around you, over you, if possible become you just to take away your pains ....
Even sadists or sorry" feminists" always say that- the only woman that will feed you , love you, pamper you and still be with you no matter what is your mother and not them.. so why wanting the benefits

A man will always love his mother on a way women will never understand... Know this and know peace

Ciao
Mr seun ,Lalasticlala, pls is there a way I can give someone 1000 likes at a time pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by manchester1: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

You will have kids and grow old someday. That's when you will understand what Ducan really meant
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

KNEEL DOWN AND GIVE YOURSELF 3 DIRTY SLAPS!!!

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ogaonos:
when Ur son buy cars for their wives and urs is broken down and u can replace it and u trekking .after all Ur prayers and sacrifice as a mom.u undastand where Duncan mighty is coming from .Bible wasnt joking when he said honor Ur mother or father for Ur days will be long.such a thing is don wisely.wife can divorce when things are bad.but mama will always pray for u Nd love despite the condition.without our mothers many men would be where they are.

And you will become a father someday, when your kids prioritize their mum over you since you chose your mum over their mum, hope you won't cry like a baby

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Emperor4tune(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
there are wives that are better than some mothers & there are some mothers that are irreplacible,(i no what i am saying),still in this life most mothers have sold,kill,fustrate,humiliate & condemned the kids they birth & when they grow into a man & remember where they began life,the activities & people who surrounded their life,then you may see why most men abandorn their parent & concentrate on their wives family,no be every thing be jazz that is why forgiveness is necessary in ones life..before you condemn a mans action please spend time and listen to his story..some parent where a big fustration to their children early life & when such a child grow & remember all the pains they went through at times they feel pained,i said earlier forgiveness is the key..

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by NiggasInParis: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Duncan mighty.... The only Person wen blow twice for the industry grin

Respect!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
dorin27:
Smh...
Shake it very well till the small coconut head commit for your neck angry
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by lekki1444: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

She is free to trek while admiring the ride in her compound. tongue
shocked tongue
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
CalliDora1:
Can the old woman drive? grin abeg chilax.
Which kind yeye question be this? if the queen of England can still drive what is then stopping ours from driving smh

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Oh no embarassed Saaphiere & Zzor won't like this
They both want a guy that will buy them a car
He's actually right, no man should place any woman above his mum,i don't and can never support that, someday I'll be a mum but wouldn't mind though as I don't pray to be a mum who waits for his son to get her some basic things, you see why I want to marry a very rich man, i wouldn't have to encounter such, I will be a mother who gifts her daughter inlaw the latest car in vogue. You dig that
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Men have really dealt with this one cheesy

Where is the correlation? Have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Warmaterial(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Duncan is a real nigga... I can state categorically unequivocally and unambiguously dat Duncan is a real nigga
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
densiks:
I support and endorse his point but not the curse
Na the curse me self no like
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

[s]And you will become a father someday, when your kids prioritize their mum over you since you chose your mum over their mum, hope you won't cry like a baby[/s]
Garbage

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by onoms4luv(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
I built this world with my wife and not my mom. My wife first, if my mom need expensive gifts she should go and meet her husband and not me.

Everybody get who stand by them. mine is my wife and not my mom.

shikina

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
He's actually right, no man should place any woman above his mum,i don't and can never support that, someday I'll be a mum but wouldn't mind though as I don't pray to be a mum who waits for his son to get her some basic things, you see why I want to marry a very rich man, i wouldn't have to encounter such, I will be a mother who gifts her daughter inlaw the latest car in vogue. You dig that
The gold digger is here again, what about you hustling to make Ur own money, instead of looking for rich men to marry?

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't even know between them who have sense grin
He be like say na both of them jare grin but that Saaphiere girl he be like say she dey date lala cause all her post dey always go front page angry

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
onoms4luv:
I built this world with my wife and not my mom. My wife first, if my mom need expensive gifts she should go and meet her husband and not me.

Everybody get who stand by them. mine is my wife and not my mom.

shikina
Who knows, Ur wife might be the breadwinner of Ur family, I'm not surprised. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Warmaterial(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Na the curse me self no like
na the curse I like
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

He be like say na both of them jare grin but that Saaphiere girl he be like say she dey date lala cause all her post dey always go front page angry
Like 95% of her threads are on front-page, something must be happening
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
chii8:
Ngwa, let the bashing begin!!!!!
Chii9 maybe this is one of your old account undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Where is the correlation? Have sense.
You are always bitter towards men, I'm sorry on their behalf for breaking Ur heart, using and dumping you, I'm very sorry. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana / Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.