Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) (45857 Views)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by KanoSeller: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Chisos
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Now this is what they called beauty!! Not too much make up!! Happy married life to both of you
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:
Fergie001, find me one girl nah..

NwanyiOgwashi no gree, she say make I become ondo state governor first b4 she agree
Lolz wink
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by EndRape2(f): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uncle take advice, I am happily married, and my son can never behave like most of the homeless misogynist here. Because he will be well trained.

quote author=Starzo post=96748743]
antie Goan marry and stop being bitter[/quote]
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Starzo: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
EndRape2:
Uncle take advice, I am happily married, and my son can never behave like most of the homeless misogynist here. Because he will be well trained.

quote author=Starzo post=96748743]
antie Goan marry and stop being bitter
and my daughter will never be a foul mouthed, condescending and uncut misandrist like u cuz she'll be well trained without all the hate u obviously grew up with.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
The guy's face looks familiar.
Nonetheless, happy married life in advance
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dear groom please where are you from
You look familiar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.