Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) (45826 Views)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Samorobo2: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Zzor:
in love with a secondary school boy? I demand an apology and for your information, if i secretly love someone, I Will never show it, never.

Keep kwayet grin grin age is just a number
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

that is to let you know how some nairalanders are clearly picking their better haves while some are shouting redpillers and blue pillers up and down

Ndi Alfa meils grin

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Lawliet(f): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Country hard, money no dey but I don go six weddings now, my seventh go be next week
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Heartbender:
The guy looks familiar
Happy married life
The girl looks so so so Family too

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Chrisbella24(f): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
SaintBishop:
eyahhh, is like you are fine oooo with big breast.

Chrisbella24 can i ask you something?

Go ask your ugly girlfriend.

Gat no time for peeps like you.

Clown
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hanty you fine we don see you congratulovia
abeg broda help us tell her se make she cover her breast for dat last pic

i just dont know wats is really going on with women this day
back in d days women treated breast like gold and diamond something to save for the glaring eyes of their husbands but this days this women have zero regards for breast

breast here breast there breast here breast there na wa ooo
breast sef don dey tire for them sef

tufiakwa

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by anoziechi(f): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
The lady looks like someone I know
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Femeto: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
One cute nairalander are you there? Let's make it two cute nairalanders.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by SaintBishop: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Go ask your ugly girlfriend.

Gat no time for peeps like you.

Clown
This is my question! Are you a man or a woman? Cause you type like a man.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Graysons: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
SaintBishop:
This is my question! Are you a man or a woman? Cause you type like a man.
Smh grin
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Bukasint(f): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ndlistic:
It's happening in Imo state on December 12.

I know this guy...he sabi suck pussssy well well...
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Exodora: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2020
johnhood:

He is looking like someone I know
Both of them look familiar to me too.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2020
Herbephe1:
I don't know why I'm addicted to pre wedding photos. Viewing it is joy giver.

Congrats,may Almighty God bless the Union
I am beginning to prefer pre-wedding photos to actual wedding photos
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by 2016easy2017: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2020
At these old age, both, I call this: ratifying rather than marriage. It must have rained cats and dog
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Heartbender:
The guy looks familiar
Happy married life
To me.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Jesslove(f): 2:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Congrats
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Ndlistic:
More
IS your wife from ENugu, looks like someone i know
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Lovely couples, congrats all the best
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by johnhood(m): 5:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Exodora:
Both of them look familiar to me too.
Hmm. What is happening?
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by mohhabfarm: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Christmas is around the corner. Join feed the Nation now and get enough food stuff for Christmas. Join with 1,000. Your house will be stock with food stuff.
Interested persons can join through the whatsapp link.https:///HDSpIk0j2RcE
TIV1cfEjUX or add us on whatsapp 08160604420.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by planetx: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2020
This girl looks out of your league bros.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Ndlistic:
It's happening in Imo state on December 12.
no be sir princewill be this
O. p abeg I wan see the invitation card make i check sumtin
sir Princewill if at all yhu see this comment just know that I'm one of ur student that year at new breed international secondary school Aba, Abia state, I was the disciplinary prefect 2012/2013.
happy married life to u in advance, God bless ur new home sir.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by UgwChristian(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Wow beautiful indeed Happy married life to them.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nwachukwu97(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Oga no forget to do DNA for the first child and second child, very necessary
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Welcome to
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by pointblank247(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Beautiful.
Congratulations
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by eedimo(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Where una de see money sef ?
Me sev dey ask�
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by eedimo(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Where una de see money sef ?
Me sev dey ask�
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by eedimo(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
They look smart
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Starzo: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2020
EndRape2:
[Hope he is not one of those alpha male on this forum, those misogynist, that spill our rubbish, about women, and encourage cheating, sister if he is, just call off the wedding oo, because marriage is a long life event, you need a well trained man, with the fear of God to have a sucessful home, not most of the abused , and heart broken guys on this forum, degrading women. Boys that were not trained , and have no home, that has turn nairaland to where they talk rubbish about women.

antie Goan marry and stop being bitter
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Cute couple. But I can't help but notice the dude's expression. It's like he's he was asking the photographer "Is this okay?" grin
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Graysons:
Ok.

Yes sir wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.