Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) (45791 Views)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Both of them worwor no be small.....

Tueh....conjugal of ugly people...
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by LikeCool(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ndlistic:
It's happening in Imo state on December 12.

They're really cute, best wishes to them.

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Duru9(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Post your card sad
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Your wife is so beautiful. May your union be filled with beautiful experiences
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
So of all places na for nairaland you go come get woman marry?

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Electroweb(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Heartbender:
The guy looks familiar

Happy married life

Yeah. He really looks familiar.

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Ok o. Please do fast and come and see my people so you can pay my groom price. I don't want this year to pass me by cos almost all my friends are all married. tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by blacknoir: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
The woman fine,some men are lucky
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
I think I know this girl
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by themainman600(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
God punish the O.P wey say two cute nairalanders what is cute about this pakii(cassava flakes) fellows

but groom your wife go flexible to fvck oo

See as she straight

congrats shar
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
cool cool cool They are cute together, this is the season of slim girls, this one men are marrying slim girls, who will marry all these Orobo(fat girls)that plenty for naija

Ndi Ocha Amaka
cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hml dears

God bless your home
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
You guys look alike. Are you sure you're not getting to your sister . Ask very well ooo grin CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Agricaddict(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
These ones no be real Igbo, them no wear the lion head cloth

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Stemalex(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Add the most important part:
"THEY MET ON NL"
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ndlistic:

People come dey Mary here n there to marry come dey sweet me.

But I remember say I don Mary since 2010, to come remary come dey hungry me.

I bound any satanic spirit in me...
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Ok o. Please do fast and come and see my people so you can pay my groom price. I don't want this year to pass me by cos almost all my friends are all married. tongue

grin grin grin

It's a lie. Who told you all your friends are married? Some of them are just lords of the ring. They are just there to be putting unnecessary pressure. Ndi uchu angry

Babe, reason with me nah. I wan marry you true true ooh. It's not as if I don't want to, but you can see how the economy of this country is. I've been projecting to hammer in five years time, so babe, just give me time and I'll come and see your people.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Camfoodsinhouse(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:
This one everyone is just getting married and I'm still single cry

Nairaland girls what are you waiting for, I'm an eligible bachelor o and I still have hope to settle down this year... cheesy
Which time of the year grin grin
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Mumkc: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
SaintBishop:
imagine calling this woman wey look like shema|e cute. Smh.
saint bishop why naaa
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by komek(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I'm in owerri, venue and time. I might be there for real

You wan go chop free food
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by badmus11(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
congratulation
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by nonhuman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
I. Know the Lady she use to be very broke, with her small small oranges
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by DisLifeSha: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
God bless your marriage

Ndlistic:
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Where una de see money sef ?

When it's your time, Life and Grace will make it easy for you...

Just be sincere in your dealings with God and humans.

-Peace.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by CasNova: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Mumkc: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations dearies May God bless your union.
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nazgul: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

It's a lie. Who told you all your friends are married? Some of them are just lords of the ring. They are just there to be putting unnecessary pressure. Ndi uchu angry

Babe, reason with me nah. I wan marry you true true ooh. It's not as if I don't want to, but you can see how the economy of this country is. I've been projecting to hammer in five years time, so babe, just give me time and I'll come and see your people.
Five gini...abeg o I can't wait. I must marry this year. undecided
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nazgul: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Camfoodsinhouse:

Which time of the year grin grin
This time of the year cheesy
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
wow, every time, two cute NLders deh wed.
Fati2001 when are u going to accept my proposal so we can put awa pishure on NL.

Cute couples anyways, may God perfect everything that concerns u
You want her husband to bring Hisbah and bundle you to sharia court baa? grin grin grin
You might loose your BURA as punishment grin grin grin
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Five gini...abeg o I can't wait. I must marry this year. undecided

Why nah? After all I've done for you? You want to leave me because of money? It's me ooh! cry cry

Ah! Nigerian men too like money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / 5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.