Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta (60946 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Bauchi City, The Pearl Of Tourism And The Gateway Tonorthe / Road Drive From Akwa Ibom Airport To Uyo City / My Review Of Uyo City, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by GitmoAuditors: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Collinshush, ofcourse you will choose Ibadan village because that's your heritage. No place like home. Disgusting rural area called Ibadan, no wonder you were born with LIES..LOL

Please put graphics. Ibadan deserves total state of emergency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Collinshush, ofcourse you will choose Ibadan village because that's your heritage. No place like home. Disgusting rural area called Ibadan, no wonder you were born with LIES..LOL

Nnaa, I will still choose Ibadan over Awka Village because Ibadan is a city and it's more beautiful than Awka. I'm not from Ibadan neither am I from any of the southwest states. Lol..,

Oya, do your usual thing..., post that Yoruba man's picture together with his twitter account. Hahahaha.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

Nnaa, I will still choose Ibadan over ibadan Village because n is a city and it's more beautiful than . I'm not from Ibadan neither am I from any of the southwest states. Lo do your usual thing..., post that Yoruba man's picture together with his twitter account. Hahahaha.

Ogbeni Olawoore, better for you. Ibadan village is your heritage. Please remain in your glorified village of Ibadan.

Olawoore stop denying yourself, it is embarrassing. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Ogbeni Olawoore, better for you. Ibadan village is your heritage. Please remain in your glorified village of Ibadan.

Olawoore stop denying yourself, it is embarrassing. cheesy

LOL.., I will rather die than deny who I am. Let that sink into your brain.

I'm not a Yoruba and I will never be.

Meanwhile, make I press your button one more time, I believe you won't disappoint me.

Awka is a glorified village .

Ngwa, do your usual thing. Post picture of that Yoruba man with his twitter account..., 1...,2..., ready goooo!
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

LOL.., I will rather die than deny who I am. Let that sink into your brain.

I'm not a Yoruba and I will never be.

Meanwhile, make I press your button one more time, I believe you won't disappoint me.

ibadan is a glorified village .

Ngwa, do your usual thing. Post picture of that Yoruba man with his twitter account..., 1...,2..., ready goooo!

Hahahaha.. Olawoore this thing dey you walahi. Ibadan villager.

Ibadan is the worst state capital in Nigeria because it is planless, unliveable, choked, jam packed and filled to the brim with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. It's an insult placing it side by side with the beautiful decent city of Awka. Now cry more for me..

Oya choose 2 out of 3.

5 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha.. Olawoore this thing dey you walahi. Ibadan villager.

Ibadan is the worst state capital in Nigeria because it is planless, unliveable, choked, jam packed and filled to the brim with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. It's an insult placing it side by side with the beautiful decent city of Awka. Now cry more for me..

Oya choose 2 out of 3.

Now you're disappointing me..., I need you to be posting picture of that Yoruba man with his twitter account.

To your question, I will choose Uyo and Ibadan 100 times over Awka Village.

Meanwhile, do your usual thing. Oya post.., 1...,2..., ready goooo!

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

To your question, I will choose Uyo and Awka 100 times over ibadan Village.

Hahahaha..this is the only place you are very correct.

Oya choose 2 out of 3.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by donb06: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rossntti:

If you're referring to the Four Points By Sheraton, yes it is.
That one at ikot ekpene junction abi.... I served in uyo it was serene.... But my biggest surprise in akwa ibom is the Nung udoe round about.... They use up to 5 plots of land so round about it was beautiful to behold

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Rossntti: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
where is this?

Le Meridien Resort, Uyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Stop trying to be smart by half, this is you and you can't deny it. Stop fooling yourself Olawoore olaide. The details are very clear even to a dumb person. You have been BURSTED, so go and hide in your mud house. cheesy

Hahahaha..., do it again, I'm enjoying this.

Oya.., post the picture of that Yoruba man with his twitter.

Oh! I forgot. Awka is a village

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Oya choose 2 out of 3.

LOL..., I still choose Uyo and Ibadan because Awka is a village.

Oya Nnaa, post those pictures for me again.
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Blackking98(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
BastardWike:
Uyo is beautiful. The state government is trying but they seriously need private sector investments to lift the economy.
Supported
Akwa Ibom ado ok

1 Like

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
collinshush:

LOL..., I still choose Uyo and Awka because ibadan is a village.

Oya Nnaa, post those pictures for me again.

Oya choose 2 out of 3.

Do it again, its enjoyably cool. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Blackking98(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
24SEVEN:

It is only in your fvckng dreams that Uyo has left Port Harcourt behind. Keep dreaming.
You calm down na. Hia
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Collinshush aka Olawoore olaide, has gone to delete his number, but unfortunately for you we did a screenshot. No where to hide.... cheesy

Nwoke, that number is not mine..., and can never be mine.

Meanwhile, Awka is a glorified village

Oya, do your usual thing for me. Post those Yoruba man picture together with his twitter account. 1.., 2..., ready gooo! Hahahahaha grin grin

Again, Awka is a Village, a glorified village
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha..Ibadan is a village and worst state capital in Nigeria.

Olawoore is trying so hard to deny himself and his number. You have failed. We can do this for the next 5yrs, ofcourse you don't know whom you have jammed.

Oya ogbeni do it again....lol

On your mark, set go......

Hahahaha..., You posted the wrong picture.

Biko post that Yoruba man's picture with his twitter account. Na that one I want you to be posting.

Meanwhile, here comes your motivation: Awka is a village, a glorified village.

Nnaa, oya let's gooo! .
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by GitmoAuditors: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Collinshush and foxdosier.

From the available information here it is fair to say that the phone number and Twitter belongs to collinshush. Collinshush posted the number and also used another moniker to post the same name. Collinshush you have been caught.

Votes

10 for fox

2 for collins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FOXDOSSIER: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
GitmoAuditors:
Collinshush and foxdosier.

From the available information here it is fair to say that the phone number and Twitter belongs to collinshush. Collinshush post the number and also used another moniker to post the same name. Collinshush you have been caught.

Votes

10 for fox

2 for collins

Hahahaha

Olawoore will come for your head for daring to say the bitter truth

5 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Hahahaha

Olawoore will come for your head for daring to say the bitter truth

No matter what anyone say, that number is not mine..., lol. E dey pain you? Hahahaha. It's not mine you hear, Nnaa

Meanwhile, you keep forgetting to post that Yoruba man's picture with twitter account whenever you're mentioning me. Biko don't forget again in your next mentioning.

Oya receive your motivation. Awka is a village, glorified Village oo
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Nice pictures then,the place is now the head quarters of unemployed youths in Nigeria.And I hope you guys are not part of the unemployed youths chasing the commissioners up and down presently at Christmas village for crumbs.And pls updated those pictures to the present state of those buildings and structure so that people can make good contributions that is if you are truly on ground

3 Likes

Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by Ilaumoh(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Biafran4life:
Nice pictures then,the place is now the head quarters of unemployed youths in Nigeria.And I hope you guys are not part of the unemployed youths chasing the commissioners up and down presently at Christmas village for crumbs.And pls updated those pictures to the present state of those buildings and structure so that people can make good contributions that is if you are truly on ground
So in your foolishness they just replaced Imo state as the headquarters abi?.

Senseless post
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Olawoore olaide, you are cursed...lol see how you denied your number even when caught red handed.

Olawoore is trying so hard to deny himself and his number. You have failed.

Oya ogbeni do it again....lol

On your mark, set go......

Make I catch myself say I'm denying my number, say wetin na. That's not my number and no matter how many times you said, it can never be my number..., e dey pain you right? Hahahaha.

Meanwhile, I'm happy you're giving me what I want. Lol.., keep it up.

Oya, do your usual thing one more time before you sleep.
Post that Yoruba man's picture with his twitter account again..., I know you won't disappoint. Nnaa... Let's 1..,2..., ready gooo!

Good boy! grin grin
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by collinshush: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Olawoore olaide, so you were awake till 2am while we were enjoying our night rest, we are gonna wreck you...lol

Olawoore is trying so hard to deny himself and his number. You have failed.

Oya ogbeni do it again....deny yourself and your number again...lol

On your mark, set go......gooo.... cheesy

Hahahaha...,

Oya take am again..., Awka is a glorified village

Nnaa, do your usual thing. grin grin
Re: Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta by FatherOfJesus: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2020
collinshush:

No matter what anyone say, that number is not mine..., lol. E dey pain you? Hahahaha. It's not mine you hear, Nnaa

Meanwhile, you keep forgetting to post that Yoruba man's picture with twitter account whenever you're mentioning me. Biko don't forget again in your next mentioning.

Oya receive your motivation. Awka is a village, glorified Village oo
Bro you fall hand.
Why you come dey beg for sex for nairaland na?

It's so embarrassing.

To my Uyo people.
Akwa ibom ayaya

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.