Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,410 members, 7,826,592 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life (9472 Views)

Cultist Are Threatening Me. I'm Scared / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Donspicey:
You wey dey follow woman dey drag matter like market woman wetin u been dey tink

You even get muscle to fight:set awon mike tyson..

You see dis life ehhnn,sometin must kill a man....

Some go say if u cant beat dem,join dem.......

But u knw whateven bfr u join dem,dey go still design you......

Try find elderly person make he follow you beg dem..den after dat u flex dem.....

No bam ooooooo

lol....I don hear you. What if Dem no gree hear?? I was defending myself
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I know but I don't want to make peace with her either. She is too cunning. I want follow am hot hot. As e dey hot. But no more fight. I want put more fear for her body.
okay!
you and her wan to dey do who go first shake body
no wahala na

if another counter group enter this game.
the two of una ticket don cut be dat

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

you too dey form power nau!as e dey pinch you!
you fit go area go collect matchette for body
you set know say all these ph bad boys dem when them do their own everybody don take off.
na only you go remain wether for this life or however e be

so decide and decide well

no wam. I dey try hear your own Sha via your reasonings. I go listen to popsman.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Uncle93(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please, make up with the girl... kill your pride, involving the police or military will solve the problem temporarily, culist are hunters, they dont forget things, they might come for you one night by the road after a year. Do what gives you an enternal peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Donspicey: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

lol....I don hear you. What if Dem no gree hear??

No allow fear dey control you......

All of dem na human beign like you.....

Na ur manners of approach go either settle the matter or worsen the matter....

If to say you be street niggah wey get street OT e get the way u go present ur sef as one man mopol dem go die the matter....
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by cigwe(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Which side of ph
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Donspicey:

No allow fear dey control you......

All of dem na human beign like you.....

Na ur manners of approach go either settle the matter or worsen the matter....

If to say you be street niggah wey get street OT e get the way u go present ur sef as one man mopol dem go die the matter....

U fit still pass me one or two na via OT, So I fit be one man mopol. Wetin I go do? Help a bro, bro.

I no like this thing wey dey happen like this. That's why I am soliciting for help. I no want get problem with cultists but I no dey fear them.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
cigwe:
Which side of ph
Mile 2
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uncle93:
Please, make up with the girl... kill your pride, involving the police or military will solve the problem temporarily, culist are hunters, they dont forget things, they might come for you one night by the road after a year. Do what gives you an enternal peace of mind
True talk but I will rather allow the matter to die down than make up with her. It's not pride ooo, but she is not worth it. I'm trying to teach her a lesson to stay away from me. I don't have any issues with her
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Donspicey: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

U fit still pass me one or two na via OT, So I fit be one man mopol. Wetin I go do? Help a bro, bro.

I no like this thing wey dey happen like this. That's why I am soliciting for help. I no want get problem with cultists but I no dey fear them.

You no dey fear dem and you discharge leave ur Crib.......

Street OT no be wetin dem dey teach pesin nah....

Na jst like ur personal OT wey u go dey use make peace with people to avoid had i known......

Sister am sorry or Bro am sorry no go commot anytin for ur body naw...

swallow ur Pride and do the needful bfr its too late.....

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Donspicey: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

True talk but I will rather allow the matter to die down than make up with her. It's not pride ooo, but she is not worth it. I'm trying to teach her a lesson to stay away from me. I don't have any issues with her

Keep ur friends close and ur perceived Enemy Closer........

Use ur upper bro........

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Donspicey:

You no dey fear dem and you discharge leave ur Crib.......

Street OT no be wetin dem dey teach pesin nah....

Na jst like ur personal OT wey u go dey use make peace with people to avoid had i known......

Sister am sorry or Bro am sorry no go commot anytin for ur body naw...

swallow ur Pride and do the needful bfr its too late.....

Okay bro. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by chinchonglee(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I like this your comment. I want to involve the military sha. Also, I'm thinking of g
oing back to the house anytime from now. I believe those people are taking advantage of the fact that I'm not at home. They think I'm scared of them, that's why I ran.
I guess its not time to involve the military
Go back home gather ur guys, the matter go settle
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Donspicey:

Keep ur friends close and ur perceived Enemy Closer........

Use ur upper bro........

I no get that kind OT. To me, don't keep your percieved enemies closer. Light and darkness has nothing in common.

U dey stay PH?
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

I guess its not time to involve the military
Go back home gather ur guys, the matter go settle

I want to listen to my Pman advice. He say make I come house tomorrow. So I go dey where I dey for now. Make e b like say I dey fear them. But I have kept everything in place.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
The only solution is to make peace with the troublesome woman. call her and apologize even though she is @ fault.

Don't involve the police o, because after they go, it's going to be just you, your neighbor and her cultists friends..

Make peace...it's the only way out..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Nazgul: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:
I stay in Port Harcourt. I had an issue with a lady in the compound I'm staying. She decided to invite her nephew who is a cultist. And when the guy came, he picked up a fight with me. However, we fought. Now, after the fight, he has gone to call more of his colleagues to come attack me.

I had to leave the area, I went to my friend's place to stay and spend the night there in order to cool off. Today, my dad called and he is telling me not to come back to the house for now. He said that the cultists are looking for me.

So please house, what can I do? I can't run from the house.
How can you even fight with a lady in the first place? This is where you got it all wrong.

When you come across a rude lady, there's obviously someone, something, someplace...etc giving her backing hence her rudeness.

Next time when you see a lady whose visibly rude just ignore whatever she tells you and continue on your way. For me I personally avoid them.

I wouldn't advice you to report to the police cos even our police of today are all cultist. Just lay low for a while till everything dies down then you come back.

You're not a rival member who killed one of them so even if they catch you, they can't kill you. Las Las they'll obtain you and give you a few slaps and allow you to go.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:

How can you even fight with a lady in the first place? This is where you got it all wrong.

When you come across a rude lady, there's obviously someone, something, someplace...etc giving her backing hence her rudeness.

Next time when you see a lady whose visibly rude just ignore whatever she tells you and continue on your way. For me I personally avoid
them.

I wouldn't advice you to report to the police cos even our police of today are all cultist. Just lay low for a while till everything dies down then you come back.

You're not a rival member who killed one of them so even if they catch you, they can't kill you. Las Las they'll obtain you and give you a few slaps and allow you to go.

I did not fight with her. It was a little misunderstanding, but I did not take it likely with her. That lady dey overdo. The other day, she slap one man for the compound. Na the nephew I fought with. No vex bro.

Thanks man.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hammyaladin:
The only solution is to make peace with the troublesome woman. call her and apologize even though she is @ fault.

Don't involve the police o, because after they go, it's going to be just you, your neighbor and her cultists friends..

Make peace...it's the only way out..

I have already made peace with her but I'm not going to apologise to her. If not for my dad that is telling me not to come back to the house, I for don go house.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by cunley(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
You didnt tell us the part that you are also a cultist but baby cultist.

They cant just come for you like that if you no belong instead na just make them catch you,beat you and free you.

Na you go because of the beaten you receive relocate comot from that environment as per make you no chop the kind beating again.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I have already made peace with her but I'm not going to apologise to her. If not for my dad that is telling me not to come back to the house, I for don go house.
That's good to know. Ensure you only go when everything is calm and tranquil.. Life is very precious!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by jelel6: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Listen, you can be afraid but don't be intimidated.

Since the lady in question is in your compound and your neighbor, it's very easy to navigate.

Narrate the issue to some close family members and then go and report the matter to the police station including the part she invited her cousin who you suspected to be a cultist and his gang.

The lady is a coward and stupid that's why she called her relative to escalate the issue. The cousin is a coward that's why he called his cultist gang. You, be a coward now by involving the police. Convince your dad you want to report in the station.

Dance to the police tune but make sure they arrest the lady and her cousin. Explain your fears to the police and they'll have them sign an undertaking that no harm should come to you.

They'll be NUMBER ONE suspect if anything as simple as a slap lands on your face henceforth.

You can keep running if you're a coward and stupid though...

10 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by KingMack(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guy go bam!
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by solidmyk(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

That's the way to go bro. Nobody fit carry me shine shoe.
cheesy
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Warlord2014(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:
I stay in Port Harcourt. I had an issue with a lady in the compound I'm staying. She decided to invite her nephew who is a cultist. And when the guy came, he picked up a fight with me. However, we fought. Now, after the fight, he has gone to call more of his colleagues to come attack me.

I had to leave the area, I went to my friend's place to stay and spend the night there in order to cool off. Today, my dad called and he is telling me not to come back to the house for now. He said that the cultists are looking for me.

If ur papa get connect...make una go call navy or army for the idiots...
They will not bother u again.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
jelel6:

Listen, you can be afraid but don't be intimidated.

Since the lady in question is in your compound and your neighbor, it's very easy to navigate.

Narrate the issue to some close family members and then go and report the matter to the police station including the part she invited her cousin who you suspected to be a cultist and his gang.

The lady is a coward and stupid that's why she called her relative to escalate the issue. The cousin is a coward that's why he called his cultist gang. You, be a coward now by involving the police. Convince your dad you want to report in the station.

Dance to the police tune but make sure they arrest the lady and her cousin. Explain your fears to the police and they'll have them sign an undertaking that no harm should come to you.

They'll be NUMBER ONE suspect if anything as simple as a slap lands on your face henceforth.

You can keep running if you're a coward and stupid though...

I'm no coward. Instead of reporting to the police, I will prefer the military.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:
The more you run, the more they feel superior.
I can never let anyone threaten my existence.

Get ur guys too... Make every body dey form cultist.
The matter go settle once
First line is true. I don't know about the part that you mentioned him bringing his guys, you know cultist love fight and maybe armed.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Warlord2014:
If ur papa get connect...make una go call navy or army for the idiots... They will not bother u again.

I don tell the cousin already say I go use military lock am up.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Warlord2014:
If ur papa get connect...make una go call navy or army for the idiots... They will not bother u again.

I don tell the nephew wey be cultist already say I go use military lock am up.
Warlord2014:

I don tell the nephew wey be cultist already say I go use military lock am up.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Rrchrd(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I left PH last month to Abj
I wish I'm in Ph now I would've help you out

#betaMarine
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Mcslize: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Thanks man

You know what you supposed do. They fear security agent a lot. Go and involve the law. Report at the nearest police station.

They will pick the girl up to write an undertaking regarding your life. If any thing happens to you, security should hold the lady and her nephew responsible.

You will keep running if you do not go about it that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.