Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life (9474 Views)

Cultist Are Threatening Me. I'm Scared / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
First line is true. I don't know about the part that you mentioned him bringing his guys, you know cultist love fight and maybe armed.

So true. So are you insinuating I go back to the house today? My dad told me to stay at where I am now, then come back tomorrow. So what do you think?

Meanwhile, I don't want any more trouble.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Get anti cult involved brother...
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by LegendAnselm: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Bros, I can't do that. The lady is troublesome. If I do that, she will take advantage of the whole thing. She is very Manipulative
then go back there and die....after all my father died at of his sturboness

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rrchrd:

I left PH last month to Abj
I wish I'm in Ph now I would've help you out

#betaMarine

Thanks bro, but I believe you can still help oooo. Thanks anyway. Hope Abj is cool?
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
LegendAnselm:
then go back there and die....after all my father died at of his sturboness

Sorry about that bro. But I'm not stubborn. Thanks anyway
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by jelel6: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I'm no coward. Instead of reporting to the police, I will prefer the military.

Anyone will do. Some police men or station are even as strict as Army. As long as your neighbor is settled in the area and her cousin is known too. They won't try anything stupid and it will be the last you'll ever hear of it.

Report to the police before you go back home. Imagine the boy came with the gang initially and they beat you bloody, I'm sure you would have gone to the police station. Report to the police and listen to what they'll advice or their reaction. If money will ginger them, drop money. The police would collect more for bailing that lady and her cousin. Do that and see her mellow forever.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
JAHHHHHH:
Get anti cult involved brother...

I'm working on that. Thanks.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by LegendAnselm: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Sorry about that bro. But I'm not stubborn. Thanks anyway
if u ar not..
put down ur ego. call that girl beg her
also ask for that cultist number.. call him settle him with money
for those who ask u to report to police..
i just de laugh who no know how nigera police de be

those guys fit kill u and nothing will happened
i warn u for de last time
make peace

dead body no fit make peace

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
LegendAnselm:
if u ar not..

put down ur ego.
call that girl beg her

also ask for that cultist number.. call him
settle him with money

for those who ask u to report to police..

i just de laugh
who no know how nigera police de be

those guys fit kill u and nothing will happened

i warn u for de last time

make peace

dead body no fit make peace
leave am make im go police station person whey wan trouble no matter how you beg the tin whey dey im mind na im e go do
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Tonalphs(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
for the fact that OP is quoting everyone and barely agreeing with some says a lot.
All I see are good advice above me. it is well with you.
sometimes to be kind is better than to be right. gra gra nor dey solve everything. saying sorry and avoiding controversies doesn't make you weak. being alive is way better than death.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

So true. So are you insinuating I go back to the house today? My dad told me to stay at where I am now, then come back tomorrow. So what do you think?

Meanwhile, I don't want any more trouble.
You don't want trouble and someone is setting it up. Your dad needs you back but, the devil princess doesn't want peace and you don't want to make peace with her.

Settle this thing mano a mano. No bringing of guys abeg
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Donspicey: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I no get that kind OT. To me, don't keep your percieved enemies closer. Light and darkness has nothing in common.

U dey stay PH?

Na ur phylosophy be dat sha......

Been to ph bfr........

But why u ask?
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by paul100(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I like this your comment. I want to involve the military sha. Also, I'm thinking of g
oing back to the house anytime from now. I believe those people are taking advantage of the fact that I'm not at home. They think I'm scared of them, that's why I ran.
Guy,be careful of any steps,you take.Na so they use machete on my friend head because he was
challenging them.Na only God know how he survived.He is still in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Donspicey: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
jelel6:

Anyone will do. Some police men or station are even as strict as Army. As long as your neighbor is settled in the area and her cousin is known too. They won't try anything stupid and it will be the last you'll ever hear of it.

Report to the police before you go back home. Imagine the boy came with the gang initially and they beat you bloody, I'm sure you would have gone to the police station. Report to the police and listen to what they'll advice or their reaction. If money will ginger them, drop money. The police would collect more for bailing that lady and her cousin. Do that and see her mellow forever.

You dey gv am advice wey he go regret later......

Be like u no know say cult guys fit use 10yrs dey reason pesin matter........

And if dem wan strike e no dey funny.......

Notin pass peace making my broda..........

I don see films.............

If u "F" with dem and u no settle am Amicably u re on a long tin...........

They go jst strike wen u least expected......
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Erojepromise(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Bros, I can't do that. The lady is troublesome. If I do that, she will take advantage of the whole thing. She is very Manipulative
lnfact leave that part of the state for now, if you call for deliberation and settling of the matter, fight must ensue and they will look for a way to harm you...l will suggest you run

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by GodWrites: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Better involve the police and have them sign an undertaken. That's the only thing that will give you momentary peace. After that, plan to leave that state. One thing with cultists is that they never forget.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by chinchonglee(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
First line is true. I don't know about the part that you mentioned him bringing his guys, you know cultist love fight and maybe armed.
They love fight but fear death.
When they see u re not alone, they will go come to you for peace talk
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Say your last prayer bro after all this life don't worth living in cool
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by chandini435: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
:
That's the way to go bro. Nobody fit carry me shine shoe.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Coldie(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:
I stay in Port Harcourt. I had an issue with a lady in the compound I'm staying. She decided to invite her nephew who is a cultist. And when the guy came, he picked up a fight with me. However, we fought. Now, after the fight, he has gone to call more of his colleagues to come attack me.

I had to leave the area, I went to my friend's place to stay and spend the night there in order to cool off. Today, my dad called and he is telling me not to come back to the house for now. He said that the cultists are looking for me.

So please house, what can I do? I can't run from the house.
Report the matter to police, the plan is that they should arrest the lady make her provide her nephew who is a cultist if they don't provide that nephew she should stay there.

They will make them sign a form stating if anything was to happen to u they will be held responsible
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Coldie(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Some of these cultists fear police pass anything.

Although in this situation na sars for be best, only wetin sars go do d cousin when them catch am, plus when they tell the other cultists that sars has arrested the cousin them go know say u no come play.

On no occasion must u beg or pity them
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Coldie(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
The fact say u fit fight the cultist u be strong guy, they themselves know say u no be anyhow man.

Report to police immediately.

All these people way dae ginger when u arrest them, the way them dae humble for counter go surprise u
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by DonBenny77(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Police is your friend before it escalates.
You for answer "first to call police"
And you may not win
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Coldie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fvck them up jagas bro. No pity them.

If police dae delay use ospac carry them, only the way them go bundle the girl and her cousin their eye go clear. They would swear an oat before coming out and the nephew must swear an oath dennoucing cultism
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Dreyton36: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chai OP u nor wise at all

See ehn in this Nigeria you make money with every opportunity

If I were in your shoes this is what I'll do

I'll take a blade and tear some part of my skin and put on a white shirt to ensure the blood stains are all over it , that's of u get mind o

Then I'll go report at the police station , put on just one leg of ur shoe , preferably slippers

After reporting at the station they'll surely arrest the lady

Make a statement that she's a cultist and those her relatives have been forcing you to join them for a very long time but you refused

From there head to the barracks and make another complain

Then head to the supreme Court again

Police go find them
Army go find them
Court go find them

Guy see that girl no go ever pass ur boundary again , even if u slap her sef

Las Las them go still pay you for damages

Remember to also go human right

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by hashtagged(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Uncle93:
Please, make up with the girl... kill your pride, involving the police or military will solve the problem temporarily, culist are hunters, they dont forget things, they might come for you one night by the road after a year. Do what gives you an enternal peace of mind

Exactly it's the best option just go and beg her and the cousin, involving police is a foolish move cause cultist hold grudges, this is why I avoid conversations when it's turning into an argument

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pride is a bastard - you should have swallowed your pride like a 4year old APC shit and walked away
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by HitlerGaddafi: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:
The more you run, the more they feel superior.
I can never let anyone threaten my existence.

Get ur guys too... Make every body dey form cultist.
The matter go settle once
Thats it anywhere in life. Once you allow a person to sense fear in you, he'll capitalize and feed on it. Cultists in particular feed on your fear. You sef form bad guy, everybody go calm down and go his separate ways.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by emerged01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
SoBright101:
Report at the nearest police station. The girl and her nephew would be arrested and must write undertaken that nothing would happen to you. Those guys are coward, they shiver at the presence of police or military, they only flex muscle against innocent one, especially when they noticed you are afraid of them.
Can you imagine his father telling him not to come home when he can approach police station on behalf of his son.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by zeratehk: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:
I stay in Port Harcourt. I had an issue with a lady in the compound I'm staying. She decided to invite her nephew who is a cultist. And when the guy came, he picked up a fight with me. However, we fought. Now, after the fight, he has gone to call more of his colleagues to come attack me.

I had to leave the area, I went to my friend's place to stay and spend the night there in order to cool off. Today, my dad called and he is telling me not to come back to the house for now. He said that the cultists are looking for me.

Go and report to SARS wink
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Resees: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Greystone:

Something must kill a man.
Lol
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Resees: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I can sell my American passport to you for just $100 million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? / My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.