Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64715 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this

Then a man will come and be spilling thrash online right . SMH
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Galaticos444: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this
DNA dont lie.no reason is enough to justify her action
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by yahrant140(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Wait until then
apparentlylaw:
God knows even if I raise a child and I find out the child is not mine ..I would still accept ..children are blessings from GOD ...This man own too much sef
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by karnap(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Some women are just evil angry why did she wants to kill him? Because of the money of what?
This toto wey dey for under a woman body na wahala for anyone who go close to it.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2020
OmoAkin85:
frank and bright is d father of mitchell lol ..make dem hold duncan well o before him enta general market

if you are educated but you dont know what a dna test is, sorry i can not help you.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grandlexuz(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

Well??...

What some women can do, the devil is an apprentice. A young married girl of about 25 once asked me to impregnate her and keep it our little secret as she called it. She said my kids were so cute and she wanted my offspring as her first born. Imagine!!

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by nerd004: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2020
This was the No 1 reason why I ended a relationship with a materialistic lady....Never show a woman your wealth and asset ...if u ain't too sure about her..

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:

grin

You are not serious, are you

I am kind off.

that child already has called him father and he as accepted. What can he do now?. It's not his faulth nor the child.

If the alegation is true, he is in as much trouble in his heart as the woman right now.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:

grin

You are not serious, are you

I am kind off.

that child already has called him father and he as accepted. What can he do now?. It's not his faulth nor the child.

If the alegation is true, he is in as much trouble in his heart as the woman right now. The child is still free. That's the gift of being a child.

It's on him not to interfere with that freedom.

I sympathize with him most.it's not easy. Things we have to deal with in this world.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Telegram234(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Telegram234:
shebi na una dey say, get money and women flocks and obey.....
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2020
pansophist:
I still cannot understand why a DNA test is not automatic at birth. You can not just pin a child to any man as the father, just because the woman said so. Things like blood group and DNA test should be verified, alongside other personal information that is recorded in a birth certificate. It will also serve as a deterrent to potential cases like this, will legitimize the unity and social cohesion of the family, and won't deny innocent kids the chances of knowing their real father.

Furthermore, it would save wives from being disappointed that their husbands didn't trust them if he carries a DNA test behind her, and also gives suspicious husband/kids no reason to carry such a test in the first place. This man is not only hurt, the kid may grow up to hate the mother, and the most ferocious hate you will ever face is one that is converted from love.

In a society that operates on the flawed idea that women can never be wrong, and incapable of cruelty, well, tragedies like these will persist. The sad truth is that as we speak, there are millions of fathers right now living with kids that aren't theirs, and most will never find out. A huge problem that can only be solved with legislation changes, which is, that a DNA test should be automatic at birth.

Inside life.
This is the only sensible comment here...

Salute!
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

What some women can do, the devil is an apprentice. A young married girl of about 25 once asked me to impegnate her and keep it our little secret as she called it. She said my kids were so cute and she wanted my offspring as her first born. Imagine!!

Hm... How cute are you? Are you as cute as Denzel Washington? tongue

Jokes apart, the girls of this generation are rotten.

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by banio: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Just imagine bringing up a child and loving her as yours only to find out that she's another Man's child, how do these hoes live with themselves

So if he didn't have a DNA test done, his wife would have never told him the truth No doubt she's capable of killing him

Well, I know Duncan mighty is not the only man that is fathering/ has fathered a child of another man, there are many men out there fathering another Man's child, that's why you should Have a DNA test on all your children, because a vast majority of these hoes are never loyal, no matter how loyal yours may seem

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley

Except You want to have emotional problems and marry more than one wife. Otherwise a DNA test is a NO NO. Finally You will end up single, heart broken and also a heart breaker(philanderer)

Cheating is not UNCOMMON
JUST trust your wife and live ON.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Rilwayne001: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2020
If you marry a club girl, you're on your own.

If you marry a feminist or a wannabe-feminist, you're on your own.

If you marry a girl with all sorts of bad friends that could easily influence her, you're on your own.

Omo, marriage sef go dey scare person in this age. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by femi4: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Fear women
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grandlexuz(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

Hm... How cute are you? Are you as cute as Denzel Washington? tongue

Jokes apart, the girls of this generation are rotten.

May God help us.

On a good day I am cuter than Denzel..Lol.. However my offsprings were her enticing point. Fear women... grin grin May God truly help us.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by khingTony(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2020
banio:

Except You want to have emotional problems and marry more than one wife. Otherwise a DNA test is a NO NO. Finally You will end up single, heart broken and also a heart breaker(philanderer)

Cheating is not UNCOMMON
JUST trust your wife and live ON.

Like WTF

You are okay with fathering another Man's child, while you are made to think it's yours

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Nanaborga:
See revelation, anything is possible with this vaginal people , let’s not be quick to insult this guy , truth fit dey Wetin he dey talk

I swear people go to such crazy and unbelievable length for money
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

What some women can do, the devil is an apprentice. A young married girl of about 25 once asked me to impegnate her and keep it our little secret as she called it. She said my kids were so cute and she wanted my offspring as her first born. Imagine!!

Guy, your life is at risk; she may eliminate you to keep the secret eternally secret.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by grandlexuz(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Guy, your life is at risk; she may eliminate you to keep the secret eternally secret.

Lol. Who born dog?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:
If you marry a club girl, you're on your own.

If you marry a feminist or a wannabe-feminist, you're on your own.

If you marry a girl with all sorts of bad girls that could easily influence her, you're on your own.

Omo, marriage sef go dey scare person in this age. Smh
I swear if no be religious reasons, the thing na slavery for men

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Don27tiky(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

so are u saying the wife's part of the story will prove the dna wrong? Fear women, fear the person wey no fear women, fear the person wey no fear the person wey no fear women. I trust no woman. Wives have made many good men become bad

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by YorubaPrince: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pastor Troller you are really trying.. grin

grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by cynthia500(f): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2020
This is so funny,
lolzzzz
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Juoflife1(f): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Following cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Bennycollins: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Yes there could only be one father, but one thing he knows according to him is that both men have been sleeping with his wife, anyone of whom could be the father.
akinwunmi21393:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by ProphetM0hammad: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
The girl must belong to either of them, since she's not his.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Realhommie(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2020
apparentlylaw:
God knows even if I raise a child and I find out the child is not mine ..I would still accept ..children are blessings from GOD ...This man own too much sef
There are many people who'll still wanna be actively involved in the child's life as the father.. But let's face it, we're humans hence we're emotional beings, there are many who wouldn't be able to bring themselves to the reality of having to father someone else's child. You Know why? Coz of that feeling of betrayal, hurts like mad.

E no easy bro, but then people differ.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by tamdun: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hey, even after dna confirmed he's not the father?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by xana101: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2020
I wonder y dna test is expensive. Govt should subsidize it. 135k is high. I wanted to do but price scare me. I just de observed.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by banio: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:

Like WTF

You are okay with fathering another Man's child, while you are made to think it's yours

No man is Okay with fathering another man's child. But imagine marrying and the first child isn't yours, you divorce her.
Then You jump on the second marriage, another two million or more will be spent on marriage ceremony. This second wife gives you two children and DNA shows the second child isn't yours. So You will divorce the second wife and start planning the third wedding.

My guy me can FIT kill myself for vaginas people. I am doing NO DNA test. After all people adopt children. However, if I catch my wife cheating, then the marriage is OVER. Even if I marry 100 as a serial monogamist and I see all 100 cheating, I will divorce ALL.

But bothering my HEAD with DNA, I don't think so. Except I want to use the DNA test result as a subterfuge to divorcing my wife.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by sammirano: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
The only message i dee in the post is. "If woman kill you even hell fire go reject you." Guys beware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) / Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.