Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural (3604 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2022
I am really full of excitement this morning because of the message I received from my younger brother this morning.

Since I rededicated my life to Christ in 1999, I have had a lot of supernatural encounters with Jesus, but this my younger brother cared less. He had been very wayward until recent. Both he and his younger sister who was an atheist.

Our old woman have been praying earnestly for the duo. To the glory of God, my atheist sister encountered Christ last year during her 11 days in coma. Today, she's an ardent follower of Jesus Christ.

This my younger brother has continued to be very wayward until recently when I observed some changes in him. Up till a few moments ago, I used to think his perceived change was pretentious. But, after the narration of his encounter with the supernatural to me on Telegram this morning, I can joyfully confirm that he too has met Jesus.

I have attached screenshots of his narration below.

Thank you Lord Jesus. When you save, you save totally.

"The fool indeed has said in his heart, there's no God."

FERNANDEZISBACK, Antichristian, Maynman and all Peoples worldwide whom the devil has spiritually blinded to the truth of Jesus Christ, we would continue to tell you the truth until you judge yourself unworthy of salvation.

Please, take note of this. Jesus is real. I myself never knew until I started seeking Him in 1999.

If you don't seek Him, you can't find Him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Remaining parts of the narration below:

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
I am really full of excitement this morning because of the message I received from my younger brother this morning.

Since I rededicated my life to Christ in 1999, I have had a lot of supernatural encounters with Jesus, but this my younger brother cared less. He had been very wayward until recent. Both he and his younger sister who was an atheist.

Our old woman have been praying earnestly for the duo. To the glory of God, my atheist sister encountered Christ last year during her 11 days in coma. Today, she's an ardent follower of Jesus Christ.

This my younger brother has continued to be very wayward until recently when I observed some changes in him. Up till a few moments ago, I used to think his perceived change was pretentious. But, after the narration of his encounter with the supernatural to me on Telegram this morning, I can joyfully confirm that he too has met Jesus.

I have attached screenshots of his narration below.

Thank you Lord Jesus. When you save, you save totally.

"The fool indeed has said in his heart, there's no God."

FERNANDEZISBACK, Antichristian, Maynman and all Peoples worldwide whom the devil has spiritually blinded to the truth of Jesus Christ, we would continue to tell you the truth until you judge yourself unworthy of salvation.

Please, take note of this. Jesus is real. I myself never knew until I started seeking Him in 1999.

If you don't seek Him, you can't find Him.

Chrestian bwahahahah

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-61697409.amp

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Chrestian bwahahahah

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-61697409.amp

Dear Maynman,

A walk with God is a personal and individualistic thing. God does not dwell in buildings, He dwells in our hearts.

You çan be wallking with God while your pastor isn't. Your experiences would be different from your pastor's and that of everyone else.

Church buildings are just places where we go to learn about God. That does not mean God is in all those places. A personal relationship with God is what counts.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Dear Maynman,

A walk with God is a personal and individualistic thing. God does not dwell in buildings, He dwells in our hearts.

You çan be wallking with God while your pastor isn't. Your experiences would be different from your pastor's and that of everyone else.

Church buildings are just places where we go to learn about God. That does not mean God is in all those places. A personal relationship with God is what counts.

God bless you.

Lol, Chrestian, have shame.
Your deity is missing in some places, he is not everywhere after all.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Lol, Chrestian, have shame.
Your deity is missing in some places, he is not everywhere after all.

Smiles.

God is everywhere but His manifest presence isn't. God does not force Himself on man. You can be attending church for 100yrs without encountering Him.

He's a principled God. And He has said, according to His principle:

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:3.

God bless you.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Smiles.

God is everywhere but His manifest presence isn't. God does not force Himself on man. You can be attending church for 100yrs without encountering Him.

He's a principled God. And He has said, according to His principle:

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:3.

God bless you.

Yahweh was enjoying the show. cheesy
Tell me more about this Yahweh?

Over 100 people were killed because “they were not seeking useless Yahweh” , how can you be this heartless to defend your deity?
They went to play in the Church.

Judas of Galilee bless you.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh was enjoying the show. cheesy
Tell me more about this Yahweh?

Over 100 people were killed because “they were not seeking useless Yahweh” , how can you be this heartless to defend your deity?
They went to play in the Church.

As I said to you previously, experiences with the God of Israel is individualistic. You can't serve Satan during the week and come sing to God on Sunday. God cannot be mocked.

Your personal relationship with Him is what counts. Countless people who go to church don't even know God, and have little or no regard for Him. They come to church as a routine on Sundays. Encounters with God like the one my brother experienced are only received as rewards.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Only very few Christians are diligent seekers. That's why we have very few incidences of His manifestation.

Again, God cannot be mocked. You can't choose Satan during the week and expect God to arise for you on Sunday!

You are the only one who has the power to choose how intimate you want to be with Him. The rewards are eternal.

You think you can talk uselessly about God and Scot free? My Dad of blessed memory did the same as a young atheist. Though he later found Christ in the early 80s and eventually became an Evangelist. Yet he suferred for his hard sentences against His maker.

I won't defend Him. He's capable of defending Himself. Let's just watch how your life will be for referring to the Almighty as useless. Even Satan and all the witches of this world will not dare!

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

As I said to you previously, experiences with the God of Israel is individualistic. You can't serve Satan during the week and come sing to God on Sunday. God cannot be mocked.

Your personal relationship with Him is what counts. Countless people who go to church don't even know God, and have little or no regard for Him. They come to church as a routine on Sundays. Encounters with God like the one my brother experienced are only received as rewards.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Only very few Christians are diligent seekers. That's why we have very few incidences of His manifestation.

Again, God cannot be mocked. You can't choose Satan during the week and expect God to arise for you on Sunday!

You are the only one who has the power to choose how intimate you want to be with Him. The rewards are eternal.

You think you can talk uselessly about God and Scot free? My Dad of blessed memory did the same as a young atheist. Though he later found Christ in the early 80s and eventually became an Evangelist. Yet he suferred for his hard sentences against His maker.

I won't defend Him. He's capable of defending Himself. Let's just watch how your life will be for referring to the Almighty as useless. Even Satan and all the witches of this world will not dare!

Your god is Yahweh of shasu tribe?

You said it yourself, you are LITERALLY worshipping god of Israelite

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Your god is Yahweh of shasu tribe?

You said it yourself, you are LITERALLY worshipping god of Israelite

Whatever you mean by Shashu tribe is your own cup of tea.

But, take note. All tribes worshipped the same God from Adam until some tribes lost Him and replaced His worship with the images of idols. Just as the Roman Catholics do today, bowing down to images and thinking they're worshippers of God, when God has expressly forwarned us against such:

Exodus 20:4:

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."

Even Balaam, a citizen of Moab, a completely pagan nation had knowledge of the Almighty God as seen in the book of Numbers 23. We don't know what name Balaam called God, perhaps, He also called Him Yahweh like the Shasu tribe you mentioned. Meanwhile, his nation was an idol worshipping nation.

Even Terah, the father of Abraham knew God even though he was a pagan. However, the majority of human race at a point in time lose sight of God.

They may have the same name for God, but once an idol is involved, the worshippers become servants of Satan and not the true God. The name they use in worship notwithstanding. Similar names but different Gods.

Whoever the Shasu tribe worshipped, if it's an idol, it is not the God of Israel, even if they call him Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Whatever you mean by Shashu tribe is your own cup of tea.

But, take note. All tribes worshipped the same God from Adam until some tribes lost Him and replaced His worship with the images of idols. Just as the Roman Catholics do today, bowing down to images and thinking they're worshippers of God, when God has expressly forwarned us against such:

Exodus 20:4:

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."

Even Balaam, a citizen of Moab, a completely pagan nation had knowledge of the Almighty God as seen in the book of Numbers 23. We don't know what name Balaam called God, perhaps, He also called Him Yahweh like the Shasu tribe you mentioned. Meanwhile, his nation was an idol worshipping nation.

Even Terah, the father of Abraham knew God even though he was a pagan. However, the majority of human race at a point in time lose sight of God.

They may have the same name for God, but once an idol is involved, the worshippers become servants of Satan and not the true God. The name they use in worship notwithstanding. Similar names but different Gods.

Whoever the Shasu tribe worshipped, if it's an idol, it is not the God of Israel, even if they call him Yahweh.

Okay, worshipper of Yahweh of shasu tribe.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Okay, worshipper of Yahweh of shasu tribe.

In light of my most recent mention, this proves nothing.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

In light of my most recent mention, this proves nothing.

Okay worshipper of Yahweh of shasu tribe, go on Chrestian cheesy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Okay worshipper of Yahweh of shasu tribe, go on Chrestian cheesy

Mortal men who have lived for less than a 100yrs can never tell us with absolute conviction what happened in 300 BC. They even said "Yahweh 'seemed to have been Canaanite in origin." Hahahaha!

A religion may start several years before, and add more idols to its deities as time goes on." Simon the Sorcerer attempted this in Acts 9. So finding the name of Jesus in a pagan sect does not make it the same Jesus.

There are evidences in the Bible that prove God to have attempted to reveal Himself to man after we all derailed from Him.

The kings of the Philistines and the Egyptians in pre-Israel times proved to Abraham that they feared the Almighty God even as he did. Whatever name they called God, we do not know, but that the God of Abraham appeared to them is very clear. Read from Genesis 12 to 24 to prove this.

Even in Exodus 32, when Israel was continuously provoking God because of their fixation on Idols, God decided to abandon them and reveal Himself to another nation. However, Moses stood in prayer for Israel. In Exodus 32:32, Moses said:

"But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.

If Moses had not prayed and made God to continue with Israel, then we would have heard of Yahweh elsewhere, while Israel continues in idol worship. Then, charllatans like the people you have been reading from, would start saying that Yahweh of that new nation is the same God pagan Israel worshipped.

Even during the days of the Lord Jesus, He expressly told the hostile Israelites that God can reject them and raise stones as worshippers in their stead (Luke 19:40).

And in Mathew 21:43, Jesus said:

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit."

So, God has no problem abandoning a determined pagan country in favour of another country willing to do His will. And, we don't know how many times God must have done this before settling on Israel.

From all spiritual indications, the God of Israel is the true God, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

Similar testimonies like that of my brother's is rampant among genuine seekers.

Any idol god taking on the name of Yahweh, is not the true God.

Moreover, all your posts above are mere hypothesis, but if they be true, the clarification is what I just posted from the scriptures themselves.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Mortal men who have lived for less than a 100yrs can never tell us with absolute conviction what happened in 300 BC. They even said "Yahweh 'seemed to have been Canaanite in origin." Hahahaha!

A religion may start several years before, and add more idols to its deities as time goes on." Simon the Sorcerer attempted this in Acts 9. So finding the name of Jesus in a pagan sect does not make it the same Jesus.

There are evidences in the Bible that prove God to have attempted to reveal Himself to man after we all derailed from Him.

The kings of the Philistines and the Egyptians in pre-Israel times proved to Abraham that they feared the Almighty God even as he did. Whatever name they called God, we do not know, but that the God of Abraham appeared to them is very clear. Read from Genesis 12 to 24 to prove this.

Even in Exodus 32, when Israel was continuously provoking God because of their fixation on Idols, God decided to abandon them and reveal Himself to another nation. However, Moses stood in prayer for Israel. In Exodus 32:32, Moses said:

"But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.

If Moses had not prayed and made God to continue with Israel, then we would have heard of Yahweh elsewhere, while Israel continues in idol worship. Then, charllatans like the people you have been reading from, would start saying that Yahweh of that new nation is the same God pagan Israel worshipped.

Even during the days of the Lord Jesus, He expressly told the hostile Israelites that God can reject them and raise stones as worshippers in their stead (Luke 19:40).

And in Mathew 21:43, Jesus said:

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit."

So, God has no problem abandoning a determined pagan country in favour of another country willing to do His will. And, we don't know how many times God must have done this before settling on Israel.

From all spiritual indications, the God of Israel is the true God, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

Similar testimonies like that of my brother's is rampant among genuine seekers.

Any idol god taking on the name of Yahweh, is not the true God.

Moreover, all your posts above are mere hypothesis, but if they be true, the clarification is what I just posted from the scriptures themselves.

Yea he is more of one of the Egyptian gods which the tribe of shasu acquired and worshipped in Canaan.
If you badly want to worship Middle East gods, why not worship Yahweh father? Elohim?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Yea he is more of one of the Egyptian gods which the tribe of shasu acquired and worshipped in Canaan.
If you badly want to worship Middle East gods, why not worship Yahweh father? Elohim?

He's not the gods of the Middle East, He's the God of Creation.

Satan and his demons to bow down to anyone else except the true God whose power is released through the name of Jesus.

Again, if any idol takes the name of Yahweh, as long as it is an idol, it is not the God of Israel.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

He's not the gods of the Middle East, He's the God of Creation.

Satan and his demons to bow down to anyone else except the true God whose power is released through the name of Jesus.

Again, if any idol takes the name of Yahweh, as long as it is an idol, it is not the God of Israel.

God is a title not a person
Name of your god is Yahweh of shasu tribe, an Israelite god cheesy

If you so much love Middle East gods, why not worship Yahweh father or perhaps his mother? Asheerah?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Name of your god is Yahweh of shasu tribe, an Israelite god cheesy

If you so much love Middle East gods, why not worship Yahweh father or perhaps his mother? Asheerah?

If that's your conclusion after all you've read above, then it's your cup of tea.

But, take note. Spiritual blindness and captivity is real.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

If that's your conclusion after all you've read above, then it's your cup of tea.

But, take note. Spiritual blindness and captivity is real.

That’s the conclusion of the book, Chrestian.
Bible means book. You are reading Judaism pentetauch and a Roman book talking about Judas of Galilee.

But, take note monolatrist. Yahweh and yaldaboath are the same.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

That’s the conclusion of the book, Chrestian.
Bible means book. You are reading Judaism pentetauch and a Roman book talking about Judas of Galilee.

But, take note monolatrist. Yahweh and yaldaboath are the same.

Even your satanic mentors couldn't speak so convincingly. It seemed that Yahweh was a Canaanite god." They said. Only a fool would take that as absolute truth.

Since you couldn't disprove any of the things i said above, but have determinedly chosen to be misled, I leave you to your own delusions.

It would be clearer than crystal when we close our eyes in death. Till then, you can choose your own path.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Even your satanic mentors couldn't speak so convincingly. It seemed that Yahweh was a Canaanite god." They said. Only a fool would take that as absolute truth.

Since you couldn't disprove any of the things i said above, but have determinedly chosen to be misled, I leave you to your own delusions.

It would be clearer than crystal when we close our eyes in death. Till then, you can choose your own path.

Bye.

Satan is a title not a person Chrestian.

It seemed it’s from cannanite because it was acquired by the shasu tribe from Egypt.

Only a bigger fool will worship Yahweh, when you can worship his father or mother.

Bye, Dumb Yahweh worshipper bwahahahaha

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Bye.
When you die you end up in hell, Chrestian cheesy

You’ve been scammed cheesy

Judas of Galilee worshipper and Yahweh worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

When you die you end up in hell, Chrestian cheesy

You’ve been scammed cheesy

Judas of Galilee worshipper and Yahweh worshipper

The end shall tell.

At least, we have the evidence with us. What shall be said of you whose only evidences are blog posts?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Satan is a title not a person Chrestian.

It seemed it’s from cannanite because it was acquired by the shasu tribe from Egypt.

Only a bigger fool will worship Yahweh, when you can worship his father or mother.

Bye, Dumb Yahweh worshipper bwahahahaha

Bye.

Blind blog post worshipper.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Bye.

Blind blog post worshipper.

Bye Indoctrinated Yahweh worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The end shall tell.

At least, we have the evidence with us. What shall be said of you whose only evidences are blog posts?

You have evidence of Yahweh bwahhahah cheesy
All these Chrestians sha
Keep worshipping Middle East gods, especially Israelite gods grin

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yay!

Glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2022

See cannanite Yahweh

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

You have evidence of Yahweh bwahhahah cheesy
All these Chrestians sha
Keep worshipping Middle East gods, especially Israelite gods grin

In 1982, my parents being newly born again as my dad was just coming out of Atheism, my younger brother fell through the staircase from our one story building and was taken up dead.

As my dad wasn't around, no mobile phone to contact him in those days, my mum had to take the baby upstairs and prayed earnestly for him, covenanting him unto God. About 2hrs into the prayers, the baby came back to life with a long piercing cry. Who wouldn't serve such a Jesus?

In 1990, my dad was dieing of severe stomach pains which doctors diagnosed as appendix.

He was to be operated upon but after hearing that it's a 50/50 thing, he asked the doctor to give him 3 days. During the 3 days, he went into prayers and in one particular midnight, he had a dream where he saw someone in white operating on him. He woke up to find out the stomach pains have disappeared.

Getting to the hospital the 3rd day as promised, he asked the doctor to allow him take another x-ray before commencement of surgery. Another x-ray was done and the abnormal growth called appendix was no longer found. The previous and current x-rays were examined. Everyone was stunned at what they found in the current x-ray. My dad never complained of stomach pains again till he departed to glory. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

My atheist sister who was in coma for 11 days last year was supposed to have been dead. Jesus brought her back to life with all sicknesses gone from her body. She saw Jesus while she was in coma and came back professing Christ as Lord and Savior. Who wouldn't serve such a JESUS?

My mom who has been partially deaf for close to 10yrs now suddenly found herself coughing and sneezing out mucus from both mouth and nose as she studied the Bible. Since then her ears have been opening. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

Few years ago, I prayed for a woman who was 8 months pregnant with the baby in a sitting position. As I prayed, the woman wriggled in the chair as the baby turned. I asked her to go for another ultrasound. She came back with reports that the baby is now head-down as it's supposed to be at 8 months. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

Time will fail me to begin to recount the mighty things Christ has done for me and through me. But I tell you, if we're to meet physically today, you would be swept off your feet at what you'll find of the power of God.

Only fools believe in stories told online by ungodly men whom Satan has sent into the world to deceive the gullible.

Jesus is Lord! Besides Him, there's no other.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:

Bye Indoctrinated Yahweh worshipper

Without being able to disprove anything I said up there, you stand no chance.

Trying to force your hypothesis on people who have evidences and encounters for their faith is cancerous arrogant supported by zero Intelligence.

If your only evidence is the blog post of someone who had no eye witness experience of what happened in those ancient times, you're seriously a deluded being. Theories that thrive mainly on speculations without evidence can prove nothing to a man with evidence.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Without being able to disprove anything I said up there, you stand no chance.

Trying to force your hypothesis on people who have evidences and encounters for their faith is cancerous arrogant supported by zero Intelligence.

If your only evidence is the blog post of someone who had no eye witness experience of what happened in those ancient times, you're seriously a deluded being. Theories that thrive mainly on speculations without evidence can prove nothing to a man with evidence.

Okay Yahweh worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

In 1982, my parents being newly born again as my dad was just coming out of Atheism, my younger brother fell through the staircase from our one story building and was taken up dead.

As my dad wasn't around, no mobile phone to contact him in those days, my mum had to take the baby upstairs and prayed earnestly for him, covenanting him unto God. About 2hrs into the prayers, the baby came back to life with a long piercing cry. Who wouldn't serve such a Jesus?

In 1990, my dad was dieing of severe stomach pains which doctors diagnosed as appendix.

He was to be operated upon but after hearing that it's a 50/50 thing, he asked the doctor to give him 3 days. During the 3 days, he went into prayers and in one particular midnight, he had a dream where he saw someone in white operating on him. He woke up to find out the stomach pains have disappeared.

Getting to the hospital the 3rd day as promised, he asked the doctor to allow him take another x-ray before commencement of surgery. Another x-ray was done and the abnormal growth called appendix was no longer found. The previous and current x-rays were examined. Everyone was stunned at what they found in the current x-ray. My dad never complained of stomach pains again till he departed to glory. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

My atheist sister who was in coma for 11 days last year was supposed to have been dead. Jesus brought her back to life with all sicknesses gone from her body. She saw Jesus while she was in coma and came back professing Christ as Lord and Savior. Who wouldn't serve such a JESUS?

My mom who has been partially deaf for close to 10yrs now suddenly found herself coughing and sneezing out mucus from both mouth and nose as she studied the Bible. Since then her ears have been opening. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

Few years ago, I prayed for a woman who was 8 months pregnant with the baby in a sitting position. As I prayed, the woman wriggled in the chair as the baby turned. I asked her to go for another ultrasound. She came back with reports that the baby is now head-down as it's supposed to be at 8 months. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

Time will fail me to begin to recount the mighty things Christ has done for me and through me. But I tell you, if we're to meet physically today, you would be swept off your feet at what you'll find of the power of God.

Only fools believe in stories told online by ungodly men whom Satan has sent into the world to deceive the gullible.

Jesus is Lord! Besides Him, there's no other.

Judas of Galilee aka Jesus Chrestus is lord cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did Jesus Get Into Jerusalem: On One Or Two Donkeys? / Nigerian Christian Channel Launched On Youtube! / 5 Reasons Why Science Fiction And Religion Do Not Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.