Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students (80203 Views)

BREAKING: FG Postpones Jan. 18, 2021 School Resumption Indefinitely / UNILAG To Screen New Students For Hard Drugs, Vows To Withdraw Admission If … / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tunapawizzy: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2020
g
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by flokii: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2020
tunapawizzy:

THE PROFESSORS AND LECTURERS OF PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES THAT SEND THEIR KIDS TO PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES, have u asked yourself why they send their kids to the so-called glorified secondary schools.....they know and understand the system they operate in...they know the system under which they were trained, they know the system under which they are training people now...they know whatup

The problem with public unis became enormous when NUC started giving accreditation to glorified secondary schools like C.U and Babcock who don't want things to work in fed unis so they can entice and lure all the professors in fed unis with money to abandon their duty post and come to their glorified secondary school.

Most of C.U students can't sit for and pass exams they set for UNILAG, UI, OAU students even when revised to make the questions simpler.

How many of the glorified secondary school students are on probation or advised to withdraw out of poor performance? None!
Education has gone to the dogs.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Skyfly007: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:
Glorified secondary school.

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.
How many of their church members can even afford this??
Jealousy and envy is bad..

Truth be told if you have money, it is better to send your children to covenant University or probably overseas than have your ward sit at home for close to a year in the name of strike!!!

It disrupts their cognitive abilities..

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Jaxxcode: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
azpekuliar:

Some of the stellar FINTECH apps on your phone like Piggyvest were created by graduates of Covenant University. But how will you know, when you probably spent 7 years studying Marketing in LAUTECH-Ogbomosho.

shut the F*up bro! You should understand majority of this private student or grad are from wealthy homes who can afford to get jobs in better places and also sponsored for further research if they want...
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by guru90: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Andy65b:

Poverty talking...not you

Lolz... I have trained two of my siblings at Anambra State university. Each year I paid for 200k per person.

4 years course.

2 of my siblings I no spent more than 4m........

Tru. Out their 4 years.....

My dear, their sch fees na scam joor..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by stieyven(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Dayoebe:
Righteousness89 do you pay this exorbitant fees just to end up as e-pastor?
DO NOT mock the child of God for any reason. Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
The power of life and death are in the tongue and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18 :21
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tunapawizzy: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

The problem with public unis became enormous when NUC started giving accreditation to glorified secondary schools like C.U and Babcock who don't want things to work in fed unis so they can entice and lure all the professors in fed unis with money to abandon their duty post and come to their glorified secondary school.
Most of C.U students can't sit for and pass exams they set for UNILAG, UI, OAU students even when revised to make the questions simpler.
How many of the glorified secondary school students are on probation or advised to withdraw out of poor performance? None!
Education has gone to the dogs.
Sound education is not giving students hard exams, this world has evolved.....skills skills skills ideas ideas ideas rule the world, Both private and public unis can co-exist, if the government do not provide a conducive environment for the teachers, how will they not cross to somewhere they can get that. there are private unis abroad too, but the public ones still do very very well.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Gabriel004: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2020
azpekuliar:

Some of the stellar FINTECH apps on your phone like Piggyvest were created by graduates of Covenant University. But how will you know, when you probably spent 7 years studying Marketing in LAUTECH-Ogbomosho.
Marketing in lautech Ogbomosho. And you will tell me you have sense cos you attend covenant.

When did lautech start offering marketing.

Go outside the world and see what lautech graduates are achieving.

Lautech 2.2 graduate Farouq is working with Microsoft as I speak.

I have another one working with Facebook. I know him very well cos he's close to me.

Did seun attend covenant before making nairaland possible?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Gabriel004: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2020
nwakibie3:

Have you seen a CU graduate searching for job?

Hahahahaha, them plenty.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2020
costandi:
The fees are not crazy. You're just poor.

Apparently i am as poor as 90% of the church members whose tithes and offerings were used to build the citadel yet they can't send their children there.

It is all about choice but that does not change the fact that it is overrated.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Gabriel004: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

This guy no Sabi anything, if you can't study abroad, go to private university in Nigeria, they produce productive students, most startup company founders in Nigeria are graduatees of private schools.
So stop saying what you don't know
Really, are you a dreamer?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by tunapawizzy: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2020
1 million naira for a child to stay in a proper academic environment, learn and get his or mind developed....if the child spends 7months on campus in a year..thats less than 150k per month ... there is a big difference between something that is overpriced and something u cannot afford. Hustle and no born pass ur power, u go begin see things appropriately

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by edoairways: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2020
Cuntface:

You're actually an idiot and you've confirmed it just now.

Bye
Your father is
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by SirWarlock: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Starzo:
Dem no get medical courses??
imagine if they did grin
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by MissJoy29(f): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2020
nwakibie3:

Have you seen a CU graduate searching for job?

Yup
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by ValeeLove(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2020
It's one of the best in Africa, so maybe e worth am.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by bioman: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2020
oflagosgeng:
Covenant University 2020/2021 school fee for new students can be found in the image below.
This does not include accomodation and feeding.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Cardinalpoint: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2020
I can see a lot of ignorant statement here. Just because you cannot afford it does not invalidate the school.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by BarrElChapo(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2020
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahaa.. Eyin bad gann ooo..Lol..Btw,Did he tell you he attended covenant?Am sure he did not

He did
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2020
With our tithe fa? This pastors are very wicked!
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Bunsenbun(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2020
sunny777:

Poverty and ignorance at work. Go and do your research study on just 100 graduate of Covenant University two years after graduation and do the same to one of the grade A public universities in Nigeria. You will understand better. Forget about most of this so called ranking.
The fact that their parents could afford such fees already gives them an advantage,money wise.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by favinvest: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.

u know na... when u cant afford a thing insult the thing..

e.g when u cant date a beautiful lady, u call her a prostitute, when u cant buy a car u call it pure water etc..

ITS CALLED FRUSTRATED POOR MAN`S MENTALITY.. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Yet we're ungrateful for what Nigeria has done for us.

Federal universities cost not more than 50k. Yet we say this country has given us nothing.

Did you know that Americans borrow "student loans" to pay more than this covenant school fees just to attend university. Many of them never pay their loans back fully till death.

Yet we finish school, get government job and still refuse to resume early to work or attend to our fellow citizens unless they give us bribe.

It's not the country, it's the people.
The loans the American government borrow their citizens is inform of incentives to make sure their citizens get quality education in other to be the best in the world.
Nigeria education is no quality that's why the Nigerian government can prolong strike up to 3 academic sessions without thinking about the consequences, delay payments of salaries of lecturers and allow the facilities in those schools to decay.
Stop being proud about Nigeria, it will hurt you the more you try to support their incompetence and expose you to world embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Mom007(f): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Hater spotted. Pray to have money my dear so that you can give your children good quality education. Within the 4years most Nigerian children use to sit for jamb severally and hustle for slots in Nigeria's overcrowded and underfunded universities, a CU student has finished schooling and is a graduate at 19. They may seem to fumble because they are mostly naieve but they are definitely better taught than their contemporaries in public institutions.
Don't get things twisted.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by efighter: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2020
If the Missionary schools charged like this, nobody in Oyedepo’s family would ever go to school

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2020
MrTeeo:
Not bad that's like $2300. Really cheap if I must say
With that amount of money you can get to a better university abroad and better countries with better ranking, or top 10 universities in Africa better than CU.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by costandi(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Toks2008:

Apparently i am as poor as 90% of the church members whose tithes and offerings were used to build the citadel yet they can't send their children there.

It is all about choice but that does not change the fact that it is overrated.

None of my business bro. All I know is that the quality of education delivered there is commensurate to the fees paid. Nobody was forced to donate and nobody was guaranteed free or affordable education for donating. So, stop crying and wailing, just make money.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by costandi(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

With that amount of money you can get to a better university abroad and better countries with better ranking, or top 10 universities in Africa better than CU.
Lies. Name a better Uni abroad that takes the same amount or less.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by panini(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2020
If you think this is a glorified secondary school, it's obvious you haven't met their graduates.

They are smart, respectful, enterprising and ambitious.

I really wished the fees were more affordable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Jetrue3oo: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2020
All Yoruba pastors are false prophets and I repeat that all Yoruba people don't know God because all of them are pagan and including many other Nigerian but their masters are Yoruba people,the only God they know is MONEY.

Oyedepo
Adeboye and many other self a claim church men of God.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Bawofss(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2020
some of our lecturers back den in OAU (2013) used to tell us dat CU would be d best university in Nigeria in the next ten years and one of the best in Africa.......seven yrs after, CU is aiidy d best in Nig and one of the best in Africa... Oyedepo has vision for that school, he wants to make it one of the best in the world.....wch is very much achieveable. CU no be anyhow school abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.