Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students (80241 Views)

BREAKING: FG Postpones Jan. 18, 2021 School Resumption Indefinitely / UNILAG To Screen New Students For Hard Drugs, Vows To Withdraw Admission If … / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Mrcool4real: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Which your tithe....
Birchi33:
With our tithe fa?
This pastors are very wicked!
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by olawalepopoola: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:
Glorified secondary school.

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.
How many of their church members can even afford this??
Glorified secondary ranked among top 600 universities. Can you tell us the ranking of your University? Do you think it is easy to get to that enviable heights. Ask University of Ibadan and they will tell you

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Toks2008(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Flytime:
you are wrong
What statistics

This is just like the case of those saying vanity up and down

No go huzzle they shout kids who go to public schools are better off

I would rather send my children to OAU, Lag, Uniben and even Lasu rather than waste my money on overhyped institution.

Till date, UI still produces the best doctors followed by Lag then Unilorin,

Till Date Lasu still produces best law students in Law school..

I don't want to stress myself listing many areas that other universities products are way ahead of these overhyped private unis.

Don't get it twisted... My emphasis is on the OVERHYPE status and I'm not condemning any institution... Its all bout choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by datola: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Yet we're ungrateful for what Nigeria has done for us.

Federal universities cost not more than 50k. Yet we say this country has given us nothing.

Did you know that Americans borrow "student loans" to pay more than this covenant school fees just to attend university. Many of them never pay their loans back fully till death.

Yet we finish school, get government job and still refuse to resume early to work or attend to our fellow citizens unless they give us bribe.

It's not the country, it's the people.

Wow! I did not know we have some Nigerians that are sincerely patriotic o.

There is hope for us.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by lequama10: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
all schools in Nigeria are nonsense.. these guys developed themselves without the 4 walls of a classroom.
brother please don't generalize your assumptions, because you got it bad doesn't mean everyone got it bad... Try go for a tour at covenant...
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by naylor(f): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Yet we're ungrateful for what Nigeria has done for us.

Federal universities cost not more than 50k. Yet we say this country has given us nothing.

Did you know that Americans borrow "student loans" to pay more than this covenant school fees just to attend university. Many of them never pay their loans back fully till death.

Yet we finish school, get government job and still refuse to resume early to work or attend to our fellow citizens unless they give us bribe.

It's not the country, it's the people.
This is another angle
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Flytime: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Toks2008:

I would rather send my children to OAU, Lag, Uniben and even Lasu rather than waste my money on overhyped institution.

I don't want to stress myself listing many areas that other universities products are way ahead of these overhyped private unis.

Don't get it twisted... My emphasis is on the OVERHYPE status and I'm not condemning any institution... Its all bout choice

Let us talk about programs going on in unis

Most of those programs aren't available in public unis,I'm not talking about courses but side programs awards and scholarships

If you check the statistics of that majority of the schools in nigeria there are private unis and convenant wins most of the awards

Private unis provides more opportunities

My cousin and I were arguing about something and she was like a friend of hers whose father is working I think in a petroleum institute and is in charge of employing said they prefer private uni graduates to public uni graduates

The only advantage of going to public uni is being street smart and you could learn most if not all of that during your nysc

If private unis are more affordable then of course people would rush it and they'll produce the best students

Best students depends on the students,the school is a minor factor
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Flexherbal(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Oga there are scholarship schemes for the others too. Asides scholarship, people go there and one thing leads to another for them until graduation.
Noted!
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Sagefromtheeast: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Pay such huge amout to learn nothing and obtain printed paper certificate. Reason they dash all of them first class and 2:1 while they go outside to fumble.

Are you okay?
Did you just say they learn nothing?
Pay a visit to that school and come back here and call it a 'glorified secondary school'
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Agugbadin: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

You just jealous, has any government university in this country added value to knowledge, the answer is an absolute no. There no innovation or invention from any government own university in this country, that is why non has been ranked among the 1st 2000 universities in the world.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Greatuzoewulu: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Where will the graduates from this school work and how much will they be paid as salary?
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by hybridblood07(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's the church member that can't afford me that pains me so much. Almost 1m for school fees
flokii:

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Flytime: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Flytime: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by HBB1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bawofss:
some of our lecturers back den in OAU (2013) used to tell us dat CU would be d best university in Nigeria in the next ten years and one of the best in Africa.......seven yrs after, CU is aiidy d best in Nig and one of the best in Africa... Oyedepo has vision for that school, he wants to make it one of the best in the world.....wch is very much achieveable. CU no be anyhow school abeg.

They should just start Medical Sciences courses already.

I studied in OAU but will never allow any of my nieces/Nephews suffer what I did.

Life should not be that hard.

I live abroad now and when I compare experiences with the Oyinbo Graduates, you go wan cry!

Nigerian and its system has destroyed so many destinies.

Private Universities or school abroad abeg!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Flytime:

Let us talk about programs going on in unis

Most of those programs aren't available I'm public unis,I'm not talking about courses but side programs awards and scholarships

If you check the statistics of that majority of the schools in nigeria there are private unis and convenant wins most of the awards

Private unis provides more opportunities

My cousin and I were arguing about something and she was like a friend of hers whose father is working I think in a petroleum institute an is in charge of employing said they prefer private uni graduates to public uni graduates

The only advantage of going to public u is is being street smart and you could learn most if not all of that during your nysc

If private unis are more affordable then of course people would rush it and they'll produce the best students

Best students depends on the students,the school is a minor factor

Your last paragraph sums it up
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by HBB1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Toks2008:

Please list the other areas!

You are so misinformed , life has passed all that o.

I have sat with big HR people and Convent University graduates are highly recommended.

Asides the Medical Sciences, I see no reason why anybody should send his Ward to a Public Uni (if he has the means).
Let them get the degree, quickly, with very little stress-- life shouldn't be that hard!

I schooled in OAU by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by simon98(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Making plan for your kids to attend Oau,Ui,Uniben etc is a bad plan! With what Fg and ASUU are dragging some people never still learn lesson! They gonna delay your child and the archaic system of learning coupled with poor facility! Don't plan rubbish for your children ,I'm a public university student (Ife pharmacy) the facilities in our laboratories are so old and archaic especially microscopes where you see your own eyelashes and call it cell walls just to get mark! Private university student are not only for the rich! The only ignorance is that we dont Invest money for your kids education(Education Investment)! Only squeezing out of your annual salary to pay fees! They are legal Investment that can give you good Roi like 240% roi in dividend form bimonthly in a year! And 480% roi dividenda bi-monthly in 2years! ! If you wanna know more check my signature
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Legendforte: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stateoforigin:
If God blesses me, this is the school my children will attend.

I'm such in awe of this school.

Quality education is not cheap anywhere.

The only fault I see here is the fee for some courses. I can't spend such an amount for courses such as biology, chemistry, English, marketing, and other yeye courses.

But engineering, law, computer science, etc are top notch Courses I could spend billions for.

PS: I'm not a winner, but I'm a big fan of the school
why did u call chemistry and biology yeye. No medsurg without them. Any engr without chem. Chem res is a very critical area of sci.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Cuntface: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
edoairways:

Your father is

It's obvious you don't have one
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by kniru: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Na person wey no get money dey say beer bitter
flokii:

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by chaloskyx: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
ALL OF YOU SHOUTING GLORIFIED SECONDARY SHOOLS JUST HOW MANY OF YOU COMEOUT WITH GOOD DEGREES MOST OF YOU COMPLAINING ARE 3RD CLASS MATERIAL WHO WETHER YOU ARE IN A PRIVATE OR PUBLIC UNIVERSITY WOULD STILL RESULT IN THE SAME POOR ACADEMIC RESULT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING STRIVE TO BE THE BEST IN WHATEVER SITIUATION YOU FIND YOURSELVES BE IT PUBLIC OR PRIVATE INSTITUTION AND STOP HATING..........SUCCESS LIES IN YOUR HANDS NOT IN THE INSTITUTION YOU ATTEND
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by obonujoker(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Are you kidding :

Specifically Pcs Engineering... You telling me we diff.? ...

Well while studying we got different courses no doubt... But our work definitely relate...

Only they take more calculations than we do...

Engineering is multi faceted... Not a streamlined river like PC
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Rajosh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
anyone that calls covenant university a glorified secondary school is just being jealous because they can't afford it.
covenant is one of the best universities in Nigeria. I pray God blesses me, I'll never send my kids to public universities. They will enjoy what i didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Hadizometer: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Damn, the school fees are quite expensive
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Olisa4all: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Toks2008:

I laugh in ASUU strike
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by gunvi: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:

Some people just come to this platform without any deep thinking......ow wld u b saying this nonsense in this 21st century.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Gerrard59(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Toks2008:
I laugh seeing these crazy fees charged by an institution that has little or no influence on your success after graduating...

It is not the school that determines the quality of the graduates but it is how good an individual is.

A brilliant smart school drop out can achieve better in life than a redundant harvard graduate.

Statistics have shown that graduates of public universities do better in life than products of private unis regardless of the huge charges by the latter.

Ironically covenant University still ranks below Uniben, unilag and OAU so why the hype?

False. According to reputable ranking agencies, CU is highly ranked. In fact, in the top 4. Only UI ranks higher than CU. As for the rest of your post, when your child is at home for a year, you would understand that those words have no meaning. CU is Nigeria's Harvard, giver her ten years.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Gerrard59(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lovinghauwa:
No one should do Biology for that amount.

Sounds funny but same Biology is priced at $20K in most schools in the US. Even in top Ghanaian universities, it is quite expensive.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by BennyDGreat: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Weldone! very cheap indeed!

Awon eyan dangote, Otedola and the likes

Bro pray that real you will get real wealth. You will realise that this Convenant fee is cheap.

If you have 1billion naira, wetin be 1 million to pay for pikin school fee....pray oh Seyzcham91....pray
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by Gerrard59(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:
You better go and study abroad or any university that has top 10 ranking in Africa because it is better than this shithole Nigeria

More expensive than CU esp for foreigners. CU is affordable considering her status. In the future, people will fight to get admitted.
Re: Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students by lukency(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Can't imagined a school built with owo Omo ijo but their children can't attend because of the exorbitant fee. Awon ole jati Jati.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.