Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Do I Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? (1348 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Pls great people of NL for some years now I've been molested and harassed by gays

My first experience was during my secondary school days in abuja...I was approached by a close friend of mine to be his partner and I declined and due to my relationship with him,I didn't take actions...

I had passion for football and was good at it as a young guy but same issue of gay almost ruined me,I had a coach who was very found of me,in fact,he is the reason I became a good player cos he trusted and trained me even when he had better players...though I had rumors about he's sexuality but never took it serious because he never approached me or mentioned any thing of such...

One day he called me to his place and told me about his plans of connecting me to better team but on condition that he use me ...of cocourse I declined and lost the opportunity.

Fast forward to today... I've relocated to Benue and am still facing same problem...to the extent that one of them swore to do what ever it takes to have me...there was this day one came to my room,while I was busy playing my PlayStation,he held my hands and as I tried to turn he kissed me...I felt really bad and hated myself throughout that week.

I don't know if I'm the problem, I'm a simple and friendly,I try not to judge but I feel this is getting to far, even though I've threatened to expose them.

Please what do I do?
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Skyfornia(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Why would you be asking such question? Are you not a man or you are considering indulging in the act?? Why you no punch the guy or give him dirty slap?

One guy tried such with me way back and I taught him a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
Why would you be asking such question? Are you not a man or you are considering indulging in the act?? Why you no punch the guy or give him dirty slap?

One guy tried such with me way back and I taught him a lesson.

In truth I couldn't react maybe because I was shocked,though I stopped him from coming to my house and also told my family about it and they adviced me not do anything unless he tries it again...

I can't and will never indulge in such a thing cos it is ungodly and bad for my health...
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Sundrus: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2020
Ur next story soon go be "a male friend raped me. Please nairalanders what should i do?" U sure say ur attitude & way of life no dey attract those gays undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Jodha(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Guy yhu better man up... sometimes it's not good to be "too nice" or "too approachable" ... people will easily walk all over yhu...

Yhu need to bone....be strict and limit people's access to yhu...yhull see that they won't have the audacity...

I was that before...all and sundry will walk up to me and tell me shitz...but not anymore...
And I feel it's better that way...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Bro use rag to handle it smiley

If you use hand it the food can pour away jusss use rag smiley
Re: How Do I Handle This? by internationalman(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2020
It takes gay to know gay..

That's all I gotta say

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Homeboiy: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2020
Women de try sha

How them take they turn different men down no easy oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
Guy yhu better man up... sometimes it's not good to be "too nice" or "too approachable" ... people will easily walk all over yhu...

Yhu need to bone....be strict and limit people's access to yhu...yhull see that they won't have the audacity...

I was that before...all and sundry will walk up to me and tell me shitz...but not anymore...
And I feel it's better that way...

Thanks man...best advise so far
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2020
internationalman:
It takes gay to know gay..
That's all I gotta say
Hmm...
Re: How Do I Handle This? by hashtagged(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
The way you react means you are almost a gay but haven't totally lost it, simple just go warn them that you would go to the police, they would fear the 14yrs that would go from their lives

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:
The way you react means you are almost a gay but haven't totally lost it, simple just go warn them that you would go to the police, they would fear the 14yrs that would go from their lives

OK sir...thanks alot
Re: How Do I Handle This? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sorry if this may offend you but pls post ur pic here,I want to check something. embarassed
Re: How Do I Handle This? by apartlawful: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol.. do u behave like girl

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by adogp: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oga oooo. How will you even kiss ur fellow guy. Very disgusting
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Sorry if this may offend you but pls post ur pic here,I want to check something. embarassed

sorry I can't...I created this account to share my problem and also express myself
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
apartlawful:
Lol.. do u behave like girl
nahh...far from that
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
adogp:
Oga oooo. How will you even kiss ur fellow guy. Very disgusting

its not even as disgusting as when you are the victim...
Re: How Do I Handle This? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
mezico96:

sorry I can't...I created this account to share my problem and also express myself

It's okay.
But I think you need to check urself very well,to know if you are doing anything that pertains to gays.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Where una dey see dem self me no dey see them O
But I wan see one one day make I teach am lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Where una dey see dem self me no dey see them O
But I wan see one one day make I teach am lesson angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Zazzzu(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
if na benue no gree o. dem dey use am do money

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by tobechi74: 1:42am On Dec 07, 2020
You are too submissive, they see you as one that can be pressured into a cock soccer. Next time you play ball. Be aggressive towards every body. Commit foul. Fight. They will not bear you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:

It's okay.
But I think you need to check urself very well,to know if you are doing anything that pertains to gays.

I act same way amongst my friends be it male or female.... And if they notice otherwise in my character they tell me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2020
tobechi74:
You are too submissive, they see you as one that can be pressured into a cock soccer. Next time you play ball. Be aggressive towards every body. Commit foul. Fight. They will not bear you

Do you know me?
Cos am guilty of all you said...
but how is it related to my problem?
Re: How Do I Handle This? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2020
mezico96:

I act same way amongst my friends be it male or female.... And if they notice otherwise in my character they tell me

Sometimes people tend to mind their business.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Sometimes people tend to mind their business.
I don't keep such friends
Re: How Do I Handle This? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fear those UniAgric and BSU boys ooo, most of them are cultists and deadly, you know how they can just shoot you in public and no one will do anything about it. If you have to relocate, please do.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by tobechi74: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
mezico96:

Do you know me?
Cos am guilty of all you said...
but how is it related to my problem?

Among Homosexuals, there are dominant (husband) and submissive(wives).
Men like obedience women as wives.
People with certain features are likely victims. Quiet person wey no like wahala make good diiick succkkkkeers..

The day you begin to be assertive, querrelsome, fighter,. He will see you as a fellow dominant person. You no longer make a potential gay wife. He will avoid you. Do not fight him? Let him see you aggressive many times.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Fear those UniAgric and BSU boys ooo, most of them are cultists and deadly, you know how they can just shoot you in public and no one will do anything about it. If you have to relocate, please do.

Are you in Benue?
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
tobechi74:

Among Homosexuals, there are dominant (husband) and submissive(wives).
Men like obedience women as wives.
People with certain features are likely victims. Quiet person wey no like wahala make good diiick succkkkkeers..

The day you begin to be assertive, querrelsome, fighter,. He will see you as a fellow dominant person. You no longer make a potential gay wife. He will avoid you. Do not fight him? Let him see you aggressive many times.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/

For real??
Re: How Do I Handle This? by gfon(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
With the sweetness of puzzy??God helps any guy that trys dat with me.my pistol would rain that day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Survive This, Do You Think I'm Ready / It Is OVER Between Us, Reply As Someone Who Doesn't Care / What Should I Do, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.