Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Do I Handle This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? (1366 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
gfon:
With the sweetness of puzzy??God helps any guy that trys dat with me.my pistol would rain that day
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
mezico96:

Are you in Benue?
No, not anymore. I was for a year and four months, recently left. I should be back there sha but not for long, probably a week or so.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

No, not anymore. I was for a year and four months, recently left. I should be back there sha but not for long, probably a week or so.

cool...wise to know you more but your profile is really scary...more than the evil I've seen. is that French?? grin
Re: How Do I Handle This? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
mezico96:

cool...wise to know you more but your profile is really scary...more than the evil I've seen. is that French?? grin
Scary? How so? What made you think that?
Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Scary? How so? What made you think that?

"Un peu de gentillesse ne ferait pas de mal. Dennez toujours un coup de main si cela est votre pouvoir. ISN'T DEATH INEVITABLE" Does it sound familiar to you?

It sounds like incantations in merlin �
Re: How Do I Handle This? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
mezico96:

"Un peu de gentillesse ne ferait pas de mal. Dennez toujours un coup de main si cela est votre pouvoir. ISN'T DEATH INEVITABLE" Does it sound familiar to you?

It sounds like incantations in merlin �
Not at all, it's french and means 'a little bit of kindness wouldn't hurt. Always lend a helping hand if it's in your power.'

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mezico96(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Not at all, it's french and means 'a little bit of kindness wouldn't hurt. Always lend a helping hand if it's in your power.'

Lolzz
Sounds more like incantations

Well,I will be keeping in-touch with you when I pass this stage of adversary...
I went through your page (Grey) and I wish to hear more,I wish to know more...you inspire girl! I love that,I have things to learn from you...And you'll make a good writer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Come First, Your Wife Or Your Mother? / From My Extensive Research, I Just Realised That Women Are Baboon (EVIDENCES) / How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.