Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (128547 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by emkz: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Not again.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Shift my Benz Logo!! Shift shift my Benz Logo!!!!
Now look @ where e yaf end up!!!!!
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Fajoe2020: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Go tell God wetin happen
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
The nurse was only trying to treat him.

Unfortunately, it ended this way... sad
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Bimpe29: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Adultery and fornication are deadly, sinful and harmful.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
See his strong face. This man is the type that as he is thrusting, all the veins in his neck and forehead will be popping out like he is hell bent on destroying the vagina. He has used preek to waste Mama Pelumi'e destiny

10 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by hassana45502: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
marathon sex?kenya runners are crying because their athletes are dying because of marathon races.you go put yourself for marathon for sex.na wa o
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:
See his strong face. This man is the type that as he is thrusting, all the veins in his neck and forehead will be popping out like he is hell bent on destroying the vagina. He has used preek to waste Mama Pelumi'e destiny

Hahaha.. Roflmao... See imagination. Baddest gal cheesy grin
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by dontai(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen
seriously, he doesn't need to run away.

In another news eskimi social platform is shutting down.
https://www.nairaland.com/6299282/breaking-news-just-like-2go
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
dontai:
seriously, he doesn't need to run away.

My exact thought. Since there are witnesses that they both took some substances before heading to the hotel. He should have just informed the hotel staffs. But, he's not to be blamed again. May we not find ourselves in unfortunate situations. It takes some kind of extra ordinary calmness for one to think straight in such situation.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by worldfezzy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
So your sex mate can't even withstand your gasping for breath at the point of death.
Let's embrace him that has died for us so that we can live.
Accept JESUS today and flee from sin.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkable !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

how come I never see you where there is good news

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by flokii: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Can women ever stay faithful to their husbands? Na who them catch be cheat..
God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Israel98(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one is strong
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whem they Bleep like horses, why them no go Bleep person to death. Everyone needs to be careful the people they Bleep with.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Mayng01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gbam
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89 or is it 88
Where art thou
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Hahahahahaha! Ishi what is this?

He dickstroyed her!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Probably a bad heart or the guy choked her to death.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Mayng01(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
You are in deep shit
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Onliie(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkable !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

people listen by to this man now that it is not too late. He's a witness unto nairaland. Don't mock him. Don't mock his messages

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
marafuck death, what will she say to her maker now? forgive me my lord I died fxxcking.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Lastmankc(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
So,vaginal people self dey die BC of Marathon sex?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
flokii:
Can women ever stay faithful to their husbands? Na who them catch be cheat..
God help us.
OH my! She died while committing Adultery? Choi, that one na express to Hell.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by alawiiyeyoruba: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kolanut helps in improving human's circulatory system due to one of it's extract called theobromine, the nurse should have been eating more of Kolanut, learn more about Kolanut and its uses on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/what-is-obi/
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
The way some people do this thing like their life depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Glink2018(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
If we say dey should fleee adultery and fornication, dey will not listen...
If we say make dem give their life to Jesus Christ, dem no go. listen, now the man don buy market...policeman din dash am free room inside the police station

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by adecz: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
This gorilla monsoon?? shocked shocked

❎❎❎❎❎
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Lekan239(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Investigative clues: Gin + energy drink + sex

Analysis: gin can cause heartburn and energy drinks increases blood pressure, while sex causes fatigue and irregular heartbeats

Probable cause of death = high blood pressure, heart failure with possible choking asphyxiation

Conclusion: gin + energy drink + sex = deadly combination

verdict: 1000 ways to die number 768

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.