Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (128651 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by AerialMapper: 5:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmm... make I tell you wetin happen for Abule...
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Afonja and infidelity

What is married 36 years old afonja doing with married 47 years old mama pelumi?

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Reallv: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2020
It can happen to anybody.maybe she has internal problem.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by eDeity: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Prechgold1180:
with this comment hope u know u just sinned
Judgement is meant for God alone
Don't judge

And you just did the same thing madam
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Reallv: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2020
Something must kill a man/woman as well.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by samcolee(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkables !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

Ron 6 :23For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Gaddafih001(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkables !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

May your fire never go dim.
May your grace be for a lifetime..
You are equipped for the work.
Your words are penetrating to everyone and keep it up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2020
kenodrill:

A real big case study she is brother.I just pity the innocent man that will have this zzor of a girl as a wife.
hmm, strangely i believe she is not like this in real life, i believe she does all this just to chase clout, i understand this so well, cos, unlike one of her friends name that starts with F , she is not that insultive....zzor is just a typical naive gal, that enjoys the attention we(men) give her here when she does her trolling..

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Dchampion65: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Akeem 36 Bisi 47

Am sure Akeem's wife can't be 47.

A wife of an irresponsible man will soon become a widow.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by breko(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Was saying this the other day, nollywood is messing up people's minds, into thinking when someone dies is to dispose the body secretly
Instead of doing the right thing, which is calling for help
jchioma:

You acted very irresponsibly by running away. Unless, you knew you were guilty. The best thing in a situation like this is to raise the alarm and make moves to rush her to the hospital dead or alive. And that you still had time to "managed to clean the room" while you had a dead human being who moments ago you were frolicking with on your hands, tells a lot about your character, I hope you were not trying to conceal evidence or up to one mischief or the other.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
when they Bleep like horses, why them no go Bleep person to death. Everyone needs to be careful the people they Bleep with.
:

When una go dey say faster faster harder harder and most foolish men want to impress women. Once am done, am done; if you are not okay, go employ horse

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2020
paulolee:

bin no see u for today first sunday thanksgiving service, daddy G.O say mk i tell u to come carry ur half bag of rice 4 store...say mk u no vex say no b the usual one bag wey u de collect and, na bcoz naija economy too tight n dts why dm half ur share......I don carry mine oo
trouble maker grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Her life might have been saved if he had called for help or had knowledge of first aid.

His wife is having the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Oesophagus99(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2020
either greed for sex or greed for cash...

But one greed must surely kill a woman
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Awoo88: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Investigative clues: Gin + energy drink + sex

Analysis: gin can cause heartburn and energy drinks increases blood pressure, while sex causes fatigue and irregular heartbeats

Probable cause of death = high blood pressure, heart failure with possible choking asphyxiation

Conclusion: gin + energy drink + sex = deadly combination

Wrong conclusion!! Vomiting and gasping for breath is a sign of an underlaying sickness. That woman had an allergic reaction. She is definitely suffering from some forms of respiratory illness
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by HRMK: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2020
hear this mumu without brain!he ran away after bn seen with the lady at various locations!why not look for younger lady that culd cope with his sexual performance?37:46?HIS AUNT AND EVEN MARRIED!TOO BAD!!
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by donskin101: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Make i tell u wetin happen for Abule. Na the story be that.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by wizdooarchy3(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2020
cheesy another story of Reckless Driving especially another man's BMW
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Starzo: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2020
luvmijeje:

I'm not saying it because of you. I'm only advising women to stop accepting rubbi.sh.

If you can suck di.ck, they should get ready to lick yours. And they don't just lick it anyhow, they should get creative with it. There are Ice-creams and ice block etc.

Please Good night and don't quote me again.
lick wetin like ice cream??...God forbid!
naija girls wey no Sabi take care of their vaginas.
More than 90% of you girls have never visited a gynecologist in ur life. Many don't even know they exist. And u want us to put our tongue in that disease ridden pit??..tueh!... God forbid again

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Farback: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2020
his only crime here is running away without making any attempt to save her.. beside this is an accident..not a murder neither conspiracy.. sorry he has to face the heat now.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Women should be very careful with this men, they will take anything to impress you on bed which can result to what we are reading here.Lazy generation men always depending on drugs and herbs to kill somebody's daughter, drugs ravaged hormones and herbally energized organ generation men
So he didn't use his natural energy to do the work.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by kenodrill: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Ehn if I don't see husband, I would stay peacefully in my father's house

Lol....no you will stay in my house tongue
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by godliman: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Please is the science, superstitious or spiritual explanation of this phenonmenon of people dying during sex. Why don't we hear this often of married couples but only people engaging in illicit sex? Who can resolve this puzzle pls it is becoming a recurring decimal.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by josite: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Ishilove:
See his strong face. This man is the type that as he is thrusting, all the veins in his neck and forehead will be popping out like he is hell bent on destroying the vagina. He has used preek to waste Mama Pelumi'e destiny
lol,but do u know some babes warn you to hit it hardest.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Ishilove: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
josite:

lol,but do u know some babes warn you to hit it hardest.
Yes indeed they do, and when you obey them, stories like this that leave people gisting about you will follow.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by nick50(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
The deceased was identified as Folarin Olabisi {Mama Pelumi} and her boyfriend Babajide Akeem Salako 36, who resides at No13 Lawal Street,off Olaniyi Street, new Oko-Oba Agege, Lagos angry grin grin
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2020
DamZik:
What is kanyamata?
pussy sweetner
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by mohhabfarm: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Christmas is around the corner. Join feed the Nation now and get enough food stuff for Christmas. Join with 1,000. Your house will be stock with food stuff.
Interested persons can join through the whatsapp link.https:///HDSpIk0j2RcE
TIV1cfEjUX or add us on whatsapp 08160604420.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Kpekus Don finally put this one for trouble
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Ayula911: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Thats one big penis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.