Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position (5438 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Uchasa(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Imo and Abia. Yes mostly Imo. The rate of Prostitutes from Akwa Ibom is rapidly increasing, still the ibos tops them. The thing with the Akwa Ibomites is they are always in the very local setting of the chain and are cheaper than the ibo ones.

A constructive analysis wenne!
But I still think after Imo comes Anambra girls.
What do you think?
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Babara1994(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
realestate99:

Most prostitutes in the south west are from the East, it is an open secret. Shout "Amaka" in any brothel and see 3 to 4 prostitutes running towards your direction.
grin
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by lathrowinger: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=twutin1 post=96792682]

The South West has the highest number of prostitutes. Come to Igbo land, you wouldn’t find any brothels, in fact, most of us don’t even know what a brothel is, but go to the South West, and you will find brothels staring at you in all directions.
Yes, they can't do it there Coz people know them. They usually prefair a well population environment where no one will identify them. If them begin catch them and deport them back to their state. Nna go say Yoruba are too sentimental...
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Igbo outnumber any tribe by 10:1 are you crazed?

Una lying bu too much sha. I don’t know who you are trying to deceive though.

Anyways, have you actually asked them where they came from. Just because they bare Igbo name and surname does not mean they are Igbo.

As we all know, ph is an ikwerre city. Ikwerres are using Igbo names to commit all sorts of...

Go to eleme, search for the nearest brothel, enter, you will think that eleme is a Yoruba city. Yoruba olosho full everywhere. It’s much cheaper here because it’s Yoruba dominated. grin

N I can bet I know ph more than you. If you are a true ph son, you should know that Yoruba girls dominate ph in olosho biz.

Bruh, don't mind that fool

Ask him why ikwerre men are marrying Igbo women and leave their girls

Ikwerre girls are the highest in that game follow by the ogoni

Ikwerre girls hates Igbo girls like maddd, because their men prefer Igbo girls to them

Ikwerre girls even use their house for prostitution, you don't need to go to hotel, just go to her house and enjoy yourself

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by chinaka98295: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
:Most prostitutes in the south west are from the East, it is an open secret. Shout "Amaka" in any brothel and see 3 to 4 prostitutes running towards your direction.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by talktrue1234: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Igbo outnumber any tribe by 10:1 are you crazed?

Una lying bu too much sha. I don’t know who you are trying to deceive though.

Anyways, have you actually asked them where they came from. Just because they bare Igbo name and surname does not mean they are Igbo.

As we all know, ph is an ikwerre city. Ikwerres are using Igbo names to commit all sorts of...

Go to eleme, search for the nearest brothel, enter, you will think that eleme is a Yoruba city. Yoruba olosho full everywhere. It’s much cheaper here because it’s Yoruba dominated. grin

N I can bet I know ph more than you. If you are a true ph son, you should know that Yoruba girls dominate ph in olosho biz.

You are a fool and a liar, PH olosho are mostly Akwa-Ibom, native Rivers and Imo girls, stop coming to the internet spewing trash, what is the population of Yoruba in PH? most Yoruba that moved to PH move there when taxi business was booming there, Yoruba has a better economy back home so they hardly move to any place that is not better.

Yoruba don't dominate olosho in Lagos, or anywhere in the SouthWest, it is far away PH they will go and dominate, you are a fool
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by talktrue1234: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
chinaka98295:
:Most prostitutes in the south west are from the East, it is an open secret. Shout "Amaka" in any brothel and see 3 to 4 prostitutes running towards your direction.

It is not even a secret, they are the cheapest prostitutes you can find around
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Someone open his mouth and say Igbos dominate in prostitution in ph

I will only ask one question

Why are ikwerre/Rivers men running after Igbo girls for marriage and leave their innocent sisters? if someone answers the question, then I will believe that Igbos are high in prostitution than ikwerre/Rivers indigene

The highest in prostitution in ph is Akwa ibom, followed by the ogoni, then ikwerre, etche, yoruba and lastly Igbos

You only see Igbos in some big hotels/clubs but Rivers indigene converted their 1room to guest house

But answer us first why ikwerre/Rivers men prefer Igbo girls to theirs

My landlady has 5girls and all of them are married to Ikwerre men, is a pity

your girls are angry with you people

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by talktrue1234: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

100% of the girls doing olosho biz inside the swest are Yoruba girls. Continue lying to yourself. Yorubas are also running to other states to do olosho biz because their men are rejecting them.

You have probably never left the borders of Abuma village in your entire life, I have never seen a Yoruba girl selling their bodies openly, growing up here in the south west, I used to believe prostitution is exclusive to the Igbos. I am not saying Yoruba girls don't prostitute, even those few that does, your poor life can't afford them.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
talktrue1234:

You have probably never left the borders of Abuma village in your entire life, I have never seen a Yoruba girl selling their bodies openly, growing up here in the south west, I used to believe prostitution is exclusive to the Igbos. I am not saying Yoruba girls don't prostitute, even those few that does, your poor life can't afford them.

Igbo hatred will not allow you to tell yourself the truth.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
talktrue1234:

The guy just tire me. I've lived in ph all my life and I'm yet to see a Yoruba okpo. Not saying they dont exist, but the number of Ibo Okpo is incomparable. They are finally grooming Akwa Ibomites.

Every tribe has someone that engages in okpo business, but the majority here in PH is Ibos closely followed by Akwa Ibomites. Ibo of mostly Imo state with others from Abia, then a few from Anambra and Enugu. As for Ebonyi you barely see their women here, it's mostly their men.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
talktrue1234:

You are a fool and a liar, PH olosho are mostly Akwa-Ibom, native Rivers and Imo girls, stop coming to the internet spewing trash, what is the population of Yoruba in PH? most Yoruba that moved to PH move there when taxi business was booming there, Yoruba has a better economy back home so they hardly move to any place that is not better.

Yoruba don't dominate olosho in Lagos, or anywhere in the SouthWest, it is far away PH they will go and dominate, you are a fool

Yoruba are many here in ph, most of them are Muslims

They have rich ones too like but majority of them are poor and their girls here love Igbos die

uniport axis are dominated by yoruba olosho, same as Rumuola and ADP, even Eleme junction

What about market junction, iwore, Agip/ust

I'm ashame of myself, gosh

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

The guy just tire me. I've lived in ph all my life and I'm yet to see a Yoruba okpo. Not saying they dont exist, but the number of Ibo Okpo is incomparable. They are finally grooming Akwa Ibomites.

If you're an ikwerre typing this, sorry for you Cox your girls are laying course on you everytime there's a wedding between Igbos girls and ikwerre men

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

They have rich ones too like but majority of them are poor and their girls here love Igbos die

uniport axis are dominated by yoruba olosho, same as Rumuola and ADP, even Eleme junction

The bolded is a very big lie. I'm not defending yorubas beacuse every tribe have okpo among them, but say Yorubas dominate anywhere in Rivers state in Okpo business is a very big lie. If you had say Ibos or Akwa Ibomites I might agree with you.

Stop spreading false information.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

[s]If you're an ikwerre typing this, sorry for you Cox your girls are laying course on you everytime there's a wedding between Igbos girls and ikwerre men [/s]

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by HardBishop: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Babara1994:

Yoruba girls dey go ph do ashewo? If I land you better slap ehn.

I am an Igbo girl, na Igbo and Edo dey do prostitution pass. Igbo women are adventurous. They even like sports like football. We all know them
Na correct mumu u be. Yoruba females lik sex. In kaduna, na them full scattered for many brothels.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by HardBishop: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Ur hatred for ibos is one in common
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Are you ikwerre, ijaw or what?
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Are you ikwerre, ijaw or what?

Does my tribe matter? Do I need to be of a tribe to say the truth? Abi the truth dey hurt you?
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Does my tribe matter? Do I need to be of a tribe to say the truth? Abi the truth dey hurt you?

I am just asking now...

Or are you too scared to tell me your true tribe?

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

I am just asking now...

Or are you too scared to tell me your true tribe?

Scared? Dont make me laugh.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Scared? Dont make me laugh.

Why can’t you tell me your tribe? grin
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Why can’t you tell me your tribe? grin

Are my obliged to do so?

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Are my obliged to do so?

Fashi self.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Fashi self.

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=96803842][/quote]

Have you got nothing else to do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' / Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? / Should Virginity Be A Criteria In Choosing A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.