Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) (2928 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / FAQ on Redpill / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I guess after your exposure to the redpill you are now a billionaire

or have you become a lady killer

This is where you forkked up ,

I've been thinking say you gat sense but reverse is the case,

Now i get what your problem is,

You're not redpiller before at all

You're jussss eleribuu man,

This thing wey you wrote destroy all the points wey you drop since,

Most of you guys think say redpill is about getting any woman, making you richer etc,

I'm so happy dat you're now back to normal cause if you still dey call yourself a redpiller you will definitely be among the eleribuu ones wey dey nairaland, wink

Redpill is not a process dat you will pass through to get any girl you want or make you richer,

Guys like you act it with anger cus you expect your game to bring down any girl and if it doesn't you gonna start hating dem, bashing dem, calling dem bad names, also it is not a rules dat will make you richer, wink

This are the basic understanding the eleribuu boss wey dey teach you don't tell you, stupid people everywhere,

Some girls gat there game also so it is very possible dat you're so weak to get dem,

Main point is dat you have not been a redpiller in your life and redpill is not about getting any girls you want, also it doesn't make you richer, infact you can get poorer when you became a redpiller if you're acting it with anger and bitterness , because not eveytime boys lead, a woman can be yaa boss and if you're forming kaakuu aswear you will suffer in yaaa life wink

All is well my brother ❤️✊✌️

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=SILENTandSMART2 post=96846470]

This is where you forkked up ,

[\qoute] ye bro you are absolutely correct. cheesy

redpill is meant for losers who can't manage their emotions with women.
you know guys that suck when it comes to women affairs we call them pussy ass nigars these set of men need redpill to help them massage their broken egos. undecided

i went into redpill thinking that i have found something very spectacular and amazing only to discover that it is some shit put up by virgin boys and a bunch of mysoginist men who have at one time in their lives allowed themselves to be used and dumped by their female peers. undecided

come to think of it what's the point of having money if you can't use it to buy anything

and whats the point of going into redpill if it's won't do you any good. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by demmymoney(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Redpill is not the best thing to ever happen to man

In the western world it's the best thing to happen to men

In Africa we are gradually entering a serious blue pilled system
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by demmymoney(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Blind men leading their fellow blind men where do you think they would end

U are still in denial and anger stage bro

Redpill doesn't make u a billionaire or makes you get all the ladies in the world

Redpill is personal development for men against radical feminism and women

U are still thinking wit ponzi and MMM brain, just try to change your context then the content of redpill will sink inside you

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

U are still in denial and anger stage bro

Redpill doesn't make u a billionaire or makes you get all the ladies in the world

Redpill is personal development for men against radical feminism and women

U are still thinking wit ponzi and MMM brain, just try to change your context then the content of redpill will sink inside you
I have moved past those shits.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by demmymoney(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I have moved past those shits.

I doubt that
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=96846896][/quote]

what you said is doesn't have any meaning man,
have a nice day smiley smiley
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Doortun(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Gbamsolutely. You are totally right. The redpill just ends up heaping all the blames on women. undecided this guys forget that they have mothers and sisters at home and they may end up having daughters tommorrow in the future. Women have their own faults quite alright but blaming women as the problems of the society is totally absurd.

Not polar opposite. Redpill is about logic, balance and reality while femisim is based on emotions, feelings, Imbalance (dicey) and illusion of perfection.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

what you said is doesn't have any meaning man,
have a nice day smiley smiley
ISORIGHT undecided

don't take this perronal just catching fun.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by SILENTandSMART2: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
ISORIGHT undecided

don't take this perronal
just catching fun.

lol, no need to catch cruise when we're talking about a sensible matter wink

it really pain me ,

i hate it when I'm serious about something and you're saying nonsense, i really get angry,

there's time for everything, we're discussing something reasonable but you dey catch cruise,

does dat sound sensible to you ?
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol, no need to catch cruise when we're talking about a sensible matter wink

it really pain me ,

i hate it when I'm serious about something and you're saying nonsense, i really get angry,

there's time for everything, we're discussing something reasonable but you dey catch cruise,

does dat sound sensible to you ?
well i don't take everything personal. Especially things like this nairaland. undecided
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
look around you and you will discover that the world is a very complicated place. More complex than you think it is.

redpill solves shit the earlier you realise this the better for you and your magic followers. undecided
I got no business with crybabies.
Take care, man
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I got no business with crybabies.
Take care, man
Take care wise one. Help me greet your followers. undecided

say hi to your wife if you have one and will ever have one cool
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by SILENTandSMART2: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
well i don't take everything personal. Especially things like this nairaland. undecided

Hmmmm , all is well smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) / Dating Someone Who is Not Your Match / Emotional Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.