Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) (2920 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / FAQ on Redpill / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
I don't know nothing about red pill or whatever but you see women? Won't say much.
Is your mother still alive
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Kapilta(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
SMH. Na she wan help me comment for here.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
SMH. Na she wan help me comment for here.
Well if your mama still dey alive i want make you study her behaviour and tell me if all the women you have ever met in your life get thesame behaviour with your mama undecided
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by demmymoney(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Redpill is the best thing to ever happen to MEN

ESPECIALLY IN THE WESTERN WORLD

FROM UR POSTS ALL I SEE IS THAT ITS UR HEART THAT CANT ACCEPT THE TRUTH REDPILL PREACHES. U URSEF AND UR FRIENDS ARE THE PROBLEM AND NOT REDPILL

THERES NO PERFECT KNOWLEDGE ANYWHERE

SOMEONE CAN READ BIBLE AND FEEL ITS A MISOGYNISTIC BOOK TOO, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE BIBLE IS NOT TRUE JEEZZZZZ
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Kapilta(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well if your mama still dey alive i want make you study her behaviour and tell me if all the women you have ever met in your life get thesame behaviour with your mama undecided
SMH. XXXTENTACION is dead anyways.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
SMH. XXXTENTACION is dead anyways.
Well the point of this is to make you understand that everybody is not thesame if you have met a couple of few women who treated you badly does'nt mean you should go round preaching that all women are evil and bad. I am sure you have a mother and she is a woman did she treat you bad

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
demmymoney:

FROM UR POSTS ALL I SEE IS THAT ITS UR HEART THAT CANT ACCEPT THE TRUTH REDPILL PREACHES. U URSEF AND UR FRIENDS ARE THE PROBLEM AND NOT REDPILL

SOMEONE CAN READ BIBLE AND FEEL ITS A MISOGYNISTIC BOOK TOO, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE BIBLE IS NOT TRUE JEEZZZZZ

I guess after your exposure to the redpill you are now a billionaire

or have you become a lady killer
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Kapilta(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well the point of this is to make you understand that everybody is not thesame if you have met a couple of few women who treated you badly does'nt mean you should go round preaching that all women are evil and bad. I am sure you have a mother and she is a woman did she treat you bad
You are prolly a teenager. You'd someday understand more on that issue.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by demmymoney(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

At all I m now a more informed MAN

I CAN DISCERN A HOE FROM A WIFE MATERIAL amongst other stuffs too

SEE REDPILL IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO MEN!!!!!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
You see stereotypes and discrimination are very bad attitudes that destroy the world today.

i would love if you can counter my arguments with facts and evidence rather resulting to name calling.
it is said that people result to insults and name callings when they don't have anything meaningful to say undecided
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
demmymoney:

At all I m now a more informed MAN

I CAN DISCERN A HOE FROM A WIFE MATERIAL amongst other stuffs too

SEE REDPILL IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO MEN!!!!!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
in what way has your information on redpill helped to improve your life
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by demmymoney(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
in what way has your information on redpill helped to improve your life

From my own understanding of redpill,

It has taught me to accept my polygamy nature

It has taught me to focus on me rather than wasting my time with hoes and whores

It has taught me abundance mentality

It has taught me to prioritize my personal development over anything else

It has taught me that my commitment, attention, resources should Not be given to anyhow lady rather it should be given to the lady who's a virgin and who has good character,loving,caring,very submissive and knows and understands her feminine nature

It has taught me not to love women more than the way women love men especially when it comes to relationships

It has taught me how to deal with radical feminism

Among others

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
NO.5) FINAL SUBMISSION: BE CAREFUL THE KIND OF INFORMATION YOU BELIEVE IN.

We all live in an internet age where we have access to so many information. With this i would love to advise my viewers to be careful of the kind of information you believe in. Some informations found on the internet are true while some are false it is up to you to choose what you believe in. Alot of people would put up false information on the internet to draw people from the truth and some to make money. Kindly note that not everything (information) you see on the internet that is truth or real. cool
...information...
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by czarr(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
op if you are too soft hearted to embrace the red pill then don't, but deep down you know it's true if not you wouldn't have accepted it initially and shared with your friends, but because you are too weak minded to reprogramme your mind and thinking to protect yourself from female manipulations you prefer to stick to what you have been used to all your life.

the redpill is not comfortable and it's not for the weak.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
demmymoney:

It has taught me to focus on me rather than wasting my time with hoes and whores

It has taught me that my commitment, attention, resources should Not be given to anyhow lady rather it should be given to the lady who's a virgin and who has good character,loving,caring,very submissive and knows and understands her feminine nature

It has taught me not to love women more than the way women love men especially when it comes to relationships

Among others
what if i told you that all that redpill has taught is shit would you believe me
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by demmymoney(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
what if i told you that all that redpill has taught is shit would you believe me

Then it's either u are in anger or denial stage

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:

forkkk you guy

so you can paint other girls bad names but you cherish yaa own mama,

fools everywhere,

i was expecting you to answer his question cus is your mama a wicked soul ?

but you failed to answer him and you're claiming that he's a kid

dat what eleribuu boys like you say also

you can call other girls hoes , evening newspaper, gold digger, but if dem ask say "shey yaaa mama fall to the same category you will be finding other things to say "

truly, aja mo omo tie fun lomu, oma ge ti elomiran je

which means, you can protect your own righteous ones but you don't care to destroy other people's own wink

it's so bad of you man,

all is well my brother ❤️✊
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well just browsing through the Nairaland romance section i always ecounter words like redpill, alpha male, simps e.t.c.
This sparked my curiousity and so i decided to find out what this redpill was all about.

Thus i decided to open one of the redpill threads on Nairaland and browse through their theories and ideas or ideologies. After going through some of their threads on nairaland i also decided to go to Reddit and gain more knowledge for myself.

well after gaining knowledge about the redpill i decided to test their ideas and see if it actually works. I also showed the redpill to my friends and we decided to give it a try and see how things go. well after testing and experimenting with redpill i made few observations and criticisms which i would share below. cool

So, basically, you're trying to tell us that after :

1-- putting yourself first and focusing on your personal growth and development, probably like hitting the gym, quitting "added sugars" , growing your values etc

2-- Understanding the dynamism of male -female relationship, idea of love and loyalty, seeing women for who they truly are, and not the dream you were conditioned to believe ,

3--- understanding the power of your attention, resources and time, and why you should never give them away for unnecessary female cheap validations and the power dynamism on play.

And most importantly,

4-- understanding the SMV and the sexual market place, and how best to navigate through it .

You finally came up with those conclusions above ?
Impressive !

One key thing I noticed about your write-up is,that's assuming you actually took a walk into that rabbit hole and wanted to see how deep it goes, is that you fail to recognize you and your friends where in the anger phase,which is actually normal, because it's like being exposed to stuffs against your pre-conditioned way to view life and the game, and most importantly, women.
Such disillusionment made you and your friends angry, but instead to seek help from those already in the community on how to take the next vital steps, you and your friends dwelled on that anger phase, and you decided to take it further by creating a thread on what redpill is and is not.
I expected better from you, but since that's your observations and conclusions on redpill, wish you all the best man.

Not everybody can be saved, that I know deep down my heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Now, I understand these guyz mindset why he got involved in the community.
Needless to say further, you don't deserve to be taking serious, you're just an attention seeker and an AFC desperately looking for magic pills to get cheap women,and when redpill is trying to show you something deeper,you got angry and turned around to ridicule it.
Didn't expect anything different from your likes anyway.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Kapilta(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

forkkk you guy

so you can paint other girls bad names but you cherish yaa own mama,

fools everywhere,

i was expecting you to answer his question cus is your mama a wicked soul ?

but you failed to answer him and you're claiming that he's a kid

dat what eleribuu boys like you say also

you can call other girls hoes , evening newspaper, gold digger, but if dem ask say "shey yaaa mama fall to the same category you will be finding other things to say "

truly, aja mo omo tie fun lomu, oma ge ti elomiran je

which means, you can protect your own righteous ones but you don't care to destroy other people's own wink

it's so bad of you man,

all is well my brother ❤️✊
Experience they say is the best teacher. I'd be asking him then if his own mama is evil too.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
Experience they say is the best teacher. I'd be asking him then if his own mama is evil too.

you're jusss trying to twist things aswear,

I don't really have strength tonight man , even OP made a stupid post , i will be giving him reply tomorrow

have a nice day man ✌️❤️
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Regex: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Once you go black. You never coming back!

Once you are exposed to red pill, by accident, by experiment or intentionally, your life will never remain the same.

It after all your ramblings @op, and you still go back to your old ways, then you were never really exposed to red pill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Regex: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Will he marry his mother? Hmm?
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Regex: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

You are just silly honestly.

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Redpill is not the best thing to ever happen to man
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Regex: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

So, basically, you're trying to tell us that after :

1-- putting yourself first and focusing on your personal growth and development, probably like hitting the gym, quitting "added sugars" , growing your values etc

2-- Understanding the dynamism of male -female relationship, idea of love and loyalty, seeing women for who they truly are, and not the dream you were conditioned to believe ,

3--- understanding the power of your attention, resources and time, and why you should never give them away for unnecessary female cheap validations and the power dynamism on play.

And most importantly,

4-- understanding the SMV and the sexual market place, and how best to navigate through it .

You finally came up with those conclusions above ?
Impressive !

One key thing I noticed about your write-up is,that's assuming you actually took a walk into that rabbit hole and wanted to see how deep it goes, is that you fail to recognize you and your friends where in the anger phase,which is actually normal, because it's like being exposed to stuffs against your pre-conditioned way to view life and the game, and most importantly, women.
Such disillusionment made you and your friends angry, but instead to seek help from those already in the community on how to take the next vital steps, you and your friends dwelled on that anger phase, and you decided to take it further by creating a thread on what redpill is and is not.
I expected better from you, but since that's your observations and conclusions on redpill, wish you all the best man.

Not everybody can be saved, that I know deep down my heart.

That guy just want to lay more women. He needs PUA not redpill. Redpill will not get any man more women, neither will it make anyone rich. But rather it will arm anyone who comes in contact with it with things needed to surf through life.

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by solidmyk(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Among others
I owe you a chilled beer, nice input

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by solidmyk(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Regex:
Once you go black. You never coming back!

Once you are exposed to red pill, by accident, by experiment or intentionally, your life will never remain the same.

It after all your ramblings @op, and you still go back to your old ways, then you were never really exposed to red pill.
I think Op still in the denial stage or he's just tryna be a coward, he ought to know the difference btw blackpill and redpill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Regex:

You are just silly honestly.
just take it the way it is _redpill_ leads to more harm than God.

if repill is actually as potent as you claim then all the redpillers would have become billionaires by now undecided

ok can you name at least 5 redpillers that are highly successful with woman
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Regex:

Will he marry his mother? Hmm?
he condems all women to be harlots but sets aside his mother. undecided

is his own mother not a woman
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Now, I understand these guyz mindset why he got involved in the community.
Needless to say further, you don't deserve to be taking serious, you're just an attention seeker and an AFC desperately looking for magic pills to get cheap women,and when redpill is trying to show you something deeper,you got angry and turned around to ridicule it.
Didn't expect anything different from your likes anyway.
look around you and you will discover that the world is a very complicated place. More complex than you think it is.

redpill solves shit the earlier you realise this the better for you and your magic followers. undecided
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

Then it's either u are in anger or denial stage
Blind men leading their fellow blind men where do you think they would end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Man And Woman Are Doing, Even In Public (pics& Videos). / / Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.