Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) (2918 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Artisticity1: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
PART 1
I will never take a girl out again. Just yesterday, i took Cicilia out. She is such a beautiful girl & sometimes i ask myself how she coped with an ugly guy like me. I took her to a small restaurant (where i won't get stuck & end up washing plates). it was around 8:43pm. I called the waiter to serve us, when he came he asked me what i wanted... but i wanted to make sure i order for what the money i have on me can cover. So i told cicillia (with a gentle but killing smile) "ladies first". she smiled and my heart skipped a beat. But as a man, i was ready for anything that may come out of it. She said ''give me fried rice, chicken and peper soup with shampaign''. i started getting goosed pimple all over me, i brought out my hankerchef to clean the crystal sweat that was already forming on my forehead. Then just as if God answered my prayers, the waiter said 'Madam, we dont have those again'. i nearly jumped to my feet in excitement, but in order not to over react, i sat put and acted as if I was not happy with the news. I could see the trace of disappointment on her face, but she smiled and asked "then what do you people have?". and the waiter replied her " we have all kinds of soup you may think of. Cicillia was not happy with the answer (that i could tell from the look on her face). Then she told me "honey, lets go to another resturant". i knew where this will end and i was ready to jeopardize it, so all i have left is to make her take it or she will lead me to the slaughter table. I told her "baby just take it, i cant affirm that we will see another place to eat. and as i can recall, this people are good in what they do. If i were you, i will take their egusi soup. i bet you won't regret it. This actually got her and she said "if you say so sweetheart". i cant believe my ears, she called me sweetheart. I told the waiter to bring the soup for my angel.
when the waiter came with the food, the look of it got me salivating. and i never knew who told the worms in my stomarch that food is ready. but to be on a safer side, i just asked for water. i watched her eat with her fork and knife and what went through my mind was "if I was in her shoes, i will neither touch that fork nor knife. i no get hand?".
everything was going well untill those stupid EEDC people took the light. i couldn't see her face again, i knew it will take like 1hr to bring it back. But to my surprise, there was light again. But i caught my Cicillia in the act. If you see the size of eba she was carrying, i was shocked. mine is still learning... i was imagining the damage it will cause if it slipped from her hand and fell on the table, i bet it will crack it.
I searched for her face and there it was smiling at me. She said with a smile "my Jewel, this one is for you. take it if you love me". i said in my mind "God why me". i was unable to swallow it so i had to forcefully push it down with a spoon... the worms in my stomach had to run for their lives cos the fall was heavy and caused a lot of damages in my stomach. This left me with sore throat which I had to treat thefollowing day... i know i still love her but that won't make me go on a date with her again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Artisticity1: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Maybe I will stop here and continue later cheesy
I need to do something now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Medianna(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Trying to please another human being. To what end?
People who don't go to restaurant don't marry?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Bahamas95(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where una dey see these kinda ojukokoro girls sef? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by WatchYourSix: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Medianna:

When guys say this same thing u said...some women on this forum will call it hate against women...
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Medianna(f): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
WatchYourSix:

When guys say this same thing u said...some women on this forum will call it hate against women...

Ohh.. You mind us?
Everyone brings his/her fantasy to social media na
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Artisticity1: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Medianna:

You'd do anything for love my dear
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by dopedan(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
You must be a SIMPle man

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Artisticity1: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
dopedan:
You must be a SIMPle man

Stop it, you are making me blush

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Lifeomann(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
That girl is a classic pretender.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Medianna(f): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Artisticity1:

You'd do anything for love my dear
Oho.. Love with touch of pretence
If you don't have for restaurant go to mama put.. That's love.
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Artisticity1: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Medianna:

Oho.. Love with touch of pretence
If you don't have for restaurant go to mama put.. That's love.

I was a novice
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Flappy222: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
You call someone your gf and na she dey give you BP like this so, ok o continue grin
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Slynation(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Okada pack here...I'm getting Simping signals here!!
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by asogo1: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thats my only weakness i don't know how to please a woman, or any human. But i can make you happy at any given opportunity.
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Medianna(f): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Artisticity1:

I was a novice
Lol...
Apprentice grin cheesy
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Mrkcee(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
OP abeg naa, I no wan too laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Artisticity1: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Medianna:

Lol...
Apprentice grin cheesy

U garrit
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by wiseone28: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2022

Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Streetmovement(m): 12:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Therock5555(m): 2:37am On Jun 09, 2022
This story sweet die. Op just made my morning.
Re: Why I Won't Take A Girl Out Again (true Life Story) by Somijedeen: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Yh

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You're A Finished Man / I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.