Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? (1494 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Brendaniel: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
I've been a guest on this platform for a very long time and today, I decided to register. But, one thing I've noticed on the romance section of this forum is they way men bash ladies about not having any inherent value other than their body.

I don't know the kind of girls this men have been frolicking around with, but all I have to say is that you're all wrong on that one.

Modified: for those ones asking me what I have to offer to a man in a relationship,well here goes:
1)I'm a software engineer. I work for a reputable company as a freelancer,so I don't need your money.
2) I'm an investor in the money market so I can give you good financial advice on how to grow your money.
3)I love education and I'm aspiring for a master's degree in Computer science, so I can teach you about computers(smartphones included)
4) I give respect to whomever deserves it. I won't cheat unless you give me a reason too(f...uck morality)
5) I can cook sumptuous yoruba delicacies
I have more to write if y'all wanna hear
Cc: froshloaded

I would just advice you to ignore any guy who says : what does a woman have to offer aside from her body, I'm a guy and I can tell you that most guys are to blame when a girl is eating their money, I mean you want to get a girl and all you can offer her to get her is money, and she has like 10 guys doing the same thing, spending to get her, then you come out later and be saying the girl is a gold digger, I mean you offered her gold why won't she take it? For me as a guy I can't date a girl who cannot take care of herself without me and she should also be able to spend on me if I spend on her, once I see you don't fall into that category, no time to waste time unto the next one, except I know I'm not serious with the relationship and I just want to pass time with her, I can spend on her without her spending on me and if I catch her cheating I won't be angry cause I understand the situation from my own end, another exception is if I start helping a girl financially I will not have a relationship with her, I will take anything relationship out of our friendship, that's what I do, I begin to see her as a sister, I don't know how so many guys have a warped mentality when it comes to girls and sex, some guys believe it is a crime to help a girl financially without having sex with her, once I know a person is genuinely in need of help I do help without expecting anything in return and if I can help a guy without expecting anything in return why should I expect sex from a girl for doing the same thing, is She not human too?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by odinson1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Brendaniel:

I would just advice you to ignore any guy who says : what does a woman have to offer aside from her body, I'm a guy and I can tell you that most guys are to blame when a girl is eating their money, I mean you want to get a girl and all you can offer her to get her is money, and she has like 10 guys doing the same thing, spending to get her, then you come out later and be saying the girl is a gold digger, I mean you offered her gold why won't she take it? For me as a guy I can't date a girl who cannot take care of herself without me and she should also be able to spend on me if I spend on her, once I see you don't fall into that category, no time to waste time unto the next one, except I know I'm not serious with the relationship and I just want to pass time with her, I can spend on her without her spending on me and if I catch her cheating I won't be angry cause I understand the situation from my own end, another exception is if I start helping a girl financially I will not have a relationship with her, I will take anything relationship out of our friendship, that's what I do, I begin to see her as a sister, I don't know how so many guys have a warped mentality when it comes to girls and sex, some guys believe it is a crime to help a girl financially without having sex with her, once I know a person is genuinely in need of help I do help without expecting anything in return and if I can help a guy without expecting anything in return why should I expect sex from a girl for doing the same thing, is She not human too?

Girls take guys like you For granted,Give her money today and she will go behind your back and tell all her friends how She just "caught a maga" . She and those friends of hers will come another day to bill you,and if you don't oblige,they will call you broke And stingy!
This is why Some guys don't help ladies without demanding sex in return,women dont Appreciate your help,you are Just Useful for the moment to them(that is,if you can't help her now,you are nothing to her no matter how much you've helped her in the past)
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by binary007: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
larrixauto2017:
This Op Is As Dumb As Hell .... Birds Of The same Feather.... Look at is foolish Comment hear... .. All Of You Are Just Some how Stupid.. Now Try Too Defend.. Like You Can Provide. More Than The Fucking Hoe You Gatt Stupid Thing

Werey dey disguise
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by Brendaniel: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
odinson1:

Girls take guys like you For granted,Give her money today and she will go behind your back and tell all her friends how She just "caught a maga" . She and those friends of hers will come another day to bill you,and if you don't oblige,they will call you broke And stingy!
This is why Some guys don't help ladies without demanding sex in return,women don't Appreciate your help,you are Just Useful for the moment to them(that is,if you can't help her now,you are nothing to her no matter how much you've helped her in the past)

1. You don't demand from me, I give to you as I please...

2. When I give a girl who doesn't spend back on me I rule sex out of it immediately, and She cannot demand from me, I can only help her when I deem fit.

3. There are girls ready to spend on me

4. Like I said earlier I don't gate girls who depend on me for a living or cannot take care of themselves without me...

5. I help people financially both girls and boys and do not expect anything in return, that's life for you...
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
odinson1:

This is why Some guys don't help ladies without demanding sex in return,women dont Appreciate your help,you are Just Useful for the moment to them(that is,if you can't help her now,you are nothing to her no matter how much you've helped her in the past)
....Word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Man Who Gave African Lady $10k Without Asking For Sex: Video / This Is Serious I Need Your Advice / I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.