Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (45309 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
ezebunafo:

Thanks so much ,exactly what am thinking.
U are welcome, in case if u need my help do not hesitate to quote me

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Bola146(f): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

God bless you, I hate those guys in dreadlocks, it smells lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by NdigboWorldwide: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929

Eze you messed up, you did not do like nwafor igbo. I run car rentage business here in Holland and back in Anambra as side business, I track and program perimeters vehicles in Anambra must not exceed, once you drive past that boundary it will automatically stop.
That of Holland do cross over to EU member countries as it involves long haul trucks and I don't have problem here.

But that of Nigeria as I use mostly latest Seinnas I made sure its well programmed and I still monitor things from here with real time GPS updates, from my phone or laptop. only few are programmed to go beyond Anambra to other eastern States, if you try to pass those boundaries of the state it will go off. I hope you catch up with that crook, thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by nedekid: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Thought it was Laycon. Does he have a brother?.
On a serious note, he could be traced through his phone number. (He provided one I hope).
Most of these thief are dumb. It would supprise you that is his real name too.
Report to police and he will be fished out easily. Just that it will cost you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Thanks for that insight bro
NdigboWorldwide:

Eze you messed up, you did not do like nwafor igbo. I run car rentage business here in Holland and back in Anambra as side business, I track and program perimeters vehicles in Anambra must not exceed, once you drive past that boundary it will automatically stop.
That of Holland do cross over to EU member countries as it involves long haul trucks and I don't have problem here.

But that of Nigeria as I use mostly latest Seinnas I made sure its well programmed and I still monitor things from here with real time GPS updates, from my phone or laptop. only few are programmed to go beyond Anambra to other eastern States, if you try to pass those boundaries of the state it will go off. I hope you catch up with that crook, thank you.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by CodedMillionair: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Stop Loosing your Bets, See my signature now!
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
okay cheesy
Neddstark:
You guys are very non-meticulous in this country. Before you give someone a bike, go to his house. Confirm from neighbors that he actually stays there, not that he is squatting. Get a guarantoor in an office. Its like you dont know that there is lot of hunger in the land.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Thieves everywhere you look on Nigeria angry
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ednut1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Very hard running a business in 9ja.cant deal
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by johnhood(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job
Hair style is a personal thing not a yardstick for morality. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Rahkman: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
I dont know why i just hate guys with dreads..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
exactly, i think its the way we think, since most of us associate dread with criminality, then most likely, most who use dreadlocks, are symbolically showing they enjoy criminality, the dreadlocks themselves are not bad, is just the way we think as a people which twist things up.

Currentlygrown:

The idea of profiling individuals and fitting them into categories because of physical appearance is a terrible culture. How can you completely assume a person is a criminal because of locs? This is the same reason Nigerians fought tooth and nail to scrap the SARS unit. You’re just giving them justification for the numerous innocent killings.

Btw, it is not dread locs. There’s nothing dreadful about locs. Don’t let white People wash away every of your heritage. Africans, our thick hair naturally form locs when they aren’t combed or laced with foreign chemicals for hair creams.

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by CookingPot(f): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
there is nothing wrong with carrying a dread. carrying a dread has nothing to do with being a criminal.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Childofaking:
Somebody's son, a brother , maybe a husband, maybe a father has disappeared , probably killed or murdered, but we are here concerned about the Bike he must have stolen. He must have died or his life must have been stolen.

People die everyday on our roads

S'oro niyen

This is a case of theft
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
How can you trust a negroe with dread lock goat shiit hairstyle?

Lesson learnt the hard way.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wickedness!
Dem no wan work.
Looking for free money.
He shall meet his waterloo soon

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Bmaster(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fahdiga1:
His first day at work. just imagine. some people want to be useless in this life
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy I dey open place surfing nairalaland on my own,abeg no make me dey laugh b4 my neighbors and passerbys start to they reason my laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ebifeventures(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
collinometricx:
The person that gave him bike should be arrested, his guarantor should be arrested too..
In fact all of you are mad
n8ce

guy u smoke?? read ur message again
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by AmazingELixir: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin

Awon Marlian ....which person gives this kinda person his bike to manage...

Op how can you entrust your client's property to someone you've not done a proper background check on...besides his appearance abi_intio should have given you the creeps.

Anyways sorry...that's all I can offer at this time...I'm very sure that his hairstyle will give him up very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by illicit(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:

No nah....

Not everybody with dread is a criminal, it's not really a good thing if we profile and stereotype each other
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Childofaking: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Somebody's son, a brother , maybe a husband, maybe a father has disappeared , probably killed or murdered, but we are here concerned about the Bike he must have stolen. He must have died or his life must have been stolen.

People die everyday on our roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by 9jatriot(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
U see why SARS profile people with dreadlocks?
Mutemenot:

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by cmecproblem(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Society burning..
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Rebuke: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:

If you tell them they will start abusing you. Sometimes appearance matters a lot.

I don't have a problem with people's look but when it comes to working for me, I am concerned about look because my business involving people of high class and very responsible people. How do I send someone looking like this to offer them a service?

We will look very unserious and unprofessional.

If you can't take off the dread, please go and be singing and dancing, just go into entertainment abeg.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by benuejosh: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
That dude looks like a hoodlum
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by thowbie7ven(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
moralistic:
..here we go again with dread.... in civilized countries, dread is nothing but fashion... but in Nigeria, more than 50% of those who carry dreads are criminals... the moment they start nursing criminality in their minds, they start thinking of an hair style, and most likely they go for dreads....
You dey mind that slowpoke Like people wey dey carry Bible and Quran no dey do pass this...
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by pickatyouu: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:

Your point is useless.
Any one can be a thief, it isn't by dread or how to choose to view people.
Na people like u sars dey recruit

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Chineduidowu: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
You will find him
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Greatfullheart: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
collinometricx:
The person that gave him bike should be arrested, his guarantor should be arrested too..
In fact all of you are mad
funny you

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by tempex88(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:

This is the same thing we complained about during endears protest. Wearing dread does not make him a criminal.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Vikelo1212: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
jericco1:
His plan all along or maybe he was attacked and robbed. You never can tell though

This is very true. You never can tell if he was robbed, kidnapped or had an accident and the bike moved to a remote place.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by mrkings84(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
No background check!
No criminal record check!
No contact address check!
No guarantors check!

Thank your God he no even disappear with your company...na just bike

That is ehhh.....

That guy juju dey active very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.