Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (45307 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by MrBONE2(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
collinometricx:
The person that gave him bike should be arrested, his guarantor should be arrested too..
In fact all of you are mad
grin
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by friday2011(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
collinometricx:
The person that gave him bike should be arrested, his guarantor should be arrested too..

The management did not exercise due diligence by verifying that guarantors are real and reachable before giving the bike and deliverables to him... I will blame the management for this loss, next time they should take there time to verify all information.... No matter how plenty the demands are.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by heniford2: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929
sorry of your lose i think you need to go extre miles if you want to catch him please can help me i want to know how i can start this logistics business biko brother
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Eze you messed up, you did not do like nwafor igbo. I run car rentage business here in Holland and back in Anambra as side business, I track and program perimeters vehicles in Anambra must not exceed, once you drive past that boundary it will automatically stop.
That of Holland do cross over to EU member countries as it involves long haul trucks and I don't have problem here.

But that of Nigeria as I use mostly latest Seinnas I made sure its well programmed and I still monitor things from here with real time GPS updates, from my phone or laptop. only few are programmed to go beyond Anambra to other eastern States, if you try to pass those boundaries of the state it will go off. I hope you catch up with that crook, thank you.
can you enlighten me as to this security setup ? i want to put it on my bentley and rolls royce. thank you
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by professore(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
No background check!
No criminal record check!
No contact address check!
No guarantors check!

Thank your God he no even disappear with your company...na just bike

My advice to u right now as an experienced Verification Officer, pls all other staff should be going through reverification every 6 months together with their guarantors too, with this, it will enable u to know when they hv relocated to another area and also to know if their guarantors is still standing for them.

Then one other poster said, go to the address he provided and verify from his neighbors if he stays there and not squatting and ensure he has an office guarantor. All these made great sense.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Childofaking:
Somebody's son, a brother , maybe a husband, maybe a father has disappeared , probably killed or murdered, but we are here concerned about the Bike he must have stolen. He must have died or his life must have been stolen.

People die everyday on our roads
they say the bike was tracked to ibadan. so he died on the way to ibadan ? when delivery is at lekki ? amotekun kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by kayusely70(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
We Live To Learn!
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Onarabu:

I wonder! You sent someone to Lekki and he faced Lagos - Ibadan express and you can't make use of the tracking device to shut down the engine. Shior!!!
where can i buy this tracking device that shuts down engine ?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by authority2006(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Neddstark:
You guys are very non-meticulous in this country. Before you give someone a bike, go to his house. Confirm from neighbors that he actually stays there, not that he is squatting. Get a guarantoor in an office. Its like you dont know that there is lot of hunger in the land .

Hunger? That is not applicable here because he already has a job. That's not hunger but greed and selfishness

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
authority2006:

Hunger? That is not applicable here because he already has a job. That's not hunger but greed and selfishness
thats criminals excuse for crime. HUNGER IN THE LAND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by johnnychuks(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
you guys are lucky that he did not go with that spider at his back, I know he has taught of it but couldn't work out for him, but this guy is hopeless for life, that's the reason he will resume work for the first day and absconded with ordinary bike that can amputated your leg at any fucking time.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
sorry of your lose i think you need to go extre miles if you want to catch him please can help me i want to know how i can start this logistics business biko brother
bros you have already failed before you started.. this man that they just stole his bike on the first day is who you are getting advice from in logistics business ? 419 kee you dia

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by wellmax(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

You profiled him for his dread, you are worse than SARS
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
The love of money drove you into this, sorry.
1. The chance that he gave you a fake name and phone number is 1OO%. Probably he didn't know he was filmed.
2. Did he give you a valid ID card? Do you know his social media accounts?
3. Did he give you his bank details?
4. When the tracker was showing somewhere else, why didn't you halt the bike?
5. How can someone with dreadlocks give you an old passport with lowcut?
Now, you have lost your bike and will pay for the goods.
Next time, ask for a recent passport and snap the person yourself.
Ask for social media accounts and verify when it was opened.
Phone numbers should not be the new code.
Ask for bank details and national ID card.
Above all, halt and call when you detect derailing.
Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by SunTzu123(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929

Sorry for your loss. Conducting background checks on potential staff should NEVER be waived for any reason.
Also, you could enable geofencing on your tracker. It disables the vehicle once it crosses into unauthorised territory.
You could also take out insurance against this kind of occurrence.
Alternatively, ask your riders to come with their own bikes. Reduces your profit, but also reduces your headaches.
Get in touch for back ground checks on staff, business partners. Affordable.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
I always tell people they won't listen, never pity a poor person, never help Dem either, never welcome dem into your environment, they are wicked, greedy, evil and stupid. I hate poor people, they will kill you for your fone charger.... that's how foolish they are, they think only of now, not the future. I'm sure you must have pitied the bastard and given him the job after giving you some poor people lamba of him suffering....poor people are devil's avoid dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by unitysheart(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Neddstark:
You guys are very non-meticulous in this country. Before you give someone a bike, go to his house. Confirm from neighbors that he actually stays there, not that he is squatting. Get a guarantoor in an office. Its like you dont know that there is lot of hunger in the land.

We call it due diligence. Verification is very important. When we also tell hem to put tracker dem go say the thing cost.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by heniford2: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
bros you have already failed before you started.. this man that they just stole his bike on the first day is who you are getting advice from in logistics business ? 419 kee you dia
419 murder you there too so because the stole his bike in first day of business i should not ask him make thunder way never sleep kill you dia aboki
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ebuclassic18(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
he doesn't look responsible maybe he needed urgent 50k
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
419 murder you there too so because the stole his bike in first day of business i should not ask him make thunder way never sleep kill you dia aboki
bros you dey vex ooo shocked grin
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Egbeda to Lekki doesn't relate to mowe na
Attacked and disposed, bike taken along that route by the attacker(s). That one nko?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
I always tell people they won't listen, never pity a poor person, never help Dem either, never welcome dem into your environment, they are wicked, greedy, evil and stupid. I hate poor people, they will kill you for your fone charger.... that's how foolish they are, they think only of now, not the future. I'm sure you must have pitied the bastard and given him the job after giving you some poor people lamba of him suffering....poor people are devil's avoid dem
shockedgringrin Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by AuroraB(f): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job
Off the mic before dreadlocks advocates fly in grin
Me can never have anything to do with someone who grew dreadlocks undecided undecided undecided undecided sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by heniford2: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
bros you dey vex ooo shocked grin
country hard oh Naw grin no reason am
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
country hard oh Naw grin no reason am
hehehe no wahala grin
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by AuroraB(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
Hey, godu cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
nairalander2020:
if for say trust de water for no the cook fish
i hope you learn you lesson,next time know every detail about who u are hiring,before entrusting him with your wealth.
am out byebye

Unfortunately, there's only so much you can do.

Even friends, siblings, relatives and friends you've know for a long time can disappoint you in a similar fashion.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by heniford2: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
your worst then devil may almighty God strike you with proper poverty as you don't want people to help poor people may you be poor so that nobody will help you may the nature of the universe attend to this and nothing can change it
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Bluntemperor: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
collinometricx:

Read with sense,biko!
his guarantors forms was forged!
But are the Guarantors not to show up and well identified before you released the bike to him- why such a terrible haste?
The man who released such bikes should be in Police wahala.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by GoldHorse(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Una too go give work to marlian grin grin grin grin grin O ti japa!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by humbletrizzy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
henrixx:
I second this. once I see a guy with dreads or some crazy hairstyle i just dont trust that person. most are wayward
Na because of you I go go do dreads �
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Ifeoluwaposimi: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Human being can never be trusted..
The situation we find ourselves as a nation does not call for trust not especially in a time like this(December)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.