Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (45310 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929
whizzy bikeman!
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ibinaboonline: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Involve the police so that you can nab him with his phone number. Don't tell me you don't have his phone number too. Lots of mistakes on your part but let's focus on recovering your bike.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
EZARANDHOBS:
Good

So sorry but you should have done your due diligence, You were supposed to go know where he stays and even see the guarantor in person.

I hope you find him soon!
The incident has forced us into making so many improvements; for instance: we now have a comprehensive insurance that covers almost every aspect of our business including clients goods . We no longer hire direct rider , we now outsource from a reputable organisation and many other improvements i can't be listing here
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
bobbiiee:
Before engaging a staff. Always endeavour to do background check. In the course of doing such, I have discovered that some don't stay at the given address, some left their previous workplaces because of theft.

It is advisable to go for a tracker that has demobilizer. Always try to do comprehensive insurance & GIT, they give peace of mind.
The incident has forced us into making so many improvements; for instance: we now have a comprehensive insurance that covers almost every aspect of our business including clients goods . We no longer hire direct rider , we now outsource from a reputable organisation and many other improvements i can't be listing here
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Neddstark:
You guys are very non-meticulous in this country. Before you give someone a bike, go to his house. Confirm from neighbors that he actually stays there, not that he is squatting. Get a guarantoor in an office. Its like you dont know that there is lot of hunger in the land.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
missimelda01:
Because you had too many orders, you sent a rider who hasn’t been verified.. you’re very careless o, I hope you find your bike and learn from this.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Eze you messed up, you did not do like nwafor igbo. I run car rentage business here in Holland and back in Anambra as side business, I track and program perimeters vehicles in Anambra must not exceed, once you drive past that boundary it will automatically stop.
That of Holland do cross over to EU member countries as it involves long haul trucks and I don't have problem here.

But that of Nigeria as I use mostly latest Seinnas I made sure its well programmed and I still monitor things from here with real time GPS updates, from my phone or laptop. only few are programmed to go beyond Anambra to other eastern States, if you try to pass those boundaries of the state it will go off. I hope you catch up with that crook, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
bluefilm:
They should allow him joor

Na im own palliative be dat.
bros you no get joy at all.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by themainman600(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
PenuelFarms:
It is well. May God intervene. All these lowlifes are really out to frustrate everyone that helps them just like the fool in the pic below.
the man seems familiar have boarded a korope with him before
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by m140(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kkshanana90:

Thanks for this comment. It’s unfortunate that most Nigerians demonize those with dreadlocks. People keep dreads for different reasons.

Dey lie yourself there
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
m140:

Dey lie yourself there

Why that?

I have dreadlocks. I started growing dreads for personal reasons. It doesn’t make me a criminal or a liability to society. In grad school, I had professors with dreadlocks. That doesn’t make them less human.

People’s choices, including hair styles, need to be respected in Nigeria!
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by irelanda: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

You are being hypocritical because if SARS stops you for wearing a dreadlock, you will talk about freedom of expression, now you won’t employ someone wearing a dread because of one bad apple - that doesn’t make sense..!!
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Ade3131: 1:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Just to add, the name you posted looked fake too. He can't and will never have 3 Islamic names.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by m140(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Kkshanana90:

Why that?

I have dreadlocks. I started growing dreads for personal reasons. It doesn’t make me a criminal or a liability to society. In grad school, I had professors with dreadlocks. That doesn’t make them less human.

People’s choices, including hair styles, need to be respected in Nigeria!

Dey lie yourself go, for 9ja, most are either criminals wey dey enter house or internet fraudsters, you sef know. Am not saying all but most, you just wan lie yourself
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by thecuteone(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

Excuse me sir ... is it not about the dreads, his looks has nothing to do with his criminal tendencies.. we should stop profiling people in this part of the world just because they spot some certain looks or style . Address the issue and not the looks please!
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2020
themainman600:
the man seems familiar have boarded a korope with him before

In Osogbo or Lagos?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by NdigboWorldwide: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2020
ezebunafo:

Very good then. My businesses is all backed up by technologies, so I know all where things are.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by tot(f): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Sleekfingers:

he bought the truck without documents......the amount the guy sold the truck to him was ridiculous.......he bought a stolen truck........so he is also a thief. For buying a truck without proper documents....na serious offense o

Okay I understand now. Agreeing to buy a truck without documents shows he likely knew it was stolen and didn't mind.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by azpekuliar: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mutemenot:

There is no difference between you and rogue SARS officers who profiled our youths wrongly because they wear dreads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.