Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (45306 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by adebwalex(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929
SORRY FOR THE LOST BUT YOU DID A BIG MISTAKE...YOU NEED TO VISIT THEIR HOME FIRST, HIS GUARANTOR HOME TO BEFORE GIVING HIM THE KEY TO THE BICK.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Coronavirus84: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Currentlygrown:

The idea of profiling individuals and fitting them into categories because of physical appearance is a terrible culture. How can you completely assume a person is a criminal because of locs? This is the same reason Nigerians fought tooth and nail to scrap the SARS unit. You’re just giving them justification for the numerous innocent killings.

Btw, it is not dread locs. There’s nothing dreadful about locs. Don’t let white People wash away every of your heritage. Africans, our thick hair naturally form locs when they aren’t combed or laced with foreign chemicals for hair creams.

Am suspecting you, You are a criminal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by stanbuggy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Everybody want to do Logistics Business with no proper training and business model. You just bought 4 bikes and you think business have started. You people are the ones spoiling the whole Logistics business. There are processes you go through , from Rider Verification to Bike Security and a whole lot! Well hope you have learnt your lesson

Am sorry but am not sorry undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by henrixx(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
moralistic:
..here we go again with dread.... in civilized countries, dread is nothing but fashion... but in Nigeria, more than 50% of those who carry dreads are criminals... the moment they start nursing criminality in their minds, they start thinking of an hair style, and most likely they go for dreads....
I second this. once I see a guy with dreads or some crazy hairstyle i just dont trust that person. most are wayward

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Flynnthekidd(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Omo the guy wild oooo...egbeda to mowe with bike
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nanavati(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING what was on your mind when you hire a Marlian
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sometimes it is good to judge a book by it’s cover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Olayetan(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
missimelda01:
Because you had too many orders, you sent a rider who hasn’t been verified.. you’re very careless o, I hope you find your bike and learn from this.

honestly, he's very careless and act stupid, how can you give a job instantly to someone who just applied with unverified information.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Onarabu: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
madridguy:
You guys caused it all. How could you do this type of blunder. Also why not shutdown the bike engine remotely immediately you suspected foul play.
May expose the guy.

I wonder! You sent someone to Lekki and he faced Lagos - Ibadan express and you can't make use of the tracking device to shut down the engine. Shior!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ochiosa(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
When SARS dey harass people with dread na we say leave dem na fashion but see dem nau. If you try 10 people with dread in Nigeria with integrity test 7 go fail. Is this not discouraging maybe he has taking loan to start.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by fowlyansh181(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
just mere looking at his appearance and hairstyle should have been enough evidence that the dude is a criminal
having dreads doesn’t make one a criminal
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by JessetariahMD(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
moralistic:
..here we go again with dread.... in civilized countries, dread is nothing but fashion... but in Nigeria, more than 50% of those who carry dreads are criminals... the moment they start nursing criminality in their minds, they start thinking of an hair style, and most likely they go for dreads....
He belongs to a DREADed gang
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nathan2016: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Eze you messed up, you did not do like nwafor igbo. I run car rentage business here in Holland and back in Anambra as side business, I track and program perimeters vehicles in Anambra must not exceed, once you drive past that boundary it will automatically stop.
That of Holland do cross over to EU member countries as it involves long haul trucks and I don't have problem here.

But that of Nigeria as I use mostly latest Seinnas I made sure its well programmed and I still monitor things from here with real time GPS updates, from my phone or laptop. only few are programmed to go beyond Anambra to other eastern States, if you try to pass those boundaries of the state it will go off. I hope you catch up with that crook, thank you.

Hello,

Can you throw more light on the car programming>?

Can any mechanic do it?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Bmaster(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Currentlygrown:

The idea of profiling individuals and fitting them into categories because of physical appearance is a terrible culture. How can you completely assume a person is a criminal because of locs? This is the same reason Nigerians fought tooth and nail to scrap the SARS unit. You’re just giving them justification for the numerous innocent killings.

Btw, it is not dread locs. There’s nothing dreadful about locs. Don’t let white People wash away every of your heritage. Africans, our thick hair naturally form locs when they aren’t combed or laced with foreign chemicals for hair creams.

Bro you said 'how can you assume a person is a criminal because of loc'

People's mind are mischievous,

If your way of life is not criminalistic,
Try never to appear as one.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Currentlygrown:

I was about getting surprised at this uncouth reply then I checked your bio/signature and then I realized I shouldn’t waste my emotions. I’m surprised the moderators haven’t banned you yet.

His approach might be bad, but he's absolutely right.

Appearance is the first notification of what your personality is likely to be. No decent and responsible person plant such dreads on their heads all in the name of fashion.

And yes, people will address you the way you're dressed.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
collinometricx:
The person that gave him bike should be arrested, his guarantor should be arrested too..
In fact all of you are mad
read it again
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
This guy looks very familiar...

I will be on the look out.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by udemzyudex(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

Pls stop this nonsense and stop acting like SARS.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Orjioorji(f): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
collinometricx:
The person that gave him bike should be arrested, his guarantor should be arrested too..
In fact all of you are mad
grin grin bro easy for the mumu man that give a criminal byke.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by duduade: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is sad o
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by udemzyudex(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
just mere looking at his appearance and hairstyle should have been enough evidence that the dude is a criminal

I bet most of you talking about his dread and dress were among those that joined the EndSars protest.

You guy are even worse than SARS, Hypocrites everywhere, the man should have done his homework well probably he was desperately in need of a driver.

What happened to involving a guarantor and confirming his resident?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by chukwuibuipob: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
sad Clearly,.everything dis Baztard submitted is FAKE.Probably heading to Ibadan/ilorin.Why not knock d engine the moment gprs show u his location.This one is CURSED.Goodness,favour/mercy Go elude am

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929

Sorry for this, please next time do a comprehensive background check before anybody start work for you, secondly the guy looks irresponsible with that dread lock,but who I'm I to judge
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Childofaking: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:

S'oro niyen

This is a case of theft

Maybe, but you are not sure of that.
My point is when such things happen, we are always more concern about the the material assets than the life involved.
Nobody is sure if that guy is not lying somewhere cold and dead.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by pocohantas(f): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

Private SARS official spotted. cheesy

I am sure you’ll sentence him to death by firing squad once you spot a tattoo.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by KosiGee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:

Maybe one day, we’d all look back and praise the men of SARS for profiling, stereotyping and doing good jobs protecting us all from people like this.

They’ve boldly advertised themselves with their tattoos and hairstyles but we chose to look the other way in the name of equality, open mindedness and tolerance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by KosiGee(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ishilove:
This guy looks very familiar...

I will be on the look out.

An old boyfriend?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lekki1444: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
lmao nigerians are getting more stupid by the day. so this guy ( lets even forget his dreadlocks ) comes and tells you his name is sadiq ismail and you do not do a double take ? look at that face that nigga name is tochukwu chukwudi ohaneze the 1st son of abakaliki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Ibrahim505(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
He might likely even faked the name; he doesn't look like Hausaman.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by lkillbrokehoes: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
Lol that boy looks like a thing with no ambition
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by rafcrown(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
So you supported SARS.
Mutemenot:
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by MobilityMFR(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
No one is worth helping these days. You want to start a business, please do it yourself, if not, don't bother. People ain't what they seem to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.