Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (45300 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
ebifeventures:
n8ce

guy u smoke?? read ur message again
bros calm down
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by henrixx(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
humbletrizzy:

Na because of you I go go do dreads �
I go kidnap you and cut am
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ishilove:
This guy looks very familiar...

I will be on the look out.
Thanks a lot
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
angelusbrut:

Sorry for this, please next time do a comprehensive background check before anybody start work for you, secondly the guy looks irresponsible with that dread lock,but who I'm I to judge
Thanks I appreciate the advice
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
friday2011:

The management did not exercise due diligence by verifying that guarantors are real and reachable before giving the bike and deliverables to him... I will blame the management for this loss, next time they should take there time to verify all information.... No matter how plenty the demands are.
you are really right
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
johnnychuks:
you guys are lucky that he did not go with that spider at his back, I know he has taught of it but couldn't work out for him, but this guy is hopeless for life, that's the reason he will resume work for the first day and absconded with ordinary bike that can amputated your leg at any fucking time.
I tell you,my wife have been uneasy since then,she have been blaming me for allowing him into our compund.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Attacked and disposed, bike taken along that route by the attacker(s). That one nko?
took some policemen to the area ,searched and asked questions but people were even afraid to respond well.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by tnerro1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Resemble laycon sha

Abeg na joke oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by rolams(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

You nailed it
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by CioAngels(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
What if something disastrous happened to him and no opportunity to report or have been hospitalized or unfortunately, killed?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by bluefilm: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
They should allow him joor

Na im own palliative be dat.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Sleekfingers: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929

getting your bike back is like looking for a needle in the ocean......

Na so one idiot working for brother's wife....stole her delivery truck with goods worth about 2.5m, in ikeja.....we got his guarantor arrest...... Na for ibadan we catch am...after about 3 weeks.......he has sold the truck and the goods....and was planning to travel outta nigeria....we were able to collect about 1.3m from him.....arrest the truck buyer in abeokuta, and we have collected back the truck....he is cooling in kirikiri now......the truck buyer is also in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
ezebunafo:
took some policemen to the area ,searched and asked questions but people were even afraid to respond well.
Expected! No one will be willing to talk to cops in this period. Hope you find your bike soon man, and the dude.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
JessetariahMD:
He belongs to a DREADed gang
hshaha
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
henrixx:
I second this. once I see a guy with dreads or some crazy hairstyle i just dont trust that person. most are wayward
honestly
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by tot(f): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
The same Nigerians protesting against SARS for profiling them based on their appearance are the ones doing the profiling today. Smh. Ignorance is a disease.

OP, I pray you are able to retrieve your bike back.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by tot(f): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sleekfingers:

getting your bike back is like looking for a needle in the ocean......

Na so one idiot working for brother's wife....stole her delivery truck with goods worth about 2.5m, in ikeja.....we got his guarantor arrest...... Na for ibadan we catch am...after about 3 weeks.......he has sold the truck and the goods....and was planning to travel outta nigeria....we were able to collect about 1.3m from him.....arrest the truck buyer in abeokuta, and we have collected back the truck....he is cooling in kirikiri now......the truck buyer is also in kirikiri

It's good you were able to get the guy before he absconded but why should the truck buyer be arrested? How would he have known the truck was stolen?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by fijiuba: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Papa carry him bike go give ghost Rider . E don finish na . In case you are interested I have more mad men you could give the remaining bikes to grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by EZARANDHOBS(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good
ezebunafo:
Please admin move to the front page and don't mind my English pls,so I just created a logistics company with four bikes for a start up,to be running errands in lagos and immediate environ,
Placed advert for riders,this guy with the pictures below applied,submitted fake guarantors forms,and an old passport (without the dreads he is wearing in the pix below)was planning to check him up later with the address he provided,but because we have received a lot of orders from new customers decided to let him start work immediately, so he was supposed to drop some fabrics to someone around Lekki from egbeda,
But he headed straight to lagos ibadan expressway according to the tracker installed on the bike,
The last known destination as shown by the tracker was mowe,along lagos ibadan expressway before the tracker went offline
So we call on the general public who might have come across him to call us on 08095747815,08095747816

Rider: Sadiq Habib Ismail
Motorcycle maker: Denstar
Plate no: JJJ631QJ
Chasis no: LZL20P235LHH51929

So sorry but you should have done your due diligence, You were supposed to go know where he stays and even see the guarantor in person.

I hope you find him soon!

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
He that gave him bike should be questioned . With that dread alone, he's not worth working my compound not to talk of taking a job

It’s unfortunate that you could imply that having dreadlocks makes you a person unworthy of taking up jobs. He is just a terrible person and didn’t abscond with the bike because he has dreadlocks. Most Nigerians need to learn that people keep dreadlocks for different reasons and their decisions need to be respected!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
moralistic:
..here we go again with dread.... in civilized countries, dread is nothing but fashion... but in Nigeria, more than 50% of those who carry dreads are criminals... the moment they start nursing criminality in their minds, they start thinking of an hair style, and most likely they go for dreads....

Thanks for this comment. It’s unfortunate that most Nigerians demonize those with dreadlocks. People keep dreads for different reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
just mere looking at his appearance and hairstyle should have been enough evidence that the dude is a criminal

People keep dreadlocks for different reasons. I don’t think you’re more of an asset to society just because you don’t have dreadlocks!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by m140(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Currentlygrown:

The idea of profiling individuals and fitting them into categories because of physical appearance is a terrible culture. How can you completely assume a person is a criminal because of locs? This is the same reason Nigerians fought tooth and nail to scrap the SARS unit. You’re just giving them justification for the numerous innocent killings.

Btw, it is not dread locs. There’s nothing dreadful about locs. Don’t let white People wash away every of your heritage. Africans, our thick hair naturally form locs when they aren’t combed or laced with foreign chemicals for hair creams.

You find people with dreads most times in an irresponsible settings, just dey lie your sef, most Nigerians with dread are criminals, you kind find a man with dread in an office anywhere on the soil very rare. Dread in this part is mostly worn by criminals sir, no how you wan paint am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by mulerogold(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
I hope the guy is not dead?
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
When he is caught now and burnt alive some people will start moaning about jungle justice.
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Mryacks: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:

That's the thing, if they had profiled him and not given him a job he will say its cos of his hairdo....now look at this. Mumu boy
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by festyalias2baba(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mutemenot:
you now judge based on hairstyle??
eew.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Sleekfingers: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
tot:

It's good you were able to get the guy before he absconded but why should the truck buyer be arrested? How would he have known the truck was stolen?

he bought the truck without documents......the amount the guy sold the truck to him was ridiculous.......he bought a stolen truck........so he is also a thief. For buying a truck without proper documents....na serious offense o

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by divineappo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
he looks like Laycon
Sorry to his radical fans
Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
KosiGee:

An old boyfriend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. by bamite(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
nairalander2020:
if for say trust de water for no the cook fish
i hope you learn you lesson,next time know every detail about who u are hiring,before entrusting him with your wealth.
am out byebye

This your proverb get as e be o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows / Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.