Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely (6023 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

U need a real man not a weak emasculated boy

How is he a weak man?
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by RedPanthar: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Women has also been treated unfair by men, it is both sides.

On the contrary. Any man that mistreat a good lady needs to undergo psychotherapy. But, ladies abuse men when they treat them nice. The nicer many ladies who have feminists beliefs are treated, the more the man suffers
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Derinofzion:
Those bittered souls are always coming to nairaland to spill trash.

I swear

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Women has also been treated unfair by men, it is both sides.

Few men disrespect women but most see feminists as problems
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by demmymoney(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Yes I have, infact begging for hours just to have a taste.

That's a lie

The cheapest thing to get in this life is PUSSY

ITS EVEN CHEAPER THAN DICK IN THE MARKET

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by hashtagged(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Yes I have, infact begging for hours just to have a taste.
Well no offense but you have only men perverted men,

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
RedPanthar:

On the contrary. Any man that mistreat a good lady needs to undergo psychotherapy. But, ladies abuse men when they treat them nice. The nicer many ladies who have feminists beliefs are treated, the more the man suffers

Lies

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by RedPanthar: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lies

Lol. I've personally been there multiple times. Thank goodness I'm the real deal. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by demmymoney(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

But why are the redpillers on NL always aggressive to all women and to men who support women?

We are against feminism and feministic value Not women
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by RedPanthar: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lies

Can i ask you a question?
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

How is he a weak man?

He is worshipping her stretched pussy which needs tightening

I know because she admitted she is a sexual hypergamous lady
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
RedPanthar:

Can i ask you a question?

What
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

He is worshipping her stretched pussy which needs tightening

I know because she admitted she is a sexual hypergamous lady

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by RedPanthar: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What

Why are you single?

And why are you blaming your singleness on us tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

That's a lie

The cheapest thing to get in this life is PUSSY

ITS EVEN CHEAPER THAN DICK IN THE MARKET

Keep living in your illusion

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Rubbish

Don't defend her, let her defend herself

I'm sure dat kpekus is stretched
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
RedPanthar:

Why are you single?

And why are you blaming your singleness on us tongue

Abi..

Single independent lady looking for a Real man to meet her hypergamous nature

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by demmymoney(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Keep living in your illusion

It's the reality

We have hoes everywhere....some with their overstretched pussy and some with their tight pussy waiting for guys like us to destroy

We don't give them commitment, attention and resources

We just destroy and leave.

No cap
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by RedPanthar: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

Abi..

Single independent lady looking for a Real man to meet her hypergamous nature

Lol. That word hypergamy always unsettles me
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
RedPanthar:

Why are you single?

And why are you blaming your singleness on us
tongue

When did I say this??
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by heniford2: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Don't forget , dick is very cheap and men will always want pussy tongue
so is pussy with just 200 u can have one
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by RedPanthar: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

When did I say this??

It's clear na. You're not in a defined relationship. It oozes all over your profile na

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by demmymoney(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
heniford2:

With just bread and suya

Or even bread and indomie

Or even with just indomie and egg

U can get PUSSY

DICK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PRIZED BUT PUSSY IS A COMMERCIALIZED COMMODITY

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

It's the reality

We have hoes everywhere....some with their overstretched pussy and some with their tight pussy waiting for guys like us to destroy

We don't give them commitment, attention and resources

We just destroy and leave.

No cap

Keep deceiving yourself. In reality I am sure you are one of those boys who beg to have a taste of that pussy but this is NL, everybody is claiming boss

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
heniford2:

Even with #100 indomie and #50 egg, #10 pure water
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's clear na. You're not in a defined relationship. It oozes all over your profile na
My life is my life, it is personal tongue
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by demmymoney(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Keep deceiving yourself. In reality I am sure you are one of those boys who beg to have a taste of that pussy but this is NL, everybody is claiming boss

I DONT KISS AND TELL

With just bread and suya

Or even bread and indomie

Or even with just indomie and egg

U can get PUSSY

DICK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PRIZED BUT PUSSY IS A COMMERCIALIZED COMMODITY

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by RedPanthar: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Don't trouble us from issues that a mates from your personal life na. Go social and get yourself a real Redpilledan and stop troubling us
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

See her showing hypergamous nature already
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

Even with #100 indomie and #50 egg, #10 pure water

Lol, no wonder you are all making mouth here grin #100 indomie lol. You can only do that to teenagers or unexposed females, you can't do that to a classy and independent girl tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

See her showing hypergamous nature already

Go and make money and stop complaining.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures / See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) / Torn Between Two Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.