Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely (6020 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Kaymicheal852: 6:06am On May 25, 2021
demmymoney:

As long as u are giving ur guy ur almighty pussy then the equation is balanced

Money for hand,pussy for ground

Ladies let's be honest and not bias,If your boy broke for six months straight and can't offer you anything,will you be able to give him the pussy six months straight,won't you give it to any other man with money ,and lets be honest it's really not easy on me financially (especially in Nigeria) some men are born poor and striving very hard to make it.

But one girl will just come into his life and demand lots of things claiming she loves him and only offer pussy ,and taking his time , emotion, attention, love and money and later betray him or cheat on me,what you all do to guys ,do you really want any lady to do that to your male sibling's

If you really think respillers and shit and hate woman then try to stay off any man money for a year and spend only your own money for a year and see if you will really live a normal life you're living right now,the reality is most of you ladies will be broke .

Then one guy will be taking good care of you and himself,he might even get siblings or parents that depends on him , instead of sticking with him if something goes wrong ,you will have plan B and plan C and plans D ,or I lie ?

Y'all hate broke guys with passion but most are broke ass and boobs lol

Redpiller is just protecting young men against selfish and damaged woman, although ladies are wonderful creatures and some are even raised from good homes and you will be glad for the rest of your life if you eventually marry a good woman.

But it's devastating to see like 28 year old man who have been struggling to make it for years finally making it and one woman like 25 above that have enjoyed her life , having like 10 ex boyfriend ( the least because at above 25 70% of girls already have more than 10 ex ,I lie?)
Being to various bar and night club and enjoy lots of attention and money and sex from different guys and will come and settle down with the mumu man and if he is not good in bed ,dominating his house or eventually don't have enough money to take care of you then you will still go meet your ex while the poor guy is sad and looking for money to take care of his family or you complain he can't satisfy the sex urge you have developed during your sexual escapades ,why is that his fault?

Yes ,I'm not single ,I'm 24 and I'm living with my 22 year old fiance ( and we have a wedding date already,I was lucky to get my shit together early on in my life but I'm redpilled and my fiance respect me and will never cross my redline or break my moral code ,I control my home and she comply for the happiness of both of us .

But REDPILL have expose me to woman nature and I can predict any woman and fiance as well and I know realise being a player or MGTOW is just shit if you're financial okay ,but don't go any woman if you don't have money o hehehe ,I told you o

I think all men (from 18 )should be redpilled because all women should be tamed and live without limits,God make them to be under our arms and not under our feet and above us and as a redpiller,our objective is to tame , control, guide and dominate, and love any woman and our lives , including our siblings and even mother sometimes ,any place woman dominate will be full of chaos and any man that a woman dominate should be prepared for crisis if not in crisis already, but if every man can control our woman (although we need to be financially stable to do so ) then our society will be a better place

KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE

REDPIL IS GOLDEN

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Kaymicheal852: 6:21am On May 25, 2021
demmymoney:

Any lady u are not planning on marrying should b treated with the "prostitute form of relationship" especially if she's not a virgin

As a man u can't just be throwing around ur time, Attention, resources and commitment to anyhow ladies nahhhh

Abi na
Most hoes don't have a good relationship with their father
Is either the man is poor or just an asshole who is not around
8 out of 10 of ladies that their father is financially sound and have good relationship with her father will be awesome for marriage

First she won't be demanding and won't need most of your money ,
Secondary she have a dad around who most likely have been guiding her and making sure she stays a moral woman
Thirdly she will most likely date someone she loves and thereby have very few sexual escapades and little body counts because she doesn't have to Bleep me money

And remember she won't be wayward and promiscuous because she have a father figure ,a good man will just come in to virtually become her father (dominating husband)

Most of the holes you see shouting he must take good care of me and he must be rich and pay my weekly or monthly allowance and blah blah blah blah are daughter of failed poor dad or their dad is just a mumu man and their mother is in control of the house and have turned them against their father

Anyone can quote me wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Kaymicheal852: 6:29am On May 25, 2021
chinchonglee:
Ubunja is the most influential person i ve come across..
His doctrines has made almost all females in this forum insecure.

Wow wow wow

Yeah
I'll like to meet this Ubunja someday
He have save my life from hoes
And he have save my soul as well
Even no guy can shit on me anymore
No more Mr nice guy
Now, anytime I remember my simping past I almost cry
Hoes don't show no mercy
THANK YOU UBUNJA �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Kaymicheal852: 6:45am On May 25, 2021
PinkPill:

Exactly if he's rich then he will be in ur husbandzone but if he's poor then use him for FWB

Abundance mentality is key kiss

Then he will Bleep and later leave
And another rich man will come along and do the same thing
And the circle will continue until you're damaged and 30 years old
And now you will go and magnet yourself to one loyal mechanic guy because you want to settle down
Husbandzone lo

If you're not there during the struggle days ,you don't deserve to be there during the abundance days , don't be just a golddigger

Work hard and dig for your own Gold
Your father failed because your mother Golddiged him

Don't see a man for just an ATM but rather see him as a potential life partner and subordinate
Then you will realise you don't need just a Rich Man.

What you need is a balanced well mannered,hard working, responsible man that works , have a stable income stream, family oriented man that is emotionally matured and won't be simping everywhere around you

The reality is that most ladies don't know the truth until they are above 30 and all those ladies you called street sisters won't tell you the truth because they also want you to end up like them
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by Kaymicheal852: 7:07am On May 25, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Where did you get your statistic lol? There are a lot of independent women where I live and that includes me.

When you're 35-45 then you will know the importance of man in your life ,at that age an independent man can decide to get married to a 20-25 year old lady but at 40 or 45 can you get a 25 year old man man to marry you

Yes ,you can get a jigollo that will Bleep you and collect your money and go but you can't get a man to stay around,and you will feal the blank and be miserable deep inside but be a boss madam outside

The best thing you can so as an independent woman is to be a baby mama and raised your kids alone ,and I fear for the physiological life of the children raised by single mothers, especially the male child,he will most likely end up a sinp or a woman beater ,and a female child ,. definitely a hoe ,only God can save.her
We children that have a strong father growing up,Na by God grace we turn good ,so what about those without dad ,I pity them because it's not their fault

That's why orphans and children that grows up with their grandparents turn out to be the best morally ,and good God fearing children,they are the best to get married to
Re: Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely by BaddieFreak(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

When you're 35-45 then you will know the importance of man in your life ,at that age an independent man can decide to get married to a 20-25 year old lady but at 40 or 45 can you get a 25 year old man man to marry you

Yes ,you can get a jigollo that will Bleep you and collect your money and go but you can't get a man to stay around,and you will feal the blank and be miserable deep inside but be a boss madam outside

The best thing you can so as an independent woman is to be a baby mama and raised your kids alone ,and I fear for the physiological life of the children raised by single mothers, especially the male child,he will most likely end up a sinp or a woman beater ,and a female child ,. definitely a hoe ,only God can save.her
We children that have a strong father growing up,Na by God grace we turn good ,so what about those without dad ,I pity them because it's not their fault

That's why orphans and children that grows up with their grandparents turn out to be the best morally ,and good God fearing children,they are the best to get married to

Not everybody wants marriage undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Short And Handsome Or Tall And Ugly? / Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.