Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors (3147 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Nl males truly hate themselves, frustration is real.

Say no to overstretched pussy
Say no to Hoes
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

Say no to overstretched pussy
Say no to Hoes

Calm down, you are stressing your brain with this unnecessary rant, you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by BaddieFreak(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Masonkaycares:
See what this Idiatic mumu posted yesterday. A useless man calling himself a feminist. Tufiakwa.

So you like beating women abi?
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by BaddieFreak(f): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Nl males truly hate themselves, frustration is real.
. grin grin
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Mryacks: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Lol. Any woman you marry no matter her age is automatically your age mate. For the records any woman can be disrespectful and do whatever she likes Irrespective of her age, that should sink into your empty skull

Please tell him.....
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Calm down, you are stressing your brain with this unnecessary rant, you will be fine.

Hope u are not a feminist ?
Don't think u can bait me with these emotive statement
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mryacks:

Please tell him.....

Ignorant simp
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Biglittlelois(f): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

Hope u are not a feminist ?
Don't think u can bait me with these emotive statement

Bait how? I'm only a concerned female, you are harming yourself with your rants, it's not healthy for you, try and relax with a hot cup of tea before you sleep tonight

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by molybdenum0012: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Th is Op no get sense at all and you call yourself red piller.. You are a disgrace to the brotherhood.

No offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by RedPanthar: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Th is Op no get sense at all and you call yourself red piller.. You are a disgrace to the brotherhood.

No offence

Nor worry. You want to learn from bad experience. You nor get the sense or wisdom to understand what the OP is talking about. No worry, you will learn SIMP. Smh
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Bait how? I'm only a concerned female, you are harming yourself with your rants, it's not healthy for you, try and relax with a hot cup of tea before you sleep tonight

kiss

Thanks for d concern

I actually took moi moi and garri, don't need tea
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
molybdenum0012:

No offence

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

Thanks for d concern

I actually took moi moi and garri, don't need tea

Lmao, you just cracked me up, didn't expect this reply but okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This write up is devoid of intellect
LMFAO
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ishilove:

LMFAO

Bitter frustrated feminist siding with a beta weed smoker
Hmmm
Not bad
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

Bitter frustrated feminist siding with a beta weed smoker
Hmmm
Not bad
Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Pk01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
I keep on saying ..a man should marry btw 27 to 30 yrs while vagina people 20 to 25. Any thing apart from this facts u re on ur own..if you are a lady in early twenties reading my write up..that one to get marry some day ,you have to be serious with ur life ,stop hoeying (lols) thank God by the time I will be done with studies my girl don ripe and ready for consumption (lols) as a sharp guy na marriage straight ..the age bracket 28 and she 22..

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Grow up.

I'm redpilled up

I know ur kind
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
BaddieFreak:

So you like beating women abi?
you don start. After you go say I de send videos of my dick to you? undecided abeg steer clear of me. But to answer your question, am not a woman beater. I play the mind game better than anyone else.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by aje55393: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
:I'm married to one my good man. Atleast you'd see I'm not just talkingAn outlier doesn't represent d herd, ur wive is 1 in 100Young girls who cheat end up marrying beta SIMPs or become OLD HOES
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
18yrs virgin or nothing.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Roon9(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
RedPanthar:

Man or Woman?

I don't understand
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by molybdenum0012: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2020
RedPanthar:

Nor worry. You want to learn from bad experience. You nor get the sense or wisdom to understand what the OP is talking about. No worry, you will learn SIMP. Smh

LOL.. You must still be a kid. Don't worry in 10 years time life will have taught you a lot and you will be wiser.. Bloody Simp!
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by molybdenum0012: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Dapcity007:

Ignorance is a disease

Come make I serve you a potent pills to cure you if the disease. Bunch of ignoramus!
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 09, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Come make I serve you a potent pills to cure you if the disease. Bunch of ignoramus!

Simp
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors by RedPanthar: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2020
molybdenum0012:

LOL.. You must still be a kid. Don't worry in 10 years time life will have thought you a lot and you will be wiser.. Bloody Simp!

Continue crying. Fullish simp

(1) (2) (Reply)

She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face / Ever Had Car Sex / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.