Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (55103 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by OhiOfIhima: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
LINTUNE:
just had a breakup recently because of distance, we both stay arround lag and see eachother once in a while, but her place is really far from mine..told her plainly i cant continue like this, and the gal na under 20, ger childishness and mumuness is out of this world..abeg brothers if u want date,no try date gals u!under 21 o, lol those ones go de rub things for ya face like say u be mumu,i wont lie , have cheated on her many times, but na on code, but her own be say,no be say she de cheat o,but the way she go de praise her male friends for whatsapp status and all those shit, the thing go de vex me eh lol,...if na wise gal, she go do everything on code, not to rub it on my face...if me and she get any little misunderstanding, i go suffer am via whatsapp status...men im done with immature gals, love can never be enough..
. Under 20... Hmmmmm, I have one Sha but you have to tolerate alot for their mumuness. Mine doesn't do those shit of posting guys pictures, her own is to chat me on Whatsapp instead of talk to me one on one... For a matured man dating under 20 girls, is just a code to run away from headache of when u go come see my people, lol.. I am in d system too because I am not fit for marriage now. We just have to stay calm as far she is not cheating n let them know what's good or bad. E go be man.
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by LINTUNE(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
OhiOfIhima:
. Under 20... Hmmmmm, I have one Sha but you have to tolerate alot for their mumuness. Mine doesn't do those shit of posting guys pictures, her own is to chat me on Whatsapp instead of talk to me one on one... For a matured man dating under 20 girls, is just a code to run away from headache of when u go come see my people, lol.. I am in d system too because I am not fit for marriage now. We just have to stay calm as far she is not cheating n let them know what's good or bad. E go be man.
bro, her level of childishness is out of this world, anyways i no blame am, na ajebutter gal...despite breaking u with her, she no wan leave me,we still keep in touch, i know she really likes me, but have fallen out of love with her already, its too late...this time arround i de get rest of mind, if na before eh,if i come online,naso my bp go de high..i like it when my woman confronts me when she senses something wrong, rather than , ignoring and keeping malice with me, only to use social media as a tool to express how she is currently feeling bad towards me, thats the height of childishness..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Drsnives(m): 2:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Hacked her facebook account my people if una see watin I saw I regretted ever checking her facebook inbox.
The gut was commending her nice pussy and why did she refused in giving him Mouth Action, omoh I couldn't sleep for 2 nights.
Bottom line: fear women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Coming from a guy house to visit me
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by ojuu4u(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2020
LINTUNE:
just had a breakup recently because of distance, we both stay arround lag and see eachother once in a while, but her place is really far from mine..told her plainly i cant continue like this, and the gal na under 20, ger childishness and mumuness is out of this world..abeg brothers if u want date,no try date gals u!under 21 o, lol those ones go de rub things for ya face like say u be mumu,i wont lie , have cheated on her many times, but na on code, but her own be say,no be say she de cheat o,but the way she go de praise her male friends for whatsapp status and all those shit, the thing go de vex me eh lol,...if na wise gal, she go do everything on code, not to rub it on my face...if me and she get any little misunderstanding, i go suffer am via whatsapp status...men im done with immature gals, love can never be enough..

Even girls of 25-28 do it too. How you be in serious relationship and be complementing every guys, my Darling , my sugar , love me

A guy who is not her boyfriend will write on girl profile that ,.....we will soon do our introduction or take this engagement ring..you are hot,...and for the girl to write smile, thanks, lovely.

How will the guy who is serious about the girl be comfortable?

Many of them don't understand social media.

In fact cheat on attention is even more than cheat cos of money these days.
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by LINTUNE(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2020
ojuu4u:

Even girls of 25-28 do it too. How you with in relationship and complementing every guy my Darling , my sugar , love me

A guy will write on girl profile that ,.....we will soon do our introduction or take this engagement ring.....and for the girl to write smile, thanks, lovely.

i tell u bro, if u ask them, they will tell u they never meant what they posted. but lets be frank, this behavior is more noticed in naive , immature gals, mostly within the age bracket of 17_21
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by LINTUNE(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
ojuu4u:

Even girls of 25-28 do it too. How you with in relationship and complementing every guy my Darling , my sugar , love me

A guy will write on girl profile that ,.....we will soon do our introduction or take this engagement ring.....and for the girl to write smile, thanks, lovely.

to let her know that even as a guy, i do enjoy enough attention from gals too, i do screenshot some chats from my crushers , my call log, text measages, pictures of me and some gals posing naughtily, i do send her all this directly , it will be childish posting them on my status just to taunt her.yet her mumu still de increase, had to let go, she cried all she could thinking ill change my mind, but surprisingly i didn't feel any guilt, cos have obviously fallen out of love with her completely, i dont even give a Bleep if she post her sex video with another guy, i just see her as another gal i had a fling with..

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by ojuu4u(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2020
LINTUNE:
i tell u bro, if u ask them, they will tell u they never meant what they posted. but lets be frank, this behavior is more noticed in naive , immature gals, mostly within the age bracket of 17_21

Girls or ladies that are doing that, has tendency to cheat. If she hasn't started, she only use that for cover-up.

If you enter inbox of such ladies, you will surprise to ur bone marrow.
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
ManIzHot:

I will be glad if I can get in touch with one

Thanks

reach me on dami.ojo@yahoo.com
will give you their direct contact
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Yookney: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Poshriel:

Dont even bother reaching him, 1stly he's a guy and he will send you a number 08062360567 as Easy Tracks its still him be very very careful of him , hes a big scam!
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Yookney: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Poshriel:

This guy is a scam!!!!!!!!! He is a guy, and will send you a contact of one Easy tracks which is also his own number, very big scammer!!! Mods ban this guy!
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Yookney: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
lordally:

Please I need help on these...my brother wants to monitor his GF WhatsApp chats

Dont even bother reaching this guy he is a huge scam, his email is dami.ojo@yahoo.com he will ask you to chat with Easy tracks which he is the one with this number 08062360567. Im going to open a thread on him, with his account number with Access Bank .He is a huge scam and should be brought to book. Mods beware of this the
Guy with the moniker Poshriel
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by lordally(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Yookney:

Dont even bother reaching this guy he is a huge scam, his email is dami.ojo@yahoo.com he will ask you to chat with Easy tracks which he is the one with this number 08062360567. Im going to open a thread on him, with his account number with Access Bank .He is a huge scam and should be brought to book. Mods beware of this the
Guy with the moniker Poshriel

Thanks a lot...I never bothered sending a mail to that Address cos I wasn't comfortable with it
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Kennyfancy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
chibwike:
whatsapp
contact me on whatsapp
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Kennyfancy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
ManIzHot:

I will be glad if I can get in touch with one

Thanks
Contact us on whatsapp
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Lindalilian: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
wash02:
Hook me up

exactly what i found out two weeks ago when i had some tech guy help me monitor his phone.. his whatsapp chats were practically dropping on my own phone. i saw terrible things

pls guys and babes try to monitor your spouses phones.. these days it could be done remotely even without being inthe same location.

the guys are here on nairaland, they are the best in the biz. you can save your self that late hour regrets like i did

I am currently do same and monitoring my gf, I kinda trust her though, I just want to be sure
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Xavin: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

bro nothing like that,

haha, so dem don pay you yaa monthly salary wey you wan dash out abi ?

you wan enter a whole whatsapp like rhe bamboo house wey dey yaa village abi grin grin

omo a fool will remain a fool sha,

scammers self no say december don come,

it is possible but not dat easy as the eleribuu girl dey talk about ham, don't believe dat eleribuu,

if thet tell you something use your brain nah, we're not talking about hacking nairaland nah, grin

so if somebody tell you say he go hack instagram, twitter or Facebook for you you go drop money abi, e be like say you dem don give you promotion ,

for this niger nothing like hacking whatsapp chat, you think nah beans abi, bro use your sense nah, a whole app wey billons of people dey use, shey the eleribuu girl go tell you to drop billons of naira, how much is your own net worth plus your papa own self ? grin

aswear bro, i hate it when somebody is not smart, she go tell you say drop 50k eleribuu you go drop,

truly a fool will remain a fool, grin, I'm juss laughing here ,grin , hahahaha, so you for ask them celebrity dm also grin, mumu everywhere grin

Nothing that's impossible under the sun. Lemme burst your bubble my guy hack WhatsApp with Termux. He can also track your location by sending either a text message or WhatsApp message to you. Guy tech is crazy. Nothing is impossible
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by SILENTandSMART2: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2020
Xavin:

Nothing that's impossible under the sun. Lemme burst your bubble my guy hack WhatsApp with Termux. He can also track your location by sending either a text message or WhatsApp message to you. Guy tech is crazy. Nothing is impossible

i don't say it isn't possible at all wink

people hack bigger things wink

a whole whatsapp can't be hack by all this common apo that they buid out there,

nobe you gi tell me say tech is crazy nah grin wink

they can locate anybody in this earth, but don't be decieved wink the secret of this crazy tech is not released to the public it is shared by certain group of people wink,

only normal one like hacking (and not everything you can hack as a common individual,) detecting location, (not every location you can detect as a common individual), changing location (not every location can be changed permanently,the issue is don't commit any great offense they will surely locate your ass and bring you out,)

this apps are juss created to work to some extent don't think you can do anything with it, if you steal 20billon dollars and you say you use one yeye app to hide your location, my brother they will bring your ass out grin

nah some individual created those app , hacking whatsapp is not for common individual at all, so if someone tell you say him or her go hack google for you , you go drop money ? cheesy, this is a very tedious job don't juss think about it (I'm talking from experience wink ) though the build apps go make ham simple because you go juss click and the thing go dey do chap chap cheesy

but if you use dat app to commit offense they won't bring your ass out abi ? nah those software developer go give the detective information cus their app is not meant criminal things wink

legendary hushpuppy was arrested do you think nah normal bank transaction he use ? cheesy he definitely use some apps but when FBI interferes they bring his ass out cus nothing we do on the internet dats not stored, and forget about privacy bla bla bla , some certain people check on anybody's private things easily cus they're in charge, forget encrypted level , all nah wash cheesy wink

the issue is stay away from crime, some certain people can do anything with tech cus they're the main, don't rely on any stupid app or privacy nonsense, if you do bad thing they will bring your ass out wink

have a nice day sir ✊✅

4 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Xavin: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

i don't say it isn't possible at all wink

people hack bigger things wink

a whole whatsapp can't be hack by all this common apo that they buid out there,

nobe you gi tell me say tech is crazy nah grin wink

they can locate anybody in this earth, but don't be decieved wink the secret of this crazy tech is not released to the public it is shared by certain group of people wink,

only normal one like hacking (and not everything you can hack as a common individual,) detecting location, (not every location you can detect as a common individual), changing location (not every location can be changed permanently,the issue is don't commit any great offense they will surely locate your ass and bring you out,)

this apps are juss created to work to some extent don't think you can do anything with it, if you steal 20billon dollars and you say you use one yeye app to hide your location, my brother they will bring your ass out grin

nah some individual created those app , hacking whatsapp is not for common individual at all, so if someone tell you say him or her go hack google for you , you go drop money ? cheesy, this is a very tedious job don't juss think about it (I'm talking from experience wink ) though the build apps go make ham simple because you go juss click and the thing go dey do chap chap cheesy

but if you use dat app to commit offense they won't bring your ass out abi ? nah those software developer go give the detective information cus their app is not meant criminal things wink

legendary hushpuppy was arrested do you think nah normal bank transaction he use ? cheesy he definitely use some apps but when FBI interferes they bring his ass out cus nothing we do on the internet dats not stored, and forget about privacy bla bla bla , some certain people check on anybody's private things easily cus they're in charge, forget encrypted level , all nah wash cheesy wink

the issue is stay away from crime, some certain people can do anything with tech cus they're the main, don't rely on any stupid app or privacy nonsense, if you do bad thing they will bring your ass out wink

have a nice day sir ✊✅

Bro see this not an app at all, it a source code as in you use a programme to hack it not all this WhatsApp spy app
He gave me the source code sef, I can't remember where I put it.
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by SILENTandSMART2: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Xavin:

Bro see this not an app at all, it a source code as in you use a programme to hack it not all this WhatsApp spy app
He gave me the source code sef, I can't remember where I put it.

okay no problem,

but don't use it for any criminal things cus they will locate you without wasting time grin wink

all is well sir smiley
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by GeneralKoko(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2020

exactly what i found out two weeks ago when i had some tech guy help me monitor his phone.. his whatsapp chats were practically dropping on my own phone. i saw terrible things

pls guys and babes try to monitor your spouses phones.. these days it could be done remotely even without being inthe same location.

the guys are here on nairaland, they are the best in the biz. you can save your self that late hour regrets like i did

Can you refer me to one?
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by praiseneo(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Lindalilian:

I am currently do same and monitoring my gf, I kinda trust her though, I just want to be sure
is it possible I monitor the WhatsApp chat I’m in Nigeria she’s outside Nigeria
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by RtdGeneral: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
She was fucking her Reverend Father! I saw their chats and text msgs.
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Greatric213(f): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Saw his wedding photos,men are scum

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.