Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (55111 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / 37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Co-signed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Raychee(f): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't check because i don't want heart attack grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by OmoOduduwa01: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
PopSmoke:
her pre wedding pics

What the fvck cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Kondomatic(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't check people's phone anyhow, and if at all I'd check.

It will be the gallery and I avoid whatsapp and camera folders. What I don't know cannot hurt me.

I remember one day like that, I came to lag and lodged with babe in one hotel. She asked for my phone later in the night and I willingly gave it to her.

She checked everywhere and found nothing and then gave me her own.

I pressed the power button to lock it, placed it on the table and continued watching the football game I was watching.

I no get that strength.

She later asked for my Facebook password and I also gave it to her. She type different keywords in the inbox search box and found nothing.

Satisfied, she turned to me and asked why I wasn't checking her own.

"Because I trust you" I lied

I just don't want to check, it isn't my thing, secondly she obviously swept everywhere clean before coming since she knew she was going to check mine.

Later gave me her Facebook password via whatsapp.

Days later, she was like "Babe, I know you won't understand my chat with that guy last night so I want to explain.... He's....

I was like which guy?

" The one I chatted with on Facebook last night"

Told her that I haven't checked her Facebook for once and she decided not to tell me about the guy.

I no come this life come stress myself.

I know what I wanted in the ladies that I have been with and I was cool as long as I was getting 'em.

And now that I can get those things without a relationship, I have decided to just be on my own.

I no like stress wey no go bring money.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Gr8mike(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
1million naira alert from Bobri*ky

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Topmaike007(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Just avoid anything that will kill you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by heniford2: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
saw her sex chatting with someone i introduce to her to do business with her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by OhiOfIhima: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Especially distance relationship, you become her atm, send me card, I never chop.. The whole thing just tire me.

I advise, someone should just look within his environ to grab someone to date..
Distance relationship is economical for nowadays girls.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by thuxzwda1: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Musa self tire 4 gate.....oga don see Wella�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by donbrowser(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
cry cry

i saw her sextape with a guy cry plus chat history of money sent and sex they have had with another guy again cry

lastly i saw wedding invitation card on her gallery with her name and another guy's name written boldly on it cry

omo i don suffer oo cry cry cry

i jussss drop her phone and coutinue with my life i don't quit those app she saw it and she didn't call from dat day i wasn't expecting her call also cry cry

shey you guys see how girls are cry cry
Lai Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Inkling(f): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol.... Keep checking
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by ojialo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by ojialo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
donbrowser:
Lai Mohammed
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by obembet(f): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:

You are useless

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by OmoOduduwa01: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
last time I did such, I found out dt she gat anoda serious nigge bt wat saved her was dt the gee was a popular rich guy, i saw alerts of more than 200k n had even promised to rise a new 300k for her to startup her own makeup business...
I jus code like I saw nothing even if it broke me BT i removed feelings n love from d relationship n stated coming up with fresh formats to join chop dt free moni..
she leta broke up with me when she discovered dt am all abt d sex n dt free moni dt she was loaning me whenever I asked n I ended up like a bitch in dt relationship n my only regret was dt i planned collecting even more than dt 300k I saw from her for one "ghost project but stopped at 230k b4 she code.....ruth ur father

My son, you have done well for not being" The Mr Nice guy", welcome to the joy of your lord grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by WetSmoke: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by OhiOfIhima: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
I just saw the phone number of d guy who sold wears that I took her along to his shop, just because they are of the same language. I vex removed d line n broke it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by gragraboy: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
last time I did such, I found out dt she gat anoda serious nigge bt wat saved her was dt the gee was a popular rich guy, i saw alerts of more than 200k n had even promised to rise a new 300k for her to startup her own makeup business...
I jus code like I saw nothing even if it broke me BT i removed feelings n love from d relationship n stated coming up with fresh formats to join chop dt free moni..
she leta broke up with me when she discovered dt am all abt d sex n dt free moni dt she was loaning me whenever I asked n I ended up like a bitch in dt relationship n my only regret was dt i planned collecting even more than dt 300k I saw from her for one "ghost project but stopped at 230k b4 she code.....ruth ur father
You did well!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by DisLifeSha: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
You're not met to check your partner's phone or your marriage will not last. I don't know why some people think that they must check their partner's phone

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by sammirano: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
this is proof that money love big Gbola can't keep a woman. The rich dude spending on her must have done so to make her loyal and faithful meanwhile you dey chop her for one corner .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by slowbreeze(f): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
That a girl was pregnant for him;refused to do an abortion he gave money for and was now threatening his life if he didnt accept the responsibility.Also found out we were many ;and another babe was expected to visit after I left the following week,he had hepatitis B ;and on treatment for infection.This was my exfiancee & I was very glad to have checked regardless of what people say ; if not I would have ended up with a big casanova as a spouse.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by JubrinElSudan: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Found out she smokes, bleeps around with both genders. Dodged a bullet tho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by rowlizglobal: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bless u broda.
Masonkaycares:
You are blessed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by SILENTandSMART2: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
donbrowser:

Lai Mohammed

angry angry angry angry angry grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin angry grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sally97:

Yes and your mother is the most useless of them all
why insulting his mother,,seems like dat make up cover your sense too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by ENGBOS(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
1st ex she was fucking my 2 friends the same time,thank God i hacked her facebook,second ex same thing left my house Sunday morning told me has headache only to be heading ojota to meet another man,i saw the chat they had sex,3rd ex double dating guy not even up to my standard,

13 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by slowice(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nothing but the usual... Fucking someone else... Dude ve even gone to see her fam and she still busy kissing and romancing me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Emmani360(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Men are scum is because our ego won't allow us to go to friends and admit that a girl don use us play ludo. If we manage and tell one or two na so we go end the matter but ig na girl, the whole neighborhood go know say you be scum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone by Nimrod81: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
����� Sharp Nigga... You're the man...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.