Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (63224 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Not a big deal. We have plenty niaraland couple and nairaland babies.
Congratulations to them anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by offset67(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2020
God dammn she thick
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by baby124: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Congratulations. She go get dwarf gene... She be dwarf escapee.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Finnese001: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Just have it in mind that TwitterNG ladies are very very opinionated. Disciples of Kiki Mordi and Co grin

Still better than the bunch of oloshos we have here like

Make I no mention names
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Afolashade00(f): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....
Sometimes we just need to accept love whichever way it finds us
Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.

Ogbeni..am still the real niggarr...doing no love...but he get some kind matter way dey happen to me when even me nor understand
there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr....I might start doing love and relationship
She is just five in one..a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend

I'm so happy to hear this from someone who doesn't believe in love.
You never see anything the love go hook you so tey you go propose next year

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Henry2ken(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Nellyfrancis157:
Next thing you'll hear will be "MAN MURDERED BY WIFE HE MET ON TWITTER"

Ogbeni uno go hear any shit
#Bad belle go kill u
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2020
JaneYave:
After travelling to different countries, what next? Everybody get their sucess index nah. Some are looking for who to join hands with them so they build to the top. Many have made it and are just looking for companions to enjoy it with. We are not all on the same page. One has to know where they belong at each point in time.
yeah I agree. Most people fall into category one sha. That category two is best for two successful people. If not the less successful one will have to pay the price psychologically. The partner will love them in their own terms only

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Ha ha ha wow this man loves that lard and blubber for sure.

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by tfash96(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2020
CalliDora1:
You see a woman posing like this almost nude and you wife her. Tomorrow they'll not allow us to rest with complains of "my wife is cheating on me " " my fist child is not my DNA" stories and all that.

Anyways, happy married life.m!
look at person mentality..So girl wey dey dress like church girl no dey cheat.. Guy change your way oo
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Omezif(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2020
They are lucky
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Kondomatic:

Akpai, do you want the rest of us to remain unhappy for the rest of our lives?

Thunder go soon fire you.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by sylve11: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2020
blinking001:
Hmmmm. The man must be very stupid.

Trolls leave me alone.

grin cool
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by tfash96(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2020
mu2sa2:
I know a married woman who says she doesn't have any social media account because her husband doesn't like her being on social media. She's a working mother with a solid master's degree. I think her husband is scared she may be exposed to all the nonsense rubbish on social media.
What is nonsense rubbish there? It's now a source of income to people now Ask Ronaldo Ask Messi Ask Davido Ask Wizkid and Co.. Only if u lack self control.. Her husband has successfully executed that social media without knowing about her self control.. What if another challenge sets in that requires self control from wife... What will be of husband?
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Adakintroy: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2020
Fakers.

Social media is fake.

You can't make friends.in real life but you get 200000 followers on Instagram.

Remind me of Nigeria witchcraft and coven things. person no get house for life but get mansion for coven
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by tfash96(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2020
saintruky:

Damn niggarrr...

There u have it... I just might have to say hearty congratulations to u for finding true love at last..

Like Samson like Slawomirr... But don't let d age be a factor thing to separate u both, cos age is only but a combination of numbers...

Do well to alert ur niggar when d time to tie d knot reaches...

Lemme light up my second weed for d morning grin grin
That Slawomir na talkative.. No argument truly hin be only male child in hin family among 4-5 sisters
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by ChengHun(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2020
learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. chat me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2020
All this yansh na for one person? Some girls sweet aswear.

Nairaland girls how market?

Una no get nothing yet na una carry shakara for head like gala.

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Epicji: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor come n see oooO
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by FearGod199(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Some ladies be like right now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

Ogbeni..am still the real niggarr...doing no love...but he get some kind matter way dey happen to me when even me nor understand
there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr....I might start doing love and relationship
She is just five in one..a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend..imagine i paid her a visit at her salon store yesterday..after the visit I was supposed to go sit in a beer parlor after leaving her store and drink my bottle but she insist i should not visit a beer parlor that evening..that i should go home straight...and i obliged..first time am obeying a woman

Shey u dey form redpill since, very soon u will start washing her underwear. U haven't seen anything yet.

Faling In love with the right person irrespective of age is the best thing, e be like jazz and it makes one life to be more forcuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Azurevermillion: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

She is just five in one..a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend..imagine i paid her a visit at her salon store yesterday..after the visit I was supposed to go sit in a beer parlor after leaving her store and drink my bottle but she insist i should not visit a beer parlor that evening..that i should go home straight...and i obliged..first time am obeying a woman
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Okfrank25: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
CSTRR:
See as two of them heavy.
Their bed go hear am.
That is de power of luv
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by ogbonti: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
na twitter him meet her, na twitter dem go separate- trusting each other when one partner is holding the phone will be a tough climb - hmmm
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by biggy26: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I see no difference between people you meet on social media and people you meet offline.

They are all the same, but I prefer meeting you offline and not from social media.

I'm actually scared of opposite genders that are social media freaks, they are too exposed to nonesense.
I agree. But you must be the possessive type though?!grin
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2020
you are right!

you see those you meet on social media. they will never take you serious cuz they believe they get alot of messages from different admirers of which majority just wanna enter the place and Bleep out and very few serious but shes too dumb to know that

i prefer to meet a lady thats not even on social media at all, those are the best to take serious and be serious with
IamD18:
I see no difference between people you meet on social media and people you meet offline.

They are all the same, but I prefer meeting you offline and not from social media.

I'm actually scared of opposite genders that are social media freaks, they are too exposed to nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by codedphyness(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

dammmmmmm nigarrr is in lofe oooo
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

grin grin grin damn nigarr you can't change now oooo, after you have made us your disciples finish you now want to leave us like that. After showing us the way and advising us not to be pussy ass nigarrrrs....you have to remain strong and resist her charms or else I go carry police come find you because I have been a real nigarrr all this while.

How will it be said that the real nigarr himself has falling in love...TUFIAKWA cry cry grin we no go gree lai lai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2020
grin
Nellyfrancis157:
Next thing you'll hear will be "MAN MURDERED BY WIFE HE MET ON TWITTER"
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Olatlaccon(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2020
Omo...see ikebe,idi (ass) o thick pa
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Tladybukky(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

That's the power of a woman and love

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by SKINDOGGY: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2020
N
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

This Shiloh of a thing dy work oh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future / Obinna Chukwuma Weds Nkiru Emenike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.