Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (63214 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2020
simple stuff.

if to say the man looks poor or unkempt and unserious, him go shoot him shots tire, ordinary cockroach, him no go hit.

the lady saw a wealthy man and she grabbed her copy...

simple.

u dey Zag with panda chain and u expect ladies to be take u serious online, u go tey for there.

however, I pray for their marriage to last till death take dem apart

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Dontleaveme: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Omo, see groove.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Finnese001:
Twitter here I come grin

It's seems they have better ladies there than this bitter midnight newspapers that litters everywhere here on NL

Just have it in mind that TwitterNG ladies are very very opinionated. Disciples of Kiki Mordi and Co grin
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Dayoebe(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2020
As long as am addicted to Nairaland. Am not sure I will get married.

I will deactivate my account when the need arise.
Nairaland girls and Redpiller are offpoint
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Omoslim26: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2020
toren:
He didn't meet a girl on Twitter. He met a beautiful girl on Twitter. There's a difference, that's the difference. And he has the money to complement. I just hope they love each other for the right reasons. That's my take.

Hmm dis is where we get it wrong
not every beautiful woman is your wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2020
Poster saved the best pic for last. Who cares where they met. Very soon couples will be meeting on planet Mars and Venus.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Mryacks: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2020
gunners160:
good for them. love has no specific meet point. The only issue I have with social media is that it is filled with fake life. Send a friend request, the first thing they check is your profile pics to see if the pics was taken beside a fancy car or an exotic place hotel even if you are just a jobless bet9ja freak with no stable source of income

If it is a lady, they rate you on how well you exposed you nudes and how big you ass is without checking how intelligent she can be or how independent she is. Gone r the days of 2go where she loves you for who you are and not what you are and the guy craves for r.

I can confidently tell you that if that guy has been a random guy with no fancy pics and fancy lifestyle, she go dey for reply her DM till eternity. IT'S A CRAZY WORLD

Made sense...
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by mu2sa2: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I see no difference between people you meet on social media and people you meet offline.

They are all the same, but I prefer meeting you offline and not from social media.

I'm actually scared of opposite genders that are social media freaks, they are too exposed to nonesense.
I know a married woman who says she doesn't have any social media account because her husband doesn't like her being on social media. She's a working mother with a solid master's degree. I think her husband is scared she may be exposed to all the nonsense rubbish on social media.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2020
On the same social media, some women have fallen into the hands of rapists, kidnappers and ritual killers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by babamoha(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2020
cool cry
Nellyfrancis157:
Next thing you'll hear will be "MAN MURDERED BY WIFE HE MET ON TWITTER"
grin
Nellyfrancis157:
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Maghan37: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2020
blinking001:
Hmmmm. The man must be very stupid.

Trolls leave me alone.
While you are the Wise one bad belle.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Splitmind: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2020
Lies that's not him, anything for social media attention. grin

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by babamoha(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2020
What we are looking for in life might be where we least expected to find it.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by oladele239(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2020
HAVE MONEY FES....AND SEE AS DEM PURSUE YOU LIKE FLIES
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Oshokalo: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2020
women should start toasting men they like, men no get wahala
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by contigiency(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....
Sometimes we just need to accept love whichever way it finds us

Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.

This is purely fantasy and not love.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Splitmind: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2020
gunners160:
good for them. love has no specific meet point. The only issue I have with social media is that it is filled with fake life. Send a friend request, the first thing they check is your profile pics to see if the pics was taken beside a fancy car or an exotic place hotel even if you are just a jobless bet9ja freak with no stable source of income

If it is a lady, they rate you on how well you exposed you nudes and how big you ass is without checking how intelligent she can be or how independent she is. Gone r the days of 2go where she loves you for who you are and not what you are and the guy craves for r.

I can confidently tell you that if that guy has been a random guy with no fancy pics and fancy lifestyle, she go dey for reply her DM till eternity. IT'S A CRAZY WORLD

He's not the one, just stole the picture and told a fake story.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by omojesu202(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I see no difference between people you meet on social media and people you meet offline.

They are all the same, but I prefer meeting you offline and not from social media.

I'm actually scared of opposite genders that are social media freaks, they are too exposed to nonesense.

your prospective partner offline could be scared of you too cuz you're too exposed to nonesense.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by AfroKnight: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Ladies asking God when. grin

When you answer that bald guy in your DM.

The guy get money sha. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Dchampion65: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Happy for them. Wish them all the best

What is the percentage of people who met on social media that ended in marriage.

Some have bitter experience and regrets.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2020
Guys before you go looking for a wife or partner on Twitter, make sure you have 30billion for your akant oh shocked shocked

See as the chick set like Bugatti Veyron shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2020
gunners160:

Twitter isn’t like Instagram where people post so many pix so I don’t completely agree with u. On twitter it’s about ur words not ur wallet atleast to a larger extent.

And who said girls like u for u on 2go? I never used that app bt I heard stories.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by bhella10: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Nellyfrancis157:
Be positive for once.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Finnese001:
Twitter here I come grin

It's seems they have better ladies there than this bitter midnight newspapers that litters everywhere here on NL
Hope you have 30billion for ya akant shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Thickly built beauty women

A gift from God to hunks
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by saintruky(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

Ogbeni..am still the real niggarr...doing no love...but he get some kind matter way dey happen to me when even me nor understand
there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr....I might start doing love and relationship
She is just five in one..a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend

Damn niggarrr...

There u have it... I just might have to say hearty congratulations to u for finding true love at last..

Like Samson like Slawomirr... But don't let d age be a factor thing to separate u both, cos age is only but a combination of numbers...

Do well to alert ur niggar when d time to tie d knot reaches...

Lemme light up my second weed for d morning grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Wahala for man wey no get money.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by TheRedpillguy: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2020
grin it will and in tears. The woman got so much redflag, the man thou, blinded by mainstream media projection of beauty.

The man will soon realize, there is nothing there and he is in to lust and will continue that.

The woman will fall back to her many DMs cus she will get bored after knowing everything about the man. Especially when the money is not forth coming anymore.

Meeting a girl on social media is a bad idea. There is a reason why she don't have a man in real life. @redpillng quotes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by bethelofficial: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Rent quality Artificial Plant for your upcoming events or occasions.

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by MozB: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2020
JaneYave:
After travelling to different countries, what next? Everybody get their sucess index nah. Some are looking for who to join hands with them so they build to the top. Many have made it and are just looking for companions to enjoy it with. We are not all on the same page. One has to know where they belong at each point in time.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by thundafire: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:

heavy difference. They ones we men meet on the street,they always on 2k allawee but they ones on social media (with sense) are always mindful before the demand less,they miss their golden egg.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

Ogbeni..am still the real niggarr...doing no love...but he get some kind matter way dey happen to me when even me nor understand
there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr....I might start doing love and relationship
She is just five in one..a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend
follow her reason well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.