Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (63210 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2020
hope she can also afford to take u out n buy u dinner, cause money can get u any type of girl online or offline even both
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by smith1985(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2020
Omo.see yash ooooooo
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Plenty meat to eat...
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by adebwalex(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Leoniine(f): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
CalliDora1:
You see a woman posing like this almost nude and you wife her. Tomorrow they'll not allow us to rest with complains of "my wife is cheating on me " " my fist child is not my DNA" stories and all that.

Anyways, happy married life.m!

main thing be say, she get husband. abi she no find? water go fin’ hin level. men will still and will continue to approach women who display all their "reserves" for the world. that you cover up/are celibate no mean say a man no go disrepect you if e no value you.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
CSTRR:
See as two of them heavy.

Their bed go hear am.
Have you seen a bed made in Italy worth 10 million naira before, 10 guys can't lift that bed, the warranty is 40 years, so chill bed no go hear am.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
toren:
He didn't meet a girl on Twitter. He met a beautiful girl on Twitter. There's a difference, that's the difference. And he has the money to complement. I just hope they love each other for the right reasons. That's my take.
She's average, make up every where. Why do Nigerian women center attention on money, it won't help you all, the world is changing . A 42 year old American woman who is rich flew all the way from the USA just to marry a Northerner from Nigeria with nothing but can such happen in Nigeria, yell no.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by saintruky(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
tfash96:
That Slawomir na talkative.. No argument truly hin be only male child in hin family among 4-5 sisters

E clear... I just like d guy man lol
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Successfulben: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Apostle must hear of this.Pls where is Righteousness. Something is not right here.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....
Sometimes we just need to accept love whichever way it finds us
Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.

Ogbeni..am still the real niggarr...doing no love...but he get some kind matter way dey happen to me when even me nor understand
there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr....I might start doing love and relationship
She is just five in one..a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend..imagine i paid her a visit at her salon store yesterday..after the visit I was supposed to go sit in a beer parlor after leaving her store and drink my bottle but she insist i should not visit a beer parlor that evening..that i should go home straight...and i obliged..first time am obeying a woman
Congratulates bro u in der grin
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by wrongnumber: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
If the guy is not loaded will the lady oblige him?

Shioor.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by themaestro08(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

Ogbeni..am still the real niggarr...doing no love...but he get some kind matter way dey happen to me when even me nor understand
there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr....I might start doing love and relationship
She is just five in one..a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister and a girlfriend..imagine i paid her a visit at her salon store yesterday..after the visit I was supposed to go sit in a beer parlor after leaving her store and drink my bottle but she insist i should not visit a beer parlor that evening..that i should go home straight...and i obliged..first time am obeying a woman

E shock you abi? cheesy. There is always someone for everyone.

Sometimes when you met the right person everything falls into place, the chemistry and understanding will just synchronized effortlessly cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by newoffer: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I see no difference between people you meet on social media and people you meet offline.

They are all the same, but I prefer meeting you offline and not from social media.

I'm actually scared of opposite genders that are social media freaks, they are too exposed to nonesense.

Social media get class. There are decent people online. I met my wife online and we are cool. We shared all our life experience before venturing into relationship. I know virtually everything about her.
Just accept and buckle up as a man.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Austineva(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
grin grin grin damn nigarr you can't change now oooo, after you have made us your disciples finish you now want to leave us like that. After showing us the way and advising us not to be pussy ass nigarrrrs....you have to remain strong and resist her charms or else I go carry police come find you because I have been a real nigarrr all this while.

How will it be said that the real nigarr himself has falling in love...TUFIAKWA cry cry grin we no go gree lai lai
d chairman of all d natives doctors is now a pastor! U don't have an option than to join him! Alu mee totally grin

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Hayjay231(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kondomatic:

Akpai, do you want the rest of us to remain unhappy for the rest of our lives?

Thunder go soon fire you.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Austineva:
d chairman of all d natives doctors is now a pastor! U don't have an option than to join him! Alu mee totally grin
bros pity me small, slowamiir indoctrinated me and now he wants to fall in love and leave us out in the cold.....God will save hapless individuals like us who believe the doctrine of redpillers. grin...help me say amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Austineva(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
bros pity me small, slowamiir indoctrinated me and now he wants to fall in love and leave us out in the cold.....God will save hapless individuals like us who believe the doctrine of redpillers. grin...help me say amen!!!
grin grin grin grin grin. Don't worry, I will remember u in my prayer, bro

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
both of them are animals, see as they sleep on top each and took picture with no cloth,awon mind corruptors
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by virtuousMe(f): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

I go like no your face o....you are really a funny nigga
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Mogajunior(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Liverpoolman:
Whatta guan man!

Most Nigeria girls will reply "K" before you type "hello"... feminist, please avoid me.
My man Ishmael
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Codedlyon: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I see no difference between people you meet on social media and people you meet offline.

They are all the same, but I prefer meeting you offline and not from social media.

I'm actually scared of opposite genders that are social media freaks, they are too exposed to nonesense.
yes, true especially online dating.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hedonini:
Wahala for man wey no get money.

I swear money good o. Btw, i remember the babe this guy wan marry. Jowizazaa took his babe, her sister, the babe in the picture and other girls for his birthday party in bahamas last year. They were all on bikini. shocked shocked shocked shocked Chai. Money eh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for this guy, the guy na baby daddy to shey na two abi three kids. Rich as fvck! (illegal money tinz i guess lipsrsealed). Omo if you go him instagram page you go no say this life no balance. He took this babe to 22 countries! shocked shocked angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
LesbianBoy:

I swear money good o. Btw, i remember the babe this guy wan marry. Jowizazaa took his babe, her sister, the babe in the picture and other girls for his birthday party in bahamas last year. They were all on bikini. shocked shocked shocked shocked Chai. Money eh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for this guy, the guy na baby daddy to shey na two abi three kids. Rich as fvck! (illegal money tinz i guess lipsrsealed). Omo if you go him instagram page you go no say this life no balance. He took this babe to 22 countries! shocked shocked angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Doings. There are levels to this shit. Financial instrument men. The world is theirs.

But sha no girl deserve to carry go 22 countries. Not even 12. Not even 3 countries. Unless say na wife.
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by tfash96(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
saintruky:

E clear... I just like d guy man lol
grin grin Na mad man na lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:52am On Dec 11, 2020
IamD18:

Very true..
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by shoprite: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
That last pix though . . .no wonder my guy no delay the marriage grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
onyechez:

She's average, make up every where. Why do Nigerian women center attention on money, it won't help you all, the world is changing . A 42 year old American woman who is rich flew all the way from the USA just to marry a Northerner from Nigeria with nothing but can such happen in Nigeria, yell no.

Why do Nigerian men go for the most beautiful girl they can use their money to get?
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
toren:

Why do Nigerian men go for the most beautiful girl they can use their money to get?
It is you women that are after the money that's why they go after the most beautiful.
Will you go for a dress that's not beautiful if you have the money?
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2021
ugh
Re: Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) by xtianchris(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice....

Slowormii Dammn Nigger Something must kill a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Obinna Chukwuma Weds Nkiru Emenike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.