Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. (38543 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

You are the one foaming at the mouth but yet I am the one being accused of having negative energy? LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy See self deception on all fours.

Oshey, awon arm chair advisers. Internet Dr Phil. Na una type dey lead people astray

Thank you

You've been commenting for years, when you do, it's fine. When others do same, it's leading people astray.

In summary, I've only asked her to chill and give it time. As to why you chose hating on me rather fix your marriage and husband remains evident. Envy. When the spotlight isn't on people and on others, envy consume them. Out of 20,000 views, you're the only one who's attacking me over same comments many say was brilliant.

When you have your daughter around her age, tell your daughter to not have relationships and to die working. Fullish pig

Do well to keep off my mentions cow

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Joeblaze26(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Chii59:
Babe. Let him make the first trip. It may look like "what's the difference?" Men commit to what they find important to them. It's not just about money.
I fell in love with a nairaland guy and travelled almost the whole day by road to see him. Guess what, while I was still in his town, he told me he wanted a break
. I know people are different. But if he loves you, let him come over. Not you.
Maed ooo shocked grin
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by princessConfy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
@redpanthar

. No one else at the office had the skill set to handle the project like I could and there was a deadline.

I wanted to pass until I saw this, wait until you have an accident or lose your Mr Right, then you'll understand that NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE.
You think they're calling you because you're the best or they love you Nooo

it's because you're always available to be used. people go for where there's gain.
Give your self brain before you cry had I known

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by kambili999(f): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Starzo:

I would. Sex chat or no sex chat has nothing to do with respect for me.
enjoy dear
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by All4good: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja.

He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.
Nonsense shocked
Like your friend, I also think you are seeing someone grin
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by kkins25(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
bjprodint:
Aunty pls stop calling him,face ur work,if he is urs,he will get intouch with u when he is calm
Follow this advice and another woman go snacth am clean..

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Maobichek: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
odinson1:

And almost all of them were Women looking for husband's grin grin

After they had spent their prime years hoeing around and rejecting The good men

Dear, fear God oh! This one you said is your opinion and not mine, thank you.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pele
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Kondomatic(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Kondo Kondo! If I were single, I for marry you. Be like you never touch anybody before. cheesy

Anyway, you both made your points. His intentions may or may not be noble. However, his anger is not out of place. I’ll be angry too and it is not about sex, but the plans I have put in place. Probably cleared my calendar for a few days. I’ll only express my anger differently.
I no holy oo but to hold body no be big deal.

It was based on mutual agreement anyways.

She made it clear before coming and I was cool with it.

What people don't seem to understand is that people react differently when they are angry.

Some will shout, some will curse, some will smash whatever is close to them while some will keep a straight face while they're burning inside and then there are few who will just want to leave the place for some time.

This guy here is angry and rightly so.
He kept asking whether she go fit make am and he was assured each time that she go come then boom, she no longer fit come.

E dey pain.

The lady sha never tear eye if not she for no dey too worried.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by LucyB24(f): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kondomatic:
I no holy oo but to hold body no be big deal.

It was based on mutual agreement anyways.

She made it clear before coming and I was cool with it.

What people don't seem to understand is that people react differently when they are angry.

Some will shout, some will curse, some will smash whatever is close to them while some will keep a straight face while they're burning inside and then there are few who will just want to leave the place for some time.

This guy here is angry and rightly so.
He kept asking whether she go fit make am and he was assured each time that she go come then boom, she no longer fit come.

E dey pain.

The lady sha never tear eye if not she for no dey too worried.

Why shouldn't I be too worried?
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Kondomatic(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:

Why shouldn't I be too worried?
Because there's no reason for that.

He's angry, that's understandable but he will come around.

Just give him time and keep trying to stay in touch.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by litaninja(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Its funny how people on here think that a "financially stable guy" in lagos needs to cultivate an entire relationship in abuja for almost a year because "sex". Lmao.
E ma pan ara yin le gan. Bros in lag have up to 5 girls on the timetable waiting for the order to falling. You think he needs to wait for abuja because of knacks? Na federal allocation?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Nktessy(f): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
dannex4adx:

I want to advise you like my little sister, if you like follow, if you no like don't follow! I know what I am saying. The guy doesn't love you, take it or leave it. if he really loved you he will cherish you. He was furious when you changed your plan of not visiting him again because he had planned how HE WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE A MAD DOG. believe me! He doesn't love you. He wants sex from you only. God used the change of plan to reveal to you the kind of person he is to you but your foolishness will not make you to understand it. forget about him or else it will end in premium tears.
That is the utmost truth.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you

You've been commenting for years, when you do, it's fine. When others do same, it's leading people astray.

In summary, I've only asked her to chill and give it time. As to why you chose hating on me rather fix your marriage and husband remains evident.
So "this is a very unrealistic advice" is an 'attack' and 'hate'? It is amazing that you think you are making an iota sense. Heavens will rejoice the day you have sense.

Envy. When the spotlight isn't on people and on others, envy consume them. Out of 20,000 views, you're the only one who's attacking me over same comments many say was brilliant.
Buhahahahahahahaha!! cheesy May God forbid I ever descend so low to the level of 'envying' a Nairaland comment. That you are even hammering on this envy thing shows that your life revolves around this forum and things such as likes are the fulcrum of your pathetic, meaningless existence. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. I can't imagine how empty your life must be.

When you have your daughter around her age, tell your daughter to not have relationships and to die working. Fullish pig

Do well to keep off my mentions cow
You can't even spell 'foolish' properly but you know how to run your stinking mouth faster than your sluggish brain. You better logout and go get a life because you sound bitter and in desperate need of happiness.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

So "this is a very unrealistic advice" is an 'attack' and 'hate'? It is amazing that you think you are making an iota sense. Heavens will rejoice the day you have sense.

Buhahahahahahahaha!! cheesy May God forbid I ever descend so low to the level of 'envying' a Nairaland comment. That you are even hammering on this envy thing shows that your life revolves around this forum and things such as likes are the fulcrum of your pathetic, meaningless existence. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. I can't imagine how empty your life must be.

You can't even spell 'foolish' properly but you know how to run your stinking mouth faster than your sluggish brain. You better logout and go get a life because you sound bitter and in desperate need of happiness.

Let me be. I won't take you serious any second longer.

Keep your bad vibes off me wh0re
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by tunize(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
But shall why would you send a guy your nude pics una sabi love anyhow shall. Any body that needs sex chat if body too sweet you and you feel you can't decline sex chat nor send dime picture. Why do you sound so desperate now? You have apologised abi give him time if he truly loves you as much as you do and as he claims the guy go call you.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

Let me be. I won't take you serious any second longer.

Keep your bad vibes off me wh0re
You are an expert on wh0res, being the son of one.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

You are an expert on wh0res, being the son of one.

I hear.

Enjoy the little attention you've been given, attention-deprived bitch. If your husband wasn't a failed product as a married woman you should be engaged with productive activity at this time. Waste your existence trying to pull me down. I'm enjoying your bitch display, cheap wh0re continue begging for my attention. Your entertaining me. I'm having a bored day and your whoring display is great entertainment for me wh0re

Chalos
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Swinger60(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

7. Pay him surprise visits

8. Be more frequent with video calls

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

10. As a man he should do the visiting first especially at this beginning stage

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

wow, you are a smart person. I learnt one or two things from your post now.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Swinger60:
wow, you are a smart person. I learnt one or two things from your post now.

Thank you o

This is the same statement a bitch lady here called Ishilove on the forum has been attacking me over and over all day
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

I hear.

Enjoy the little attention you've been given, attention-deprived bitch. If your husband wasn't a failed product as a married woman you should be engaged with productive activity at this time. Waste your existence trying to pull me down. I'm enjoying your bitch display, cheap wh0re continue begging for my attention.

Chalos
Lol. Send my regards to your mother who taught me all I know about whoredom. However, she did a piss poor job in raising you, which is why you were severely sodomised as a child. This fuckery you are displaying here are manifestations of the attendant fallout psychosis of the said sodomy and molestation.

I am not trying to pull you down. You can't pull someone who is already wallowing in the gutter, which is why you think you are important enough for me to 'hate'.

So you that are here arguing with me are engaged in productive activity, abi? I was right indeed. Your existence only has meaning on Nairaland. Get a life. You are so pathetic, it is almost tragic
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by jornwhite: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
mathong:
One chance!

You agreed to use your savings money to buy flight ticket

Pay airport taxi??

And deliver yourself to him as "free delivery from AliExpress"

My question to you:

1. Why do you trust him so quickly?? Because you love him? (audio love on his side)

2. How do you know he's every ticks you want in a man?? Because he told all this and that? (Audio hyping)

My advice: Only believe what you see and understand not what you hear!

A man that love you will do everything possible to make you happy not minding money he spent to prepare for you. True love don't count sins over a night! Days he didn't pick calls or reply text means he doesn't care.

If you die, it won't shake him.

You don't have clear idea what he does for a living maybe he's human part dealer, or desperate Yahoo boy that need Benz at all course.

God loves you, that's why He use your boss to save you out of tears or dead, pray, think again, listen to your spirit!!!

If you won't take these pieces of advice from nairalanders coz of blindfolded by love, then do what your spirits wants.

But remember that senator's daughter that followed Facebook lover and traveled from Abuja to Lagos only to get killed and today she's gotten!

I left these thread laughing yesteday today am on still laughing, no wonder we are backward as a nation, see people i dey follow bear youths grin
Aunty the senator daughter scenerio is totally different from OP story, they've met physically @ abuja n even hang out, they know each other job, go read the story again, carry ur fackbook love & horror go meet WAP.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by goodheart02(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
bjprodint:
Aunty pls stop calling him,face ur work,if he is urs,he will get intouch with u when he is calm

Wrong approach to life. This ideology of yours has made many people lose what's theirs, not just relationship or marriage alone. The "I can't kill myself" mentality
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Send my regards to your mother who taught me all I know about whoredom. However, she did a piss poor job in raising you, which is why you were severely sodomised as a child. This fuckery you are displaying here are manifestations of the attendant fallout psychosis of the said sodomy and molestation.

I am not trying to pull you down. You can't pull someone who is already wallowing in the gutter, which is why you think you are important enough for me to 'hate'.

So you that are here arguing with me are engaged in productive activity, abi? I was right indeed. Your existence only has meaning on Nairaland. Get a life. You are so pathetic, it is almost tragic

I'm pathetic Bla Bla bla

I've never commented on the forum besides this. I strictly maintain my presence for business only. How come am I all you're accusing me of.

You're bitter, toxic, covetous, envy, pride full, boastful.

Same comment people say and expressed thankfulness is the one you've been ranting about all day accusing me of all what your psychological delusions is throwing into your mind. It shows you're sick, mentally unbalance, crazy, shallow, petty, envious and have a terrible psyche for a psychological stable human being

I only counselled a person to have an healthy work life balance so she can enjoy her relationship and you've been cursing me all day.

God punish you there you eediot. If Nigeria were a sane society would females just throw themselves at males and begin to attack by all means possible

You're an attention deprived wh0re. Back in the days mothers used to attend to children during this hour. But because you know nothing about mother child transfer to which you should be spending this hour on, you're here saying nonsense. Your peers are attending to their kids now you attention deprived bitch. You can never ever raise kids that would ever be anything useful. You're unfortunate to whomever had anything with you. It's clear you will never last in any marriage fullish prostitute
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Abaman001(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

Good advice.... But what if ur advice on office appearances backfires then leads to her sack? Some employers keep certain employees for certain purposes
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abaman001:

Good advice.... But what if ur advice on office appearances backfires then leads to her sack? Some employers keep certain employees for certain purposes

Since she says she had scarce skillet, she can get a job where she'll have a life while working. It's her best cause it's her present. There will always be more opportunities with Liberal conditions.

It's too strict. I know many ladies in her age gap years back that followed the same path, many never got married or had fruitful relationship. I was only intent on letting her see what her work is doing to her.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by goodheart02(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tookool:
Truth is, he doesn't love you as much as you think, He just had the urge to be with you for the weekend. He would have ignored you more after the visit. , he would be too scared or maybe reserved to ask that from you ...all he wants you to see of him is a responsible guy. I'm a guy ...Take my words

You're very right in all u said except this "No guy who has genuine plans for you and holds you in high esteem will ask for a sex chat or nudes". Nudes aren't for kids or childish adults. A partner who sends u his or her nudes trusts u and u should be mature enough about it. My wife and I sent nudes to each other before we got married and we still do till date, those shits spice up a relationship.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by VULCAN(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is Pure Brilliance but it's probably wasted as most women don't follow advice on strategy and tactics in relationships.

They just want to moan and don't want solutions that involve work.

RedPanthar:

Now for the guy :

6. Force breaks at work

You'll be fine

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by jornwhite: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dagz007:

Babe, without any intent of insulting your intelligence, I'll put it to you that you have made some mistakes that has affected the foundation of the relationship.

3. If he is so insistence for you to come over them he must be able to pay for it, no that he should be bargaining on refund, let him fund your transportation. If he doesn't trust you enough with just transport fee then why should you trust him with your own life being almost a stranger.

4. Permit me to say you were wrong sharing your nude with a guy, lolz sorry the moment you did that he start seeing you as a sex object and nothing better, trust me I am a guy and according to everything you said about him I see myself in him so I may be in the good position to tell you whatsup.

5. A guy that love you won't get that mad with you merely because of the very first disappointment. Look he isn't mad because he didn't get to see you he is mad because he had imagine all sort of sex styles he would perform with you and that you made him miss the chance of being with other woman in your stead. Be wise.

It would help you.

its good to know you're a man buh whats disappointing it is a fact. you see yourself in him, someone you don't even know bro you are just a bollor, talk is cheap
That you make out time to call ur babe every 5min does not mean that must be the yardstick for every guy. not every guy is a talker, some don't know how to express romance ... most gurls here have exes that call them every 5 minute buh later dump there ass.
Op know the guy more than any of us, her write up depict the guy does not feel OP takes him serious enough, asking her to use her money for Ticket is not way out of line. imagine after calling op like 5times n she affirmed she was coming he sends the airticket money then later OP calls to cancel. that would av even been worst, scam
A man that loves is still a human, human reacts to disappointment & pain, that you beg ur babe even when she is the one that wrong you does not mean others that punish there babe love less, we express love differently respect that n stop forcing your personality on people.
Did you really read the story or you skipped the part she mentioned they hang out in abuja .... all those few times/days they spent in abuja what stops him from having that almight sex, i can't recall op saying he made any attempt 4 sex yle they were together .. so what makes lagos the only place for almighty sex, for OP to send her nude that should tell you the feelings is mutual. stop been paranoid for nothing.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Arielle: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
roteblomen:
Telling a woman "I love you" is something men do not easily say, and definitely not via internet. Just as women protect their sexual integrity by not having sex too soon, men protect their emotional integrity by not saying "i love you" too soon either. If he tells you too soon, especially when you haven't met, then chances are, he is overdosing you with word pills that will scatter your brain, afterall, women fall in love by what they hear. If he is handsome, then surely, he would have experienced with lots of women about what works and what does not.

Did he send you nudes just as you sent him yours? I bet the answer is no. He didn't even paid for your ticket, but expected you to pay with your money, so if you decide not to come, the loss is in your pocket. How can you not see his game here? Listen carefully to this part, and it is that men express love by giving resources (money, phone, car etc), and women express love by sexing. If he told you that he loves you and can't even pay your flight before hand, he is lying. I understand you're under emotions and can't think straight, but I'm telling the so called guy is a gamer.

You see how men rapidly comfort a random woman crying in public, and treat women like delicate flowers, so how will he ignore you for days when he knows you're hurt by his indifference? Its not man like. Men have a deep instinct to comfort a woman in distress, and especially not to be the cause of her distress. Your case is easily believable and legitimate because it is clear that you lost your flight money, making the reason for not coming to Lagos believable. You're at loss here. Also, where is the understanding in his own part? If a little issue like postponing your visit can infuriate him this much, what if something even more bigger happen if you eventually be in a committed relationship?

Now bet me on this. He will come back to you. When you assume disinterest and stop contacting him, he would "forgive" you, shower you with a bit of love and try to ignite your feelings before it dies completely, in the hope that this time, you can make it to Lagos, and his plans would be accomplished. I know you won't listen, because its hard to advise a woman in love. But when he comes back, play this game with him.

Tell him to come visit you, and that you'll pay for his flight when he arrives Abuja. Just reverse the game. If he thinks its fair for you to come and the flight fare reimbursed by him, then he should accept it when the table is turned around. If he refuse, then you have to kill whatever love you have for him. He doesn't have your best interest at heart. Visiting someone in a place where you have no home advantage is dangerous. Dont do it. If you refuse to have sex with him for example, then, you'll have to be strong enough to repel him if he forces his way, and also have a place elsewhere to sleep either.

I'm advising you like I would do to a young sister, I only hope that you listen. Take care.
Very well said
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by mathong: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
lookingfly:
I am the guy you're advising her against..... I've read this so i will prepare and watch out for her antics

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.