Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. (38102 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by nattyGENT: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2020
'I am a decent lady & with good upbringing' you LIED! No matter what there is nothing decent about sending nudes to a guy. Your nudes drove the guy wild & he was desperately preparing to have sex with you. By all indications, the relationship will not lead anyway other than sex & betrayal

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by MrHighSea: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
prepare yourself.
don't be scared of losing him.

but, do your best to win your love. a gent will reciprocate in several folds.

you sound like a nice person.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by heniford2: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Angy55:

My dear, please forget about him. He was only in for the sex. Who knows? He might even be married, you wouldn't know. He might have told his wife he has a business meeting somewhere just to plan for the meeting that weekend and the disappointment came in.
I know you hurt so bad but relax you're going to be fine.

My advise, get busy like never before. You will get over him.

Another advise, please don't get involved in a long distance relationship unless you are jobless or you have your own business that you are managing that would allow you travel at any time. Abuja to Lagos is too far, unless you guys were already dating before work separated the both of you.
shut up, you think everyone is after sex
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by muller101(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2020
Shortyy:
LMFAOoooooo you dunno nothing about the man you fell in love with.

Sis, sorry to burst your bubbles but that nigga is either married or in a serious relationship.

Focus on your life you're still too young to let anything with third leg distract you.

Don't give yourself wholely to anybody. That's the mistake we women make all the time.
evening newspaper knocking on your door grin
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Worksunlimited: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened.

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.

1. Give him his space..

2. At times, when people want to walk out of a relationship, let them.

3. Focus on your work

4. God no do 1 man wey check all your boxes... There are many men out there wey fit check all your boxes.

5. Last last, if Im head no correct after some time, do the needful by moving on.

6. Don't stay in a relationship that doesn't want to keep you.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by alexmakaay(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2020
dannex4adx:

I want to advise you like my little sister, if you like follow, if you no like don't follow! I know what I am saying. The guy doesn't love you, take it or leave it. if he really loved you he will cherish you. He was furious when you changed your plan of not visiting him again because he had planned how [/b]HE WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE A MAD DOG[b] believe me! He doesn't love you. He wants sex from you only. God used the change of plan to reveal to you the kind of person he is to you but your foolishness will not make you to understand it. forget about him or else it will end in premium tears.

@bolded,... And who told you she too doesn't want it? Mister reason like an adult.

No man won't feel bad after such scenario. The difference is how long the hurt stays.

@op follow the advice of redpanther. Allow the brother to process the hurt and come to a reasoning state.. he'll surely establish a contact. IF HE REALLY LOVES YOU
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Jerewise332(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2020
dannex4adx:

I want to advise you like my little sister, if you like follow, if you no like don't follow! I know what I am saying. The guy doesn't love you, take it or leave it. if he really loved you he will cherish you. He was furious when you changed your plan of not visiting him again because he had planned how HE WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE A MAD DOG. believe me! He doesn't love you. He wants sex from you only. God used the change of plan to reveal to you the kind of person he is to you but your foolishness will not make you to understand it. forget about him or else it will end in premium tears.

You're absolutely right, how'll she sent nudes pictures to someone she barely don't even know if he loves her.. The guy was ever ready to have sex with her, who knows whether if he even drugged himself waiting for her to come. Now if the guy loves her as she claimed, though he might feel disappointed, I think he shouldn't have ignored her calls or her text messages and probably rescheduled. My advice for her, all these are warning signals... Ignored them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by kepstone: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Samakus:
Oboi, hustle o. See as girl dey kill herself over a 'financially stable' man living in Lekki who might or might not be so into her cheesy

Brother, hustle o. Else, wahala go be like bicycle

Thats the emphasis, Financial Stable, God help us in this country with our ladies. this person is not in love but in lust after what she can benefit from the guy. I keep telling guyz the best time to know if a girl loves u is when u are climbing the ladder ooooo. Never use money to find love its disastrous, very disastrous. May Gpd give us our own wives that will love us beyond money.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by odinson1(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Maobichek post=96953348][/quote]

And almost all of them were Women looking for husband's grin grin

After they had spent their prime years hoeing around and rejecting The good men
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by bibbiana(f): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2020
roteblomen:
Telling a woman "I love you" is something men do not easily say, and definitely not via internet. Just as women protect their sexual integrity by not having sex too soon, men protect their emotional integrity by not saying "i love you" too soon either. If he tells you too soon, especially when you haven't met, then chances are, he is overdosing you with word pills that will scatter your brain, afterall, women fall in love by what they hear. If he is handsome, then surely, he would have experienced with lots of women about what works and what does not.

Did he send you nudes just as you sent him yours? I bet the answer is no. He didn't even paid for your ticket, but expected you to pay with your money, so if you decide not to come, the loss is in your pocket. How can you not see his game here? Listen carefully to this part, and it is that men express love by giving resources (money, phone, car etc), and women express love by sexing. If he told you that he loves you and can't even pay your flight before hand, he is lying. I understand you're under emotions and can't think straight, but I'm telling the so called guy is a gamer.

You see how men rapidly comfort a random woman crying in public, and treat women like delicate flowers, so how will he ignore you for days when he knows you're hurt by his indifference? Its not man like. Men have a deep instinct to comfort a woman in distress, and especially not to be the cause of her distress. Your case is easily believable and legitimate because it is clear that you lost your flight money, making the reason for not coming to Lagos believable. You're at loss here. Also, where is the understanding in his own part? If a little issue like postponing your visit can infuriate him this much, what if something even more bigger happen if you eventually be in a committed relationship?

Now bet me on this. He will come back to you. When you assume disinterest and stop contacting him, he would "forgive" you, shower you with a bit of love and try to ignite your feelings before it dies completely, in the hope that this time, you can make it to Lagos, and his plans would be accomplished. I know you won't listen, because its hard to advise a woman in love. But when he comes back, play this game with him.

Tell him to come visit you, and that you'll pay for his flight when he arrives Abuja. Just reverse the game. If he thinks its fair for you to come and the flight fare reimbursed by him, then he should accept it when the table is turned around. If he refuse, then you have to kill whatever love you have for him. He doesn't have your best interest at heart. Visiting someone in a place where you have no home advantage is dangerous. Dont do it. If you refuse to have sex with him for example, then, you'll have to be strong enough to repel him if he forces his way, and also have a place elsewhere to sleep either.

I'm advising you like I would do to a young sister, I only hope that you listen. Take care.
wow..you must be an analyst. This advice is what she needs most

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Pandora112(f): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Your love for the guy is more than his own for you which is not suppose to be so... Stop calling him for now, just give him time and next time, never you send your nude pics to a guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Jerewise332(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
heniford2:
shut up, you think everyone is after sex

My friend, that fellow is giving a good advice. Leave it or take it. Period!!!
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by TeeFriz: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2020
jornwhite:

Are we been realistic here, if its that easy to figure the guy wanted sex what about the games women play or you want to pretend you're oblivious of that.
Who likes disappointment, what if he feels the gurl is not taking him serious enough, not every man would understand a woman that puts her career above everything ... because he is moody he does not love her, he should have hired saxophonist to show he cares
From the story, a guy that can afford 20k air ticket is certainly a big boy that can surely get hot babe if he is sex starved, wise men cherish what they know they have/own not what they aint sure of.
how is it wrong to be sexual attracted to a gurl you geniunely love. is she suppose to be a decoration or a thing in his house.

Thank you.
So much negativity on this thread. Funny how they could figure out the intention of the guy by what they read which isn't the full details of the love story between them.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by FryMosquito: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Op.. According to one Ibo family i lived in the same compound with, they always advised their daughters that males are meant to find female, not you finding male according to tradition. When you're suppose to find him go anywhere should be after engagement through introduction by both families. It might be your God doing this for you as disappointment, God works in mysterious ways and he trying to save you here. Look for a genuine woman of God and table this your wahala, you see what she will tell ya. Me I sense that guy love to you is not genuine. Chop and clean mouth niggars.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by boyjo: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Karleb:
Imagine how you'd feel if he was the one that canceled the plan at such a time.

He has every right to be angry and not pick your call. With time, you guys shall be alright.

I would feel so disappointed, not this mad over reaction to the point of not talking to the person again nor not picking calls.
We are talking about work here o, not cheating.

Abeg think am well.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Pandora112(f): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2020
roteblomen:
Telling a woman "I love you" is something men do not easily say, and definitely not via internet. Just as women protect their sexual integrity by not having sex too soon, men protect their emotional integrity by not saying "i love you" too soon either. If he tells you too soon, especially when you haven't met, then chances are, he is overdosing you with word pills that will scatter your brain, afterall, women fall in love by what they hear. If he is handsome, then surely, he would have experienced with lots of women about what works and what does not.

Did he send you nudes just as you sent him yours? I bet the answer is no. He didn't even paid for your ticket, but expected you to pay with your money, so if you decide not to come, the loss is in your pocket. How can you not see his game here? Listen carefully to this part, and it is that men express love by giving resources (money, phone, car etc), and women express love by sexing. If he told you that he loves you and can't even pay your flight before hand, he is lying. I understand you're under emotions and can't think straight, but I'm telling the so called guy is a gamer.

You see how men rapidly comfort a random woman crying in public, and treat women like delicate flowers, so how will he ignore you for days when he knows you're hurt by his indifference? Its not man like. Men have a deep instinct to comfort a woman in distress, and especially not to be the cause of her distress. Your case is easily believable and legitimate because it is clear that you lost your flight money, making the reason for not coming to Lagos believable. You're at loss here. Also, where is the understanding in his own part? If a little issue like postponing your visit can infuriate him this much, what if something even more bigger happen if you eventually be in a committed relationship?

Now bet me on this. He will come back to you. When you assume disinterest and stop contacting him, he would "forgive" you, shower you with a bit of love and try to ignite your feelings before it dies completely, in the hope that this time, you can make it to Lagos, and his plans would be accomplished. I know you won't listen, because its hard to advise a woman in love. But when he comes back, play this game with him.

Tell him to come visit you, and that you'll pay for his flight when he arrives Abuja. Just reverse the game. If he thinks its fair for you to come and the flight fare reimbursed by him, then he should accept it when the table is turned around. If he refuse, then you have to kill whatever love you have for him. He doesn't have your best interest at heart. Visiting someone in a place where you have no home advantage is dangerous. Dont do it. If you refuse to have sex with him for example, then, you'll have to be strong enough to repel him if he forces his way, and also have a place elsewhere to sleep either.

I'm advising you like I would do to a young sister, I only hope that you listen. Take care.
you are so right and I love your advice

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Karleb(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2020
boyjo:

I would feel so disappointed, not this mad over reaction to the point of not talking to the person again nor not picking calls.
We are talking about work here o, not cheating.

Abeg think am well.

We all react differently.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2020
TeeFriz:

Thank you.
So much negativity on this thread. Funny how they could figure out the intention of the guy by what they read which isn't the full details of the love story between them.

That's the problem with the world. Too much toxicity. My fear from people like the OP who come to social media space of which I reiterate most times is be careful. When you come into public space not all counsels comes from a place of " healthy psyche ", many people aren't whole and by extension their counsels are purely negative and when these counsels are received without filtering by a discerning audience, it creates problem that weren't meant to occur in the first place.

How the thread manages to have 95% negative information is a direct indicator that the society isn't whole atall.

I hope and pray the OP is discerning enough to not take in too many of the negative information on the thread

Cc: LucyB24
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by DareIt: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Be careful how you thread young lady. I don't really see what was out of this world that you did for him to react like that. You go called for work. Work! He should understand. If he couldn't accommodate an issue like this, worse situations might arise in the future. Don't forget,
you are thinking of a life partner here. Not a fling or casual date. This appears to be either short-tempered or even married. Either way, I don't feel positive about the picture of him that you painted from the other things you said about ghosting you some times.
LucyB24:
@redpanthar

I can't pay him surprise visits because I don't know exactly where he stays. I've never visited him before. He lives in Lagos and I live in Abuja. All I know is that he stays somewhere in Lekki.

He isn't responding to any of my calls and texts.

I tried telling my boss that I had an engagement on Saturday but he refused because I had already taken two days off a week before due to ill health, and the project required my specialty. No one else at the office had the skill set to handle the project like I could and there was a deadline.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by yorke1: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2020
OP,

God saved you via changed of plan through your work but still you haven't realise this yet.

How would you be dating someone and you don't have his address as to where he stays. Some ladies are not using their brain.

I think that guy is hiding something from you. Thank God and start demanding to know him before you give him your coochie.

I know you still won't take this advise.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by adanny01(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
@redpanthar

I can't pay him surprise visits because I don't know exactly where he stays. I've never visited him before. He lives in Lagos and I live in Abuja. All I know is that he stays somewhere in Lekki.

He isn't responding to any of my calls and texts.

I tried telling my boss that I had an engagement on Saturday but he refused because I had already taken two days off a week before due to ill health, and the project required my specialty. No one else at the office had the skill set to handle the project like I could and there was a deadline.

Take a flight to Lagos, when you land, call him and tell him you are in the airport and need directions.

Let the flight be an early one so that if things go south you can take a return flight. Remember, don't count on getting a refund, count it your contribution.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Dagz007(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

As much as I love this, I got disappointed that you didn't condemn her for sharing her nude.
The moment you start sharing a nude with any guy all you are making him to think of about you that moment and later is mainly sex and nothing more.
He isn't seeing you as a lady who love him and want to try out something serious but the next clean pussy to bleep.

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

7. Pay him surprise visits

8. Be more frequent with video calls

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

10. As a man he should do the visiting first especially at this beginning stage

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by boyjo: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Spy360:
@LucyB4

The way he was angry is very suspicious. If that guy is a killer....
Just thank God.
Exactly what I said to myself o but I just thought not to be too hard on her.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by tonero230(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
He is financially stable... Lol...Who does not like better thing.Give him time and still call him back.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by MrJavaS: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
I would have adviced you but I'm assuming that the guy is also reading this thread
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
MrJavaS:
I would have adviced you but I'm assuming that the guy is also reading this thread

That's the same fear I have. That the guy would see this thread and it is what would create problems between them
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by abpotato: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened.

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.

Sis better be careful with your life because he told you he stays in lekki doesn't mean ooo, you girls of this day's easily enters snake � hole.
Don't fall for he's doing well even people who kills are looking ok you are still young focus on your self.
Be prayerful even if he calls back becareful because you don't know what he as in mind for you, for your nude thank God your face was off camera becareful
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Jerewise332(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
. How people handle disappointments shows their real intentions. Trust me!!!

You're right here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Man's Joystick Crushed With Hammer For Sleeping With Married Woman In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.