Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. (38031 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by omotomki: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Marriage is more than look ,feelings . Alot of things need to be checked before going into any relationship, things like attitude matters. If he is handsome and has very bad attitude or hot tempered, then it's not worth it. Sometimes , you need to get to know the family, is there a particular trait or illness in the family. Most young people just fall in love based on feelings , they don't have time to do thorough research on the person . If he loves you and you disappoint him once by not coming to visit him as you said and this makes him stop picking ur call , he has failed the first test of love

LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened.

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Starzo: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
kambili999:
My dear, love with your head. Not your heart. If he is understanding enough, he shouldn't be holding grudges for so long especially since it wasn't entirely your fault and I assume you apologised

Remove your shoes, dust them together and run dear.

A better person who will love and respect you will come

What guy will engage u in a sex chat if he respects you in the first place

Oh please
I would. Sex chat or no sex chat has nothing to do with respect for me.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

7. Pay him surprise visits

8. Be more frequent with video calls

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

10. As a man he should do the visiting first especially at this beginning stage

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

Heh. This must be the most unrealistic 'advice' on the thread
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2020
litaninja:
This guy.....you this guy.....lol. This guy, na guyman.

The boss is doing it deliberately so she doesn't have a relationship she thinks it's about skillet, I only opened her eyes nothing more
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Heh. This must be the most unrealistic 'advice' on the thread

Okay Madam. I spotted your subtle and discreet ENVY though

Shiooor
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by MrJavaS: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

That's the same fear I have. That the guy would see this thread and it is what would create problems between them

Doesn't matter, just try and have peace of mind. He ain't the only man in the world
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by donogaga(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2020
dannex4adx:

I want to advise you like my little sister, if you like follow, if you no like don't follow! I know what I am saying. The guy doesn't love you, take it or leave it. if he really loved you he will cherish you. He was furious when you changed your plan of not visiting him again because he had planned how HE WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE A MAD DOG. believe me! He doesn't love you. He wants sex from you only. God used the change of plan to reveal to you the kind of person he is to you but your foolishness will not make you to understand it. forget about him or else it will end in premium tears.

She is actually confusing LUST with LOVE.

They are absolutely two different things.

The writing is already on the wall, she should be able to read it at this present time.

She was unable to make the trip, she is quite fortunate.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2020
MrJavaS:

Doesn't matter, just try and have peace of mind. He ain't the only man in the world

I ain't him bro
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by midehill(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened.

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.

Babe you are my type of girl... I live in abuja... All the qualities you need are right here

Quote me if you are interested... I am single though
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by addexx: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

7. Pay him surprise visits

8. Be more frequent with video calls

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

10. As a man he should do the visiting first especially at this beginning stage

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

You sir are an emeritus of crafting
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by jaydeevaa(f): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2020
he just want to get in between ur legs...it's not hard to see...
focus on work...don't call him again

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2020
dannex4adx:

I want to advise you like my little sister, if you like follow, if you no like don't follow! I know what I am saying. The guy doesn't love you, take it or leave it. if he really loved you he will cherish you. He was furious when you changed your plan of not visiting him again because he had planned how HE WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE A MAD DOG. believe me! He doesn't love you. He wants sex from you only. God used the change of plan to reveal to you the kind of person he is to you but your foolishness will not make you to understand it. forget about him or else it will end in premium tears.
LucyB24, this advice, take heed to it. This is everything.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

Okay Madam. I spotted your subtle and discreet ENVY though

Shiooor
You need to get prescription glasses as a matter of urgency.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2020
addexx:

You sir are an emeritus of crafting

Yes, but I left more important points out

1. She's living her place of. Comfort

2. She's going to his place of comfort

3. She sends her nuts, he's holding on to something

4. She has nothing to hold on to beyond feeling

5. She practically had SEX whether it's called sex chat with a total stranger

6. The relationship is floating in the air and isn't grounded

7. A man considering a woman for marriage shouldn't be placing strong emphasis on nudes, which means the two of them yes may have love between them have a mixture of love and lust at the same time

8. She needs to focus more on the psyche, behavior, how he processes anger, dissapointment

9. The relationship is on a fast lane

10. They both need to plan otherwise distance and separation would rock the boat

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Ishilove:

You need to get prescription glasses as a matter of urgency.

As expected. Get your negative hateful energy off my mentions. I see way beyond words.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Babe. Let him make the first trip. It may look like "what's the difference?" Men commit to what they find important to them. It's not just about money.
I fell in love with a nairaland guy and travelled almost the whole day by road to see him. Guess what, while I was still in his town, he told me he wanted a break. I know people are different. But if he loves you, let him come over. Not you.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by frozen70(f): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Maobichek:

I will not advice anyone to go into long distance relationship, it hardly work out oh.

Yes it hardly workout especially where it has not been recognized as marriage

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by waleadeagb(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hey my dear, I am a guy and must tell you the bitter truth I would tell my sister if she's in your condition.

Never send a nude to any guy that claimed to love you.

A guy that loves you deeply will never encourage you to do such no matter the feelings.

Personally, girls have sent nudes to me severally but funnily the girls initiated it to prove that they love me so much but sincerely I see them all as cheap and opportunistic girls. I deleted as soon as it hits my phone.

Have you ever thought why you girls are always willing to volunteer or agreed to send your nudes while guys hardly do such.

Never love a guy so much to make him discover you love him more in a relationship. Make a guy feel he needs to rediscover you, prove to you always, try to satisfy you all the time....in summary, make us feel you, miss you and long to make you a queen always....don't play cheap or easy. We guys value the labour of our sweat more than an easy job.

No circumstances should ever over ride your intelligence as in going to visit a person you hardly know very well to his family or very close friends. Get your friend's address and give it to a close friend or relative with the phone number before embarking on any visitation in or outside your area of residence.

Pick your hotel of lodging yourself and if possible arrange your pickup from the airport if he's not coming to pick you up.

Call your friend or relative immediately you get to the airport, hotels etc....send pictures and videos as often as possible. Snap your host without him knowing and send to your people...record discussion cos might safe you when you least expected....

You are been instructed to do all these cos I assumed that's the least girls do but do it In a bad way when with guys... Do you it not to download on IG or FB but to your friend or relative so that they can key a tab on you always.

Inform your friend or relative when relocating from the hotel or going to another state which anyway, an intelligent lady shouldn't concur to from a random guy you just met and doesn't know him deeply.

I really wish I could enlighten you more, just be yourself and don't loose sleep over a guy that supposed to know the nature of your job. Keep your job and work diligently as I perceived you are doing. A real guy that sees you so dedicated to your job, beautiful, intelligent and very moral as you made me to understand WL have a dozens of good and eligible equivalent guys to your beck and call.

Lastly, I dedicate this lyrics to you and all the beautiful hardworking ladies in Nairaland and Nigeria in general....

You gotta get up
You gotta get up and make a move
'Cause the world won't ever see you 'til you do
No, they don't really care what you're going through
So, you gotta show 'em, baby
You gotta show 'em the real you
You gotta give 'em what you've got
No, don't let them see what you're not
'Cause you are strong
You are wise
You are worth beyond a thousand reasons why
And you can't be perfect, baby
'Cause nobody's perfect, darling
But no, no, no, no, there's nobody in the world
Like you
What do you do when you can't let go?
What do you say
When you just don't know how you feel?
And you know nobody knows how you feel
'Cause everybody's got their own damn problems
So everybody's tryna find their way
And day-by-day is a struggle
In this world, you know you have to hustle…

Love you all....

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Angy55(f): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
heniford2:
shut up, you think everyone is after sex

You are suffering from bipolar disorder.

Have a nice day.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by 001spice: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
The truth is if you had travel down to lag to meet him. He will only Bleep u n 4get bout u. I dnt tink he love`s u
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Alvin2023(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
You the only one that have brain to handle some special task at the office yet u lack sense not to send a guy ur nude. I pity u, u go soon come here come cry when him blackmail u.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Captaincee(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
You all are confusing me wahalai..... If the guy was a caller, you all would say he is a lovesick puppy, not man enough.... Now he ain't calling regularly, he is a 'player, he wants only sex etc'

Ffs how do you all want men to behave?

001spice
waleadeagb
Chii59
LucyB24
RedPanthar
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Captaincee:
You all are confusing me wahalai..... If the guy was a caller, you all would say he is a lovesick puppy, not man enough.... Now he ain't calling regularly, he is a 'player, he wants only sex etc'

Ffs how do you all want men to behave?

001spice
waleadeagb
Chii59
LucyB24
RedPanthar

I didn't pin the blue on the man. I told her to find a balance with work so she can develop her relationship. I also made it clear the man should get angry and has the right to and he would return

I also believe a man considering a lady for marriage should not ask for her nudes. Guess what I won't even save my wife's nude on my phone. Never

I also said if he gets back she needs to know where he stays and whom he's associated with. Have I done wrong in any of these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
What part of 'never send nudes to people' don't people understand, it can be found by any nosy person, it can be shared, it can be uploaded online, it can be used anyhow!
Also, why are you so in love with someone who hasn't in the least shown you love? Why are you stuck? Omg! I can't deal. Please don't call him any more and move on and he has to clearly understand you didn't do it on purpose.
Find something to do about your job.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Tohsynetita1: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:

This is among what I posted yesterday, it's good to guess, predict, assume, BUT VERY BAD TO CONCLUDE. He Should not have concluded now. I think he doesn't trust you. That's my view
I said ''I think'',so please understand me.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by johnad3(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
It's normal for him to react that way. If you re the one, how would you feel? It would be very easy for you to conclude that hes playing games with you. Don't conclude anything yet it's normal for him to do so. Give him some days off without you calling or texting and without you having grudges it's good for someone to express his frustration to us as a human being while we remain in silent. He truly loves you. Make sure you call him after 2days his anger would ve die down by then, happy relationship
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by biggy26: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
@redpanthar

I can't pay him surprise visits because I don't know exactly where he stays. I've never visited him before. He lives in Lagos and I live in Abuja. All I know is that he stays somewhere in Lekki.

He isn't responding to any of my calls and texts.

I tried telling my boss that I had an engagement on Saturday but he refused because I had already taken two days off a week before due to ill health, and the project required my specialty. No one else at the office had the skill set to handle the project like I could and there was a deadline.
Have you ever discussed you kinda work with him? If yes, then he shouldn't behave this way.
Above all, take this behaviour as a red flag, in case he comes back in the future. But know what, you have done your best, leave it, don't force it.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by survivor10(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Chii59:
Babe. Let him make the first trip. It may look like "what's the difference?" Men commit to what they find important to them. It's not just about money.
I fell in love with a nairaland guy and travelled almost the whole day by road to see him. Guess what, while I was still in his town, he told me he wanted a break. I know people are different. But if he loves you, let him come over. Not you.

"he told me he wanted a break ", as you are still on the road.

Opeeeeoooooo����
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by johnad3(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
It seems you don't read the passage very well, he said he has prepared for her coming, is it not normal for him to reacted that way? He truly love her. Have you ever seen a love without disagreement? Dont jump into conclusion yet

Tohsynetita1:

This is among what I posted yesterday, it's good to guess, predict, assume, BUT VERY BAD TO CONCLUDE. He Should not have concluded now. I think he doesn't trust you. That's my view
I said ''I think'',so please understand me.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by chubbypearl(f): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Babe,next time when a man who isn't your HUSBAND tells you to send nudes and you decide to oblige him(for whatever reason)pls and pls,use the internet and take your pick.NEVER EVER SEND YOUR NUDES!
LucyB24:

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by johnad3(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Its not normal for guys to go to ladies home first in this scenario. They ve already seen at Abuja and its for her turn to go see him also so whats bad in there? Read between the lines and with your feelings also for better understanding

Chii59:
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

As expected. Get your negative hateful energy off my mentions. I see way beyond words.
You are the one foaming at the mouth but yet I am the one being accused of having negative energy? LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy See self deception on all fours.

Oshey, awon arm chair advisers. Internet Dr Phil. Na una type dey lead people astray

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.