Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. (38098 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / I Lost Him! What Do I DO Now Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by joliecouer: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Canceling an appointment is something that happen at times. The girl am dating now canceled our appointment 3 times in a row with before coming . i was also angry but later forgave her because i do love and cherish her. If he truly love you , he will come around.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by mathong: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2020
One chance!

You agreed to use your savings money to buy flight ticket

Pay airport taxi??

And deliver yourself to him as "free delivery from AliExpress"

My question to you:

1. Why do you trust him so quickly?? Because you love him? (audio love on his side)

2. How do you know he's every ticks you want in a man?? Because he told all this and that? (Audio hyping)

My advice: Only believe what you see and understand not what you hear!

A man that love you will do everything possible to make you happy not minding money he spent to prepare for you. True love don't count sins over a night! Days he didn't pick calls or reply text means he doesn't care.

If you die, it won't shake him.

You don't have clear idea what he does for a living maybe he's human part dealer, or desperate Yahoo boy that need Benz at all course.

God loves you, that's why He use your boss to save you out of tears or dead, pray, think again, listen to your spirit!!!

If you won't take these pieces of advice from nairalanders coz of blindfolded by love, then do what your spirits wants.

But remember that senator's daughter that followed Facebook lover and traveled from Abuja to Lagos only to get killed and today she's forgotten!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by babadee1(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened.

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.

He has no patience and he seems to have very little actual consideration for you as well. My guess is that the guy is not actually very serious about you. If he's not willing to be understanding and to give things another chance then please let him go and forget about him.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by boyjo: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
zed7:
Another hired writer.
My broda. The thing be like bot for my eye sef
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by tightpussy156: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2020
From ur write up @op you are a SLUT who claim to love a guy when he his finacially stable, dissapear in to tin hell when there is no money. You are carried away by his money not love. If he hasnt as money you for no send your nude pics to him it simple as ABC money speak bullshit work. Who quote me for saying truth should hug transformer.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Rossycee(f): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2020
mrblessed:
It worries me that you are the one who intends to embark on a journey of tens of hundreds of kilometres to meet someone you barely know. Let the guy take the risk if he values and the friendship. You appear like someone in need of love and attention and therefore vulnerable to be manipulated. Believe me, agreeing to visit him in Lagos was a poor decision, since you don't know him very well. Let him come to Abuja first, then you can reciprocate the visit after you have taken a good account of who is.

The unplanned event/work that scuttled your visit, in my view, is a warning signal to you. It is just that you feel you have to win this guy, no matter the cost -- despite some of the red flags you noticed and which you dismissed with a wave of hand. In this way, you have successfully made him the prize, and yourself, the chaser. Remember that you are supposed to be the prize, and not the other way round.
@op..take this advice..
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by lookingfly: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

7. Pay him surprise visits

8. Be more frequent with video calls

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

10. As a man he should do the visiting first especially at this beginning stage

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

I am the guy you're advising her against..... I've read this so i will prepare and watch out for her antics
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by boyjo: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Karleb:

We all react differently.

I knew you were going to say exactly this.
I be wan even include am, but I just tell myself say, leave am make e talk am.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by RedPanthar: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
lookingfly:
I am the guy you're advising her against..... I've read this so i will prepare and watch out for her antics

How did I advice her against you?

Tell me I want to know. Let's talk it out here
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Dagz007(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:
I'm a 24 year old lady living and working in Abuja. My job is very time demanding. I'm usually very busy on weekdays, and sometimes on weekends I can get called to work if something important comes up.

There is a guy I've known for months now. We met in Abuja at an event and we've been friends since. He lives in lagos but visits Abuja occasionally. He's also a very busy guy and he hardly has time on his hands. We have spent sometime together talking and getting to know each other but we haven't been on an official date. Most of our interaction has been over phone calls and WhatsApp text messages due to the distance barrier.

I fell in love with him during the course of our friendship. He is everything I want in a man. He's financially stable, very good looking and smart. The few times I've spent talking to him have been a pleasure, both for my eyes and for my mind. I never thought I could ever meet someone who checks all those boxes perfectly.

Men like him usually get a lot of female attention and I've tried to tread carefully. I didnt want him to see me as cheap but I also don't want him to think I am not interested in him. The day he told me he loved me was very memorable for me because I felt the same way. Few days later I told him I loved him too. Due to the distance barrier we could only talk on phone. I'm a very decent lady with good upbringing but because of what I felt for him, I did things I thought I'd never do. One night we had a sex chat that ended in me sending nudes to him. I've never done this before. This made me feel vulnerable and cheap because even though he said he loved me, I never believed him because he didn't really act like someone who was in love with me. He wasn't the type to call everyday and there were periods where he would dissapear for days and ignore my calls and texts and then return like nothing happened.

Last week we planned a special meeting. I was to travel to Lagos to see him at his place on Saturday morning. He had planned to refund me the money I'd use for my airline ticket and even hire a taxi that would bring me straight to his place from the airport. The way he sounded I knew he took it as a big deal. I agreed to come see him in lagos. On Friday morning he called and I assured him I was going to come. He called me again in the afternoon and I assured him I was going to come.

Towards the end of work on Friday my boss informed me that I had to be at work on Saturday to complete a very important project. Immediately I got the information I sent him a text. I was too tired when I left for home and I planned on calling him later that evening. I was so tired that I took a quick nap and woke up to missed calls from him. I called him back and asked if he got my message and he said he didn't. I informed him of the change in plans and he got very furious. He accused me of being indecisive and playing games. He said he had cancelled lots of meetings and spent money preparing for my visit and was disappointed that I didn't take him as seriously as he took me. He ended the call in annoyance and I've not heard from him since. He isn't picking my calls or replying my texts. I've sent him voice messages on WhatsApp apologizing and explaining myself but he hasn't replied..

I really love this guy and I don't want to lose him. He probably thinks I'm lying to him or that I have someone else I'm seeing but that's not the case.

Babe, without any intent of insulting your intelligence, I'll put it to you that you have made some mistakes that has affected the foundation of the relationship.

1. It's not bad to like him more but it's bad to overlook where he is not being a man that want you.
No matter how busy I am I'll always have the time to call my GF no matter what, even if it takes going to the rest room to spend some 5 minutes over the phone with the woman I love. He failed this and you overlook it.

2. You shouldn't jump to pay the first visit even though it doesn't really matter, but I'll tell you that most guys that makes ladies do the first visit are those that has enough babe at hand and believe if you don't come it won't mean a thing. He is cute with good job in Lagos lolz he never chop them finish for lagos.

3. If he is so insistence for you to come over them he must be able to pay for it, no that he should be bargaining on refund, let him fund your transportation. If he doesn't trust you enough with just transport fee then why should you trust him with your own life being almost a stranger.

4. Permit me to say you were wrong sharing your nude with a guy, lolz sorry the moment you did that he start seeing you as a sex object and nothing better, trust me I am a guy and according to everything you said about him I see myself in him so I may be in the good position to tell you whatsup.

5. A guy that love you won't get that mad with you merely because of the very first disappointment. Look he isn't mad because he didn't get to see you he is mad because he had imagine all sort of sex styles he would perform with you and that you made him miss the chance of being with other woman in your stead. Be wise.

Now this is what you should do.
Stop calling him, I mean don't ever call him again, of course if he cares and love you he would do the calling, then he would want you to plan for the coming again, let him know that you prefer him coming, let him spend the money, let him show that he means business, let me sacrifice, put some value on yourself and don't be cheap, don't ever I mean EVER send her your nude and desist from sex discussion. That's not love.

Trust me he won't be able to stand it, he would likely walk away and then you know your value in him mind.

Get a book called THINK LIKE A MAN ACT LIKE A WOMAN

It would help you.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by lookingfly: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2020
baralatie:
ehn!
you sent nude pictures!

you have entered one chance!

run o!

we are still battling with a young Lady working in oil and gas and sent her nudes to an alleged boyfriend/lover/marriage in arms/419 scammer .who ended up milking the lady of #500000 to stop him from sending her nudes to the whole church in deeper.......!
it was police/army and co that it took to grab the guy
don't send your nudes but if emotions forces you to send, send it without your face.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by ehinmowo: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:

Hmmmmm. Relationship is sacrifice. If the sacrifice is getting one-sided, then problems would ensue.

I hope things work out between you too. And learn to have mature heart to heart discussion with your boss sometimes. This will even make your boss to see you in a different light.

You wouldn't work there forever. And when the work goes, it is yourself and connections that you have made you would have left.

Let him know that you love him. And you will never take him for granted. Then allow time to work on it. I perceive that this is further compounded by the fact that you guys don't see often. And we have seen stories of both male and female who are "busy" only to be busying in another's bed. His anger might not be only the cancellation. But unspoken idea that he would be the biggest fool if it's out that there is another angle to the story.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by milky3(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2020
in my opinion u are too available for your boss to have time for yourself. balance is d key. as for the guy, if he truly loves you he would get back to you

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Justkatty(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Let me use my self as a case study
I'm in a long distance relationship presently and heaven knows most times, I get to feel bored in the whole thing..... we talk to ourselves everyday but most times through messages because our kind of job don't really permit us to call except on weekends
Ok, so through out last week I noticed he wasn't really calling as usual, because we told ourselves one person must call in the morning before leaving for work and the other person after the close of work in the evening, and that has been working so fine, and I brought the idea.
So when it was last week, I was doing most of the calling and I wasn't happy sincerely, so I had to send him a message that wasn't too nice because it was getting just annoying but unfortunately he didn't reply
To cut the whole story short, i never knew he has been on hospital bed for days, but anger didn't let me call him
It was when he had to do a video call with me on the hospital bed that was when I knew I didn't try perhaps I taught he was ignoring not knowing he was dying
Please pick your phone again and still try calling or texting him
I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Elxandre(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2020
mrblessed:
It worries me that you are the one who intends to embark on a journey of tens of hundreds of kilometres to meet someone you barely know. Let the guy take the risk if he values and the friendship. You appear like someone in need of love and attention and therefore vulnerable to be manipulated. Believe me, agreeing to visit him in Lagos was a poor decision, since you don't know him very well. Let him come to Abuja first, then you can reciprocate the visit after you have taken a good account of who is.

The unplanned event/work that scuttled your visit, in my view, is a warning signal to you. It is just that you feel you have to win this guy, no matter the cost -- despite some of the red flags you noticed and which you dismissed with a wave of hand. In this way, you have successfully made him the prize, and yourself, the chaser. Remember that you are supposed to be the prize, and not the other way round.
Sorry bro, no matter what you say, Rich guys are the prize in a relationship.
Facts.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Samakus(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
na wah oh and e sure me say one broke guy dey disturb and simp around for the girl and she nor go dey send am.
Why she wan kill herself for this matter be say the guy is financially stable according to her and she want rich husband to grab for this buhari economy cos them scarce.
the financially stable guy sef fit be scammer

Aswear down
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by SEGLIZ: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2020
LucyB24:

forget about him in totality.
he isn't the type of man you want you are only being 'foolish' like Ashanti, you better get unfoolish like Ashanti did later on.
the relationship hasn't started he is this aggressive what if you deep into and slight mistake that battering would set in. even if he comes begging don't you open the doors of your heart that guy is but a demon.
how are we so sure he had a good plan in the first place if you made it down to Lagos? failure to make was a blessing in disguise, thank for job nature for saving you from a monster trap.
if truly he loves you nothing he spent is worth you or the love he professed he had towards you. here we are he cares more about his resources than you well being and happiness.
time to take long walk and never to return again, this a demon you've been saved from, delete every of his data that can lure you and forget for good. make look like a soured milk meant for the trash can of history. he become history in your for your own good.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Tejuri(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2020
dannex4adx:

I want to advise you like my little sister, if you like follow, if you no like don't follow! I know what I am saying. The guy doesn't love you, take it or leave it. if he really loved you he will cherish you. He was furious when you changed your plan of not visiting him again because he had planned how HE WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE A MAD DOG. believe me! He doesn't love you. He wants sex from you only. God used the change of plan to reveal to you the kind of person he is to you but your foolishness will not make you to understand it. forget about him or else it will end in premium tears.
Why you dey tell am na grin cheesy Even the blind can see our brother just wants to smash.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by LoveJesus87(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2020
odinson1:

Shiloh 2030 is calling your name grin grin
lmao I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by lucky4west: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2020
hmmmm for a young decent girl of 24 it is not advisable to indulge in nudes, sext chat etc.....more so with a "stranger" because you have never been to his house, u dont know his relatives, siblings etc.....u could be dating a ghost for all you know....focus on your career and look for people around you to date, somebody u can see,feel and relate with easily....above all give your life to Jesus Christ and stop allowing ur fleshly desires to dictate ur actions....obviously you have not ask God if he is your choice for a hubby/partner u are just following emotions and physical attraction

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by BinaryTrading: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
The work end is where the first fixing should begin. Do this, and you will come back to testify :

1. Buy a ring and place it on your engagement finger. Make sure you only wear it where your boss would see it and watch your boss's reaction. You've been too germane and bland that you don't see your work callous during the weekend are specifically designed so you don't cultivate a relationship. I swear my hat on it you'll come back and say I said. So. Wear a ring and ensure your boss sees you flaunting it more than a few times.

2. Even when there's a heavy workload start asking for weekend breaks ahead before you'll be asked to work and again watch your bones reaction. The goal is to buy yourself space. As you play these games watch your boss's reactions

3. Pick your boss's calls less faster, less frequently. It's a masterstroke game to steal your availability from him and disorientation him from always assuming you're his go-go person he can summon whenever he pleases. All of thus is to stir things nd shake things up at the work end albeit subtly

4. Buy new clothes even if it's just two and try to put them on weekend or Fridays. Thus is to make them assume at work that whenever it's weekend they're disrupting your dates to force them psychologically to not call you upon demand. Make sure it's clothes they don't seem to see you frequently wear. Wear these and make sure you're gorgeous on weekend. The dressing that will make them ask why are you this elegant. Reply them on such occasions you were out on a date but since work demands were up you had to call it shut. Guilt trip their brains out and control the narrative at work

Now for the guy :

5. Love thrives in an atmosphere where there's a mutual resistant to beat. Now, paint the narrative to your guy that your boss seems to be against you both, and that's why he wants you occupied weekend and that you both would suffer. By making " the perception of your boss as the enemy ", you created a villain that makes the masculine willpower to fight in your guy rises up. Guess what else you'll get in advance, emotional support against when such arises again. Now, use this advantage to pull put his emotions and psyche to pull him out. When thus is done, you both have a common enemy or vision or objective and you can both use this to your advantage to bond and all. Be smart.

6. Force breaks at work

9. Plan your meetings for Sundays. Relationships without physical contact will not stand the test of time

Give him space and reach out to him. Relationships don't just end that fastly. No, it doesn't

He's hurting. Let him process his emotions. And when he reaches the place of thought that he wants to be with you inspite of what happened, he will establish contact.

You'll be fine

Bro, you are very good. You should be a marriage Counsellor or something. Your advice is the best. i love the mind game you explained there
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Opengates(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2020
techmo:
cool

Flip the coin and ask yourself the same questions ...

If you were a guy, and a lady cancelled plans of visiting you without prior notice how exactly would you react?!

You can't assume he loves you or not, just because of sexchat and phone conversation, you guys need to spend time together

He's agreed to pay atleast 150k in Air ticket,
10k Uber around town
Atleast 30k for weekend grooving in Lagos

Olosho at Admiralty way Lekki won't cost him more than 20k, so if he was just after pvssy I think he has far cheaper option

Has he already sent/given her that money you analysed? What if he refused later after he's had his way? Can you give your own sister this kind of advice?

@OP:
My dear Sister, cool down an be prayerful at this stage of your life. Move closer to God and get His directions on anything you want to do, you won't regret this but anything short of this, the reverse will surely b the case. Marriage is too long to enter wrongly and suffer unending with lots of heart pains and agony.

God bless you as you consider this among all advices

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Rushna27(f): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2020
dear dis, pls put the energy u are using to love into ur work... if he loves you he will come bk... keep ur call � for oda reasons and save ur self dignity..dont run after him.... u are lucky u ave a job to keep u busy......
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Classic1(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Babe, I will keep this simple and straight forward.

That guy doesn't love you.

there is nothing like, "not the calling type". If he loves you, he will call you steadily, it doesn't take much to call. This is a new relationship for crying out loud.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by uniqueboi1(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
dannex4adx:

I want to advise you like my little sister, if you like follow, if you no like don't follow! I know what I am saying. The guy doesn't love you, take it or leave it. if he really loved you he will cherish you. He was furious when you changed your plan of not visiting him again because he had planned how HE WAS GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE A MAD DOG. believe me! He doesn't love you. He wants sex from you only. God used the change of plan to reveal to you the kind of person he is to you but your foolishness will not make you to understand it. forget about him or else it will end in premium tears.

I thought there was no smart person here. Respect boss.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by toye440: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Sending Nudes to a guy u have never met!!! waow just waow. No offence but pure water get value pass ur body. No matter how cheap u r, always remember self respect permeates every fibre of our being.
Now my advice, the guy sees u as a LovePeddler and for a guy to be willing to pay for ur flight tickect, girl thank ur stars cos u for enter yahoo boy hand, ur head or kitten for don dey generate Naira by now.
I know u created this account to mask ur identity, but just hear urself out abeg cos i know they say a man runs after a woman until she catches him, but the reverse is ur case. Why run after men if truly u r 24 cos i know beyond the shadows of doubt u r also fibbing 24. Cant u even see the guy is a potential wife beater if he's not a yahoo boy. Girl love they say is blind, but marriage na eye opener. There are no perfect guys they only exist in our dreams. I do hope u learn from this episode of ur life and hop u wont be that naive again.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Karleb(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2020
boyjo:

I knew you were going to say exactly this.
I be wan even include am, but I just tell myself say, leave am make e talk am.

undecided
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by litaninja(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2020
This guy.....you this guy.....lol. This guy, na guyman.

RedPanthar:

Now for the guy :

6. Force breaks at work

You'll be fine

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Bishop(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

Now for the guy :

6. Force breaks at work

You'll be fine

You are using a Machiavellian strategy?

The guy was also probably annoyed because she would have been a good lay for the weekend.

Take the advice given above

Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by litaninja(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Lmao. Requires your "specialty" yen yen yen...na lie. Your job does that to make you feel like you're one thing one thing. Let me ask, if you suddenly drop dead (not that we actually hope so), do you think that job will stop for even one day
Someone else will be on that seat, even before the close of business. Nothing will happen. Let them know you're tied up, simple.
LucyB24:
@redpanthar

I can't pay him surprise visits because I don't know exactly where he stays. I've never visited him before. He lives in Lagos and I live in Abuja. All I know is that he stays somewhere in Lekki.

He isn't responding to any of my calls and texts.

I tried telling my boss that I had an engagement on Saturday but he refused because I had already taken two days off a week before due to ill health, and the project required my specialty. No one else at the office had the skill set to handle the project like I could and there was a deadline.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by proffour: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2020
For the fact u sent ur nude to him, u've painted urself Olosho because his believed is u do send ur nude to men randomly (nothing like first time). Secondly, if u don't asked him for money or gift and u didn't collect from him, then he have no reason to be upset if u couldn't make it anymore. For him mind he believed U're pretending to be a good girl so that, he will in to ur trap. And the kind of sex he will have with u ehh na fan u go use fan ur body and more u they complain the he believe U're hiding ur skills.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. by Starzo: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2020
techmo:
cool

Flip the coin and ask yourself the same questions ...

If you were a guy, and a lady cancelled plans of visiting you without prior notice how exactly would you react?!

You can't assume he loves you or not, just because of sexchat and phone conversation, you guys need to spend time together

He's agreed to pay atleast 150k in Air ticket,
10k Uber around town
Atleast 30k for weekend grooving in Lagos

Olosho at Admiralty way Lekki won't cost him more than 20k, so if he was just after pvssy I think he has far cheaper option

the oloshos for that side make sense??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Man's Joystick Crushed With Hammer For Sleeping With Married Woman In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.