Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (19722 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Describe Your Present Relationship Condition With One Picture. / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by osusu(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Canada2021:
I am happy you came out here to embarrass yourself. Let the whole world see my profile to see the number of times I have suffered from her maltreatment by checking the number of threads I have created because of her.

I have known this babe for 4 years actually. We met in school I was a year ahead of her in school. I assisted this babe countlessly even her final year project.

When it was time for service, she pleaded with me to serve in th state her parents resided. I turned down a lucrative offer just because I wanted to serve in her state( a decision I really regret).

During service she started giving me series of issues from lies to cheating on me. Few days to my passing out, I developed a life threatening illness, I was in coma for 2 days. This babe refused to visit me in the hospital until my friend threatened her.

My family members disowned me for months because of the stupid decision I made to give up a job because of her. Despite that while I was still job hunting I accommodated her in my house and assisted her in getting a little job that was able to cater for her expenses.

I created a thread sometime last year where she denied having money but only to find out that she had money in her account but blatantly refused to assist me.

I finally got a job and relocated and told her to come and stay with me because of proximity to her place of primary assignment. We have issues severally but this babe would always raise her voice so my neighbours will hear.

She would always say that she will ensure they give me quit notice. She even went ahead to report me to my landlady.

I regret hitting her in the past and I can vouch that she cannot remember the last time I did that.

I was shocked to see this post online because we have been living happily.

I met her parents and told them my intention to marry their daughter. I was able to find out from her that they dont like me because of my tribe (ibo). According to them igbos are ritualist.

I came back from work 2 days ago to see her lying down complaining that she has malaria, I cooked for her not knowing that she had already maligned me online.

I have pictorial evidence if you guyz need more.

I have done my best for her.

I just had to do this for the sake of fair hearing.
I only have one thing to say and it applies to both of you ;
Count your losses and move on, no use crying over spilled milk, it's not like there's a binding contract that your relationship must lead to marriage.
See your supposed 'relationship' as a lesson, don't resent each other unnecessarily, accept that you guys both used each other as a means to an end.
It's just the way it is
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by lucky4west: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
live in lovers are more likely to break up than the ones staying apart, absence they say makes the heart founder ......the guy has seen "it" all so no inspiration or motivation again....a woman beater in a relationship will be a a mike Tyson, Anthony Joshua and Tyson fury all joined together in marriage plz leave that man alone take hold of ur emotions and move out....having said all these plz give your life to Jesus Christ and stop living in sin, u don't need fornication to succeed in life or have a successful marriage, when it is time God will provide a life partner for you...for now focus on your studies, plan your life and reconcile with God through Jesus, do not allow sin have dominion over you...cheers
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by kalufelix(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2020
Its-very-easy-for-nairalanders-to-shout-"leave"...from-what-i-understand-the-guy-still-loves-you-in-a-rather-toxic-manner-that's-why-he-hits-you...he-has-told-you-to-be-more-respectful-and-less-arrogant-what-are-you-doing-to-adjust-your-end?...someone-that's-smart-and-sound-academically-as-you-described-him-can't-easily-pass-as-a-woman-beater...you-talked-about-his-changes-but-never-your-own-changes...if-relationships-shouldn't-last-more-than-six-months-how-long-should-marriages-last-since-"see-finish"-is-an-inevitable-part-of-both-games...its-not-rocket-science,you-just-have-to-sincerely-adjust-your-ways-to-win-his-love-back...if-he-remains-adamant-then-you-may-leave...
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by bepositive11: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Europeanian:

The guy loves her that why he doesn't want to let her go....Love is real..

No, not wanting to let someone go is not true love. In fact, true love is willing to let someone go if that is what they want and will make them happy. Do a quick research on the difference between love and codependency.
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by tunize(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
As a student that you are, definition of good guy is a person that hits a woman? okay continue and be deceiving yourself like the way you are still defending him now. I dont give advice to ladies like you because you won't listen unless you might have satisfy your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Lady Interested In Me? / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.